Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 16. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 05:56:43 PM
The best place is to take in exchanging from master dealers investigation. There are numerous instructional exercise on web about how to learn exchange. You can look it on youtube channel or google seek. There are a considerable measure of learning material that you can get from different references incorporating into numerous strings in this gathering. Then again, there are internet instructional classes are accessible for tenderfoot to find out about cryptographic money exchanging, you can go here for learning.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 01:28:46 PM
You can learn to trading from your own experience, the more you trading and the more you will understand how to trading and surely you will more easily get profit from trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 11:40:07 AM
Learning is the good think before starting anything because learning, reading, understanding is the key of success, There is big material available on websites if you can watch the whole details of any coin you can get it from Coinmarketcap and some other relevant websites also.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 01:26:31 PM
I think there are great materials one can see online. Also, I'm sure this forum has some tutorials that go along with this question. I would suggest you go through bitcointalk forum and check some related threads which I'm sure it would answer our question. There are some tutorials about trading on Youtube as wel.
August 15, 2018, 01:26:02 PM
I think there is some learning courses on btt and other infosources where you can find some manuals and guides to trading at least at start, then you can learn by experience and contacting with other traders
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 01:25:43 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
You can learn about trading on this forum. Here have so many big trader. They are very expert on trading. Also you can learn trading by watching youtube videos.
Activity: 350
Merit: 112
Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0
August 15, 2018, 01:24:21 PM
I am not sure trading skills is something a beginner should start with. If you have no investment experience I would start with education about investing and financial markets. There is a book that I can recommend from Andrey Polgar, it's called the Age of Anomaly. I think it is a very good starting point to understand markets, patters and why some people lose money while others win.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 01:21:02 PM
I would advise you to read several books on technical analysis. For me, technical analysis is the main tool for working on any market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 333
August 15, 2018, 01:20:55 PM
learn to trade quite a difficult task. no one will tell you about how to act properly in the market. you need to learn by yourself
that's true, you have to do some research by yourself because trading is really hard and there's no one who will spend their time to teach anyone about trading. they will likely spend their time doing something much important.
Activity: 93
August 15, 2018, 01:17:44 PM
when I thought that finding a mentor for trading is easy enough I was wrong. in this sphere it is not customary to teach. and you yourself should get the experience of bidding.
Activity: 145
August 15, 2018, 01:15:28 PM
You can ask a lot of questions on this forum and want to learn more. There are many tutorials on YouTube. You can find most of the basics. It is also very important to understand the market and accumulate some investment experience. I hope to get rich here.
Activity: 229
August 15, 2018, 01:00:55 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Actually on youtube there are still many videos that teach ways to do treding and there are also some that explain some good and bad exsenger, and in my opinion youtube is a video site that is really useful for me and some others ,,
Activity: 75
August 15, 2018, 01:00:26 PM
In here it lead because here are a loads of people and very popular. But you can learn everything in google and YouTube, YouTube have very good content but obviously there is books and always can find somebody in here who can help you with training. You just need to want to learn and then it’s gonna come to you.
August 15, 2018, 01:00:14 PM
Now, any information can be found on the Internet, so YouTube has a lot of videos that teach the basics of trading on exchanges, and then you need to get your own experience.
Activity: 149
August 15, 2018, 12:56:54 PM
learn to trade quite a difficult task. no one will tell you about how to act properly in the market. you need to learn by yourself
Activity: 476
August 15, 2018, 12:55:47 PM
The first thing I would try if I were you is to go to youtube and start there, then you have some udemy courses that could help you, some are free and some are very cheap, remember that this market is very volatile and look well when the market goes up or down, always ask someone with more experience their opinion of why prices are changing, there are many indicators that can tell you where the market will go in the short term, but in the long term it is practically impossible to predict.
Activity: 184
August 15, 2018, 12:53:58 PM
Before you go and take a gander at youtube instructional exercises or read books you better realize that exchanging includes the two edges, win and lose. As I would like to think the best decision you got is to peruse books,learn designs and do exchanging recreation on paper,this way you can track your experience before you begin exchanging with genuine cash.
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
I watched the video on YouTube. For me, this is the quickest and most understandable way. Paid lessons in my opinion are of little effect, you can learn in practice more quickly.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 286
August 15, 2018, 12:47:17 PM
Hello forumites,

Trading is a bit complicated especially with the new ones in cryptoindustry. But through observation, anything could be learned. Also, there are video tutorials about how trading works. You may also read on different sites about it such as on this forum particularly on different threads related with trading.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
August 15, 2018, 12:44:17 PM
There are two important ways you can learn trading effectively

1. Watching trading videos on YouTube, reading ebooks and even listening to audiobooks
2. Doing the actual trading without risking your coins (trading on Demo Account)
Here are some exchanges that allow you to trade on Demo account:
* Cpaytoday
https://www.cpaytoday.com/trialbitcoinexchange/
* Coinmarketgame
https://coinmarketgame.com/
* Niffler
https://niffler.co/
* Hitbtc
https://hitbtc.com/
*Altcoinfantasy
https://altcoinfantasy.com/
Pages: