Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 37. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 106
Merit: 2
July 01, 2018, 02:01:09 AM
1. You can learn from experts those who are into the system.
2. This is a modern world so you can start by doing some research online about the hints of trading.
3. You can learn it through google or youtube too.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
June 30, 2018, 11:28:29 AM
There are many ways to learn traiding like youtube also here in crypto that can teach you the right and good trading but it takes a day to learn trading and be careful in scam specially your coins that has a high pump.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 09:29:17 AM
You can do some research online about tricks and tips in trading, there are a lot of articles and whatnots that are dedicated to help people in cryptocurrency trading. You can also check the homepage there is a discussion dedicated to trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 09:28:44 AM
We are in a modern world where you can learn anything in just few clicks. I learned everything about crypto by myself. All things about trading and Icos. Best way is to actually see how it's done in youtube.
Activity: 152
June 30, 2018, 09:26:33 AM
You can learn trading from a lot of source either from person, blog, forums, groups etc but I will suggest if you want to learn trading and be well enlighten about trading I suggest you learn from bitcointalk because this site will equip you with the knowledge, information and tactics you need to Flourish in trading.
Activity: 196
June 30, 2018, 09:21:07 AM
you can learn
Transactions in places where you see can give you the knowledge and skills of trading as well as other skills related to trading or you can draw on those who have succeeded before.
Activity: 141
June 30, 2018, 09:13:58 AM
There are a lot of tutorials on youtube about how to trade and how to use metrics and technical analysis, and you can learn a lot from this forum. You can talk to a lot of people about the problems you have.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
June 30, 2018, 09:13:23 AM
None of traders will tell you the truth because it kind of something gained from long years experience so i think it is better to learn fundamental of trading then start with small amount of money keep 90 of that amount for daily trading the other part for long term.   
Activity: 686
Merit: 13
June 30, 2018, 09:10:37 AM
This from is a great source learning martial  regarding cryptocurrency everything related to,  If you study this from deeply  you can be a professional traders in future. You can also use Google & YouTube to video & study martial for  cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
June 30, 2018, 08:40:27 AM
You can study on YouTube or Google, etc., and pay attention to news in this area every day. If you want to invest, you can start from reality and learn how to trade. If you have friends who know about this area, you can also ask them.
Activity: 280
June 30, 2018, 08:03:01 AM
I was 80% knowledge and skills brought personal experience and personal setbacks. It is better to try to trade on very small limits.
Activity: 350
June 30, 2018, 08:20:14 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
The link below will give you a bit of an insight regarding your query.

https://www.quora.com/How-do-I-learn-and-profit-from-Cryptocurrency-trading

We definitely need skills in trading in order to be successful. And the only way to get those skills is to have a hands on in the crypto trading system. There will be gains and loses, but that's the only way to enhance those skills.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
June 30, 2018, 08:09:57 AM
If you know some friends who know the trade just watch and learn, so you will get more information Also you may see some crypto channels on Youtube. try bergabuing with trade forums in telegram maybe? read also trading tutorials. you can search it on google.
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 08:09:38 AM
If you want to become a trader someday the only thing you need is to do a research on how tradings work or you can watch some videos in youtube there are some tutoral there that gives you an strategy in trading
Activity: 294
June 30, 2018, 04:24:09 AM
Internet will help you in this matter . You can find both literature and video in it - especially on YouTube there is a lot of information in accessible language . I studied there . And still looking
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
June 30, 2018, 03:58:29 AM
It takes a lot of time to understand how this market works. Even if you have experience working in the forex market, it is by no means a fact that you can profitably work here.
Activity: 140
June 30, 2018, 03:52:04 AM
there may be some videos that teach you to learn trading, but for me in learning cryptocurrency trading is by continuing to read the posts in the forum and observing and analyzing the errors and new things in crypto, I learned from this community and the community around my house, because I see people who succeed in cryptocurrency are people who dare to make decisions and learn from his mistakes.
Activity: 257
June 30, 2018, 03:48:43 AM
Youtube. but me my friend teach me how to trade its easy to trade but it so much hurt you dont know what will happen so im just doing right now is hold and sell im going on trading when i have a lots of coins i think
Activity: 36
June 30, 2018, 03:44:44 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

Hi and for all newbies in terms of trading.

Please visit this thread👇
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ximply-trading-learn-how-to-trade-2396902

Read it from 1st page up to the last page. There is a lot of information, tutorial and useful tools for your daily trades.

Read it again and again until you absorb the knowledge.

Remember basic is very important👍😎

Goodluck👌
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 03:40:14 AM
look for some tutorial videos on youtube because I'm sure there a lot of things. If you want effective then join only if there is a group in the telegram or any of that. There will certainly be able to get a lot of knowledge and information on investing and would certainly be very useful.
Pages:
Jump to: