Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 18. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 9
August 13, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

First of all, learn  FA and TA. Check out investopedia coz there's a lot of trading term and strategy you will learn from it. Then check out tradingview to look for other people work and also you can practice your skill there since there's a chart you can play with. Check out youtube, there's a lot of tutorial and reference video in there. I also love crypto price analysis in coindesk so you might check it out also.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 02:00:03 PM
There are a lot of different information on torrents, but still that information is not practical, probably because it's the practice that is needed today as never before. It is thanks to practice that you can seriously have time in trading.
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 01:57:31 PM
On YouTube there is a full training video of trade on crypto-exchanges. The basics of trading can be found on this forum.
Personally, I was taught by my friend. Thanks to him I learned much faster.
Activity: 364
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 13, 2018, 01:53:11 PM
Many traders have their own youtube channels so you can learn about the trading straight form the best, most experienced teachers, and absolutely for free. This forum is also can give you a helping hand in broadening your knowledge in trading.
Merit: 250
August 13, 2018, 01:49:46 PM
It seems to me that this can be learned only from their personal experience and nothing else. All the people who sell trading courses are real scammers otherwise they would not do it if they were good at trading
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 01:45:10 PM
I think, now there are numerous recordings about instructional exercises exchanging on youtube. You can get to it and I think there are a great deal of articles that contain how to exchange. If it's not too much trouble find and get it. Likewise, you can likewise discover the data here, in spite of the fact that not the points of interest, but rather I think it causes you a bit. You additionally need to go specifically to hone. Since without training, you won't have the capacity to comprehend it rapidly. Hypothesis will be broadly acquired when you have done it. For tenderfoots, you can begin with little capital and coins first.
Activity: 208
August 13, 2018, 09:50:23 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Try to learn it by reading bitcoins campaign post because there is always an update regarding for the current trades . You have to learn from the expert .
Activity: 168
August 12, 2018, 07:23:16 AM
there are many different good channels for crypto traders and investors . but to be honest on the forum a lot of information and that would be enough
Activity: 154
August 12, 2018, 07:22:50 AM
There are many sites on the internet that discuss trading in crypto, or we can also learn with youtube just typing in the keywords how to learn trading in crypto, so many have appeared. We can also learn from friends who already know more about trading in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 109
August 12, 2018, 07:17:04 AM
There are likewise numerous cryptocurrencie exchanging courses . A large portion of the ministers approach understudies to effectively exchange. I can't help thinking this isn't exceptionally right. It is best to first take in the strategies for exchange and the principle cryptographic money ventures. You can simply begin exchanging. The market won't vanish anyplace.
Activity: 196
August 12, 2018, 07:12:19 AM
to be honest , I do not know why you need other sites on this forum you can find a lot of useful information .
Activity: 56
August 12, 2018, 06:59:07 AM
Trading learning material is available on a vast quantity free on the internet you have just to search on it, Youtube channels help you a lot in this regard and some other helping websites are also available from which you can get the whole data which make help you to learn to trade.
Activity: 35
August 11, 2018, 08:10:06 PM
You can get the hang of exchanging by going into the distinctive exchanging destinations , where in your taught to do the accompanying strides in exchanging business , there are a ton of things you should learn in exchanging ,so be watchful with your works and be sufficiently quiet , have an extended personality to clear up things in exchanging.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 11, 2018, 09:42:34 AM
There are several sites that you can get information about bitcoin and crypto market. Bitcointalk forum and reddit are 2 of them. You can also join telegram groups and follow conversations there.
Activity: 392
August 04, 2018, 08:13:27 AM
By learn it directly on the trading sites, i think it's the best way to learn trading. You can spend a little money and test it by yourself, just for testing. I think there is some trading site that have demo? You can use it for kind of training for trading or just deposit a little amount of bitcoin and using it to learn trading.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 03:49:53 PM
Well, first of all I think you need to study a lot of literature, to train on demo accounts, to look at other channels in telegrams and analyze
Activity: 224
August 03, 2018, 03:38:22 PM
The only way you can learn trading by following the footsteps of the great traders of the market now the only difference between the stock market and the cryptocurrency market is the number of coins and the volatility and so the same formula can be applied
Activity: 115
August 03, 2018, 06:33:56 AM
Do your own research. There are a lot of information lying all over the internet, you would be surprised as to how much you would find if only you search for it. Check youtube or other meaningful sites and see the tutorials on anything trading. With time, you will know all that there is you need to know.
Activity: 78
August 01, 2018, 05:52:52 PM
many tutorials on the internet to learn trading, you can look it up on the internet. or maybe if in this forum there is a professional trader you can learn from him. because trading is very difficult and not everyone can do it, you need to work hard.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 01, 2018, 05:16:51 PM
Read the basic information on trading and try to trade yourself on a demo account and in parallel look for someone who already earns trading and is ready to teach you.
Pages:
Jump to: