Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 17. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257
August 15, 2018, 12:41:30 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
you can easily search for tutorials for tradin in google, or even in youtube. you can also find a blogs that explains how to start learning about trading, all you have to do is to research about it and try to understand their explanations.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
August 15, 2018, 12:28:41 PM
You can also try joining crypto communities on social media and ask them techniques or strategies on trading.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 12:23:38 PM
The Internet to help you. Now there are quite a lot of bloggers who make reviews on some aspects of trading or fully show and tell how to start trading in the basics.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 15, 2018, 11:57:00 AM
There is no word late for learning, there are many ways for you to learn to trade, through YouTube I will.
the most important thing when you trade you must always be patient. if you are an expert in trading but cannot be patient then it will only be in vain. patience is the main key if you want to be profitable and successful.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
August 15, 2018, 11:50:46 AM
hello mate good day to you. there are lot of tutorial about crypto trading on youtube. centralized market and decentralized market. the first thing you must know is how could you trade your coins then you must learn some techniques to become a day trader. just start with a little amount of money to learn the basic fundamentals of trading. as time goes on you will just know all the technique. goodluck mate.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
August 15, 2018, 11:35:49 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

In order to learn to trade in this market, you need to accumulate a wealth of knowledge. You will also need to have sufficient experience and sufficient analytical skills besides this knowledge, since only knowledge will be sufficient. That is why I want to tell you that you should not only acquire information with educational videos or educational articles. First, with a low budget, this sector can take your first step and get the necessary experience with this budget. Experience and a precondition are a must, so I strongly advise you to trade with a low budget. I say experience because, no matter how many articles you have read, you can never get enough knowledge and experience about situations such as panic sales if you have watched training videos and content. If, as I have already mentioned, you trade first with a low budget, then you will have activities like panic sales and you will have enough experience. For that reason I say first of experience, then knowledge and trade with the latest serious budget.
Activity: 8
August 15, 2018, 11:14:59 AM
There is no word late for learning, there are many ways for you to learn to trade, through YouTube I will.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 06:35:47 AM
On YouTube a huge amount of information about trading, learn the basics and find a hustle of traders and grow to their level  Cool
Activity: 82
August 14, 2018, 05:55:15 AM
I think to pick up exchanging is first to have an incredible enthusiasm for exchanging and to empower your advantage, the individual must can go for youtube recordings and web to get more You can get the hang of exchanging by going into the diverse exchanging destinations , where in your trained to do the accompanying strides in exchanging business , there are a considerable measure of things you should learn in exchanging ,so be watchful with your works and be sufficiently quiet , have an extended personality to elucidate things in trading.knowledge about it and to utilize it admirably.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
August 13, 2018, 08:53:42 PM
if I think if you live in Indonesia. we can trade in the INDODAX application bro. because there we can invest and trade in the rupiah currency. it's very easy and very helpful for beginners
Activity: 31
August 13, 2018, 08:50:57 PM
I learn trading by just reading and watching videos, Also this forum helps me a lot when i just starting, reading and following of some of our members guides and advice makes a big impact to me about trading.
Activity: 84
August 13, 2018, 07:48:21 PM
Well, if you participate on bounty campaigns you will have a big variety of coins once they get distributed, you could start from there and trade some worthless coins while keeping the good ones.
Activity: 280
S O A R
August 13, 2018, 02:36:31 PM
Hello forumites,

I think that learning to trade is inefficient. Since the falling market is not subject to analysis and the basic laws of trade.
Activity: 121
August 13, 2018, 02:35:34 PM
There are lots of useful articles here, so read, read a lot and everything
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
August 13, 2018, 02:30:50 PM
Learning from other trader’s mistakes is very difficult, because nobody can get into the mindset of another trader. In fact, losing trades teach you a whole lot more than any profitable trade ever will.
Activity: 101
August 13, 2018, 02:15:45 PM
Investopedia and cryptocurrency facts are some of the great sources where you can learn basic trading like how to read candlestick graphs etc. Also, there is some good content available on youtube also with live trading sessions. Also, there some paid courses on trading but I am not going to recommend those to you because the free content is enough unless you have done with the all free material then you should go for it if have some spare cash to spend on these courses.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 13, 2018, 02:13:13 PM
If you want to learn trading and in short time choose 50 to 60 coins which are good and watch daily these coin  if you watch almost 1 months daily I'm sure you will learn alot by yourself.
Activity: 19
August 13, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
You can learn trading by trading. There is no better way to learn it. But learn with a minimal investment.
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 02:08:44 PM
you can watch a video on youtube about trading crypto. there are many tutorials on how to trade crypto. I learned to trade on YouTube.
Activity: 140
August 13, 2018, 02:05:11 PM
To start trading digital money you need to pick a cryptographic money wallet and a trade to trade on.
Starting there it is as essential as adjusting an edge and sitting tight for the trade to process (once your information is affirmed with the trade you pick
Pages:
Jump to: