Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 15. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 05:19:26 AM
If you want to learn trading and in short time choose 50 to 60 coins which are good and watch daily these coin  if you watch almost 1 months daily I'm sure you will learn alot by yourself.
It's a very good suggestion. I would start with something low-risk. But learning hot to trade only on your mistakes is not the only way to learn, and we should read forums about how other people do it, or watch videos from experts.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 05:25:36 PM
I can advice you to join Ituber webinar course. They have a very experienced team so they can share their experience with you. The course is paid (about $100), but as a bonus you get access to their closed telegram group where you can get the latest insider information.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 03:37:37 PM
the forum is a good place to start, here you can get lots of advice and reports that will help you to create an idea of how to trade, personally I don't like trading very much as I find it stressful, especially in this bear market, but I have to admit that there is a lot of money to make there, I recommend you learn some finance and economy, as they are indispensable tools of any trader.
Activity: 669
August 18, 2018, 02:37:16 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
there are so many ways, you can read articles, on youtube, facebook and this forum, you can also deposit because you can immediately practice your learning results
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 20, 2018, 03:30:30 PM
I think I have seen a more educative thread on crypto trading with more links to get one learned on trading, maybe if you can search the forum better u may get it.
Activity: 67
August 20, 2018, 03:28:50 PM
There are a lot of online tutorial program you may follow them on Google and youtube they teach you about trading and sell your products
Activity: 322
August 20, 2018, 03:24:05 PM
Basically this is certainly an experience, and so read a lot of books, see training on trading, not just because people created the Internet
copper member
Activity: 253
Merit: 2
August 19, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
You can only learn trading by observing market nature and by doing your own research. There is no traditional way of learn trading. And dont fall into any types of paid signal groups or groups claim to be master trading because most of the cases you will loose all your money. There is only a few youtube channel that help beginners learning trading. Most youtubers promote ICO and tell you about good coins. So if you spend enough time watching market nature one day you will become master in trading.
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 02:08:06 PM
There are several collections of videos on YouTube on the crypto trading market. you can find and start learning crypto by watching it. or you can try a trading demo that is provided by the exchange such as on bitforex and many more.
Activity: 280
August 19, 2018, 02:05:45 PM
You can learn to trade by doing all the trading with own hand, profit or loss both are there and if you gain profit than you learn how to get more and if you bear loss than you have a good lesson and again learn how to avoid this loss and how to get a profit instead of loss, if you do practically than you can get good results.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
August 19, 2018, 05:27:07 AM
Maybe you can join a special trading group. There you can study and ask someone there how to learn trading for beginners. Of course those who can trade first will certainly give lessons. And in the future, you will analyze yourself how to read altcoin charts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 11:53:57 PM
You can search on the internet. because now it's a modern era, anything can be searched on the internet. or can also join the community about crypto, trading, forums such as bitcointalk, youtube, blogs, articles and others.
Activity: 84
August 18, 2018, 11:10:42 PM
I think around one stage which can help you in your learning. Chech up Cryptics. This is simply the determining stage which uses 100% self-learning AI. Presently it's accessible to attempt their MVP with the expectation of complimentary testing period. They make day by day, hourly and 4-hourly conjectures for 18 cryptographic forms of money, 4 trades and for the market. In September they are going to lauch their exchanging bot.
Activity: 124
August 15, 2018, 03:28:55 PM
Well, you should first look for literature on the forum, then look at the reviews of this literature, and only then start learning about trading.
Activity: 238
August 18, 2018, 02:35:09 PM
My opinion is Ether, Bitcoin, Altcoin. I believe that these are the 3 best coins for which a good and promising future is waiting. You need to decide for yourself to buy something. Since your knowledge is stronger than others, first analyze and study, and then think well. Wink Wink Wink Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 02:19:39 PM
There are many mentoring services out there. But sometimes huge price a real problem for beginning traders who may be flush with ambitions, but not necessarily with cash.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
August 18, 2018, 01:50:44 PM
You can find many sides on web which would be teaching the training practice. Also there is many telegram channels and free videos on YouTube.
Activity: 54
August 17, 2018, 04:51:08 AM
Just see to it that the person trying to lecture you is not after for your referral thing. Now that's really not a good thing.
Activity: 166
August 16, 2018, 08:33:29 PM
You could some useful materials online including videos that demonstrate to you how it's been done exactly, some are even free. But better still if you could get a face to face lecture on it would be fine. Cryptocurrency trading is actually cool and brings food to the table when you are able to master the skills needed in a pro way.
Activity: 26
August 15, 2018, 01:22:51 PM
Hello my friend. There are many places where you can learn to trade. You can try trading with the top 10 platforms. For example, you can find an APP. You can download it and use it to simulate the transaction. this is very good. There are many platforms that can simulate transactions. You can try it.
Pages:
Jump to: