Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 38. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 66
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:29:19 AM
Firstly you must be a committed someone to cryptocurrency and also summone some expert that know much about cryptocurrency, you can also study in all places,facebook. twitter telegram. reddit, and in this forum. All you need to do is research and learn. You will learn how to do technical analysis. chart. It requires hard work. and a little smart to be able to do. Thats just the secret
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 03:26:30 AM
In my opinion, bitcointalk community is the best source for getting knowledge about trading as you can interact with other participants and ask them for help if needed.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 03:23:42 AM
Where we can learn trading? We can learn about trading exactly in some trading forum. However, sometime sit is closed for certain members. Personally, I started trading by learning from some experiences of my friends and member sin this forum. They may give us a good suggestion. Additionally, if learning about the strategy and steps, I will prefer to visit the trusted channel for trading.
Activity: 486
June 30, 2018, 02:35:47 AM
Well as for me I mean there is nothing more effective than having someone who will mentor you and show you his tricks of the trade in terms of cryptocurrency trading. I have already tried all different kinds of pdfs and videos but nothing beats someone teaching you on site and giving you feedback as you do your own trading. I would recommend to befriend those living near where you live and start from there.
Activity: 482
Merit: 10
https://www.empirehotels.io/
June 30, 2018, 02:30:51 AM
there are many places to learn trading in the world of crypto, there is already a lot of discussion also on Youtube about trading, you can see some Videos there.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
June 30, 2018, 02:27:26 AM
The science that can be obtained from anywhere. to be able to learn a trade, you can find information on the website. You can also read from the bitcointalk. because here all information available with very clear and complete.
Activity: 500
June 30, 2018, 02:22:39 AM
There are several ways where you can learn trading. You can visit investopedia, it's a great website where you ca get a lot of useful information. And of course there are some free online courses to learn technical analyses.
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 30, 2018, 01:20:42 AM
Well, exactly I'm learning about trading from some sources. First is searching in this forum although I just can find little information. Then, it is very welcomed to learn from youtube. Sometimes, some professional traders will share their tips and tricks. However of course, there will not be the full strategy. Then, do you have friends in crypto? if yes, they are also good teachers.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 30, 2018, 12:51:56 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

if you want to learn to trade crypto, look for teachers in group telegram group, because there are many communities of crypto merchants there, they already have a lot of knowledge and experience, you can learn directly with them
Activity: 31
June 30, 2018, 12:50:24 AM
Don't day trade or you will get burnt 9 out of 10. Most of the time you'll be better off just hodling because no one can time an unregulated market such as crypto. This is the Wild West. I speak from experience

When I find again the story of this guy who went from $2-3 millions to zero just by day-trading thinking he could outsmart the market, I'll post it here.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
June 30, 2018, 12:46:32 AM
Seyches technology at the highest level. First, you can learn the trade on the Internet in youtube, on the forum, in Google. Secondly, you need to find someone you know or get acquainted with a person who decides in trade and let him podnatskeet. This is the best option.
Activity: 658
June 30, 2018, 12:41:12 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
Just find it on youtube and google, you can get all information you need in youtube and google. Especially on youtube, i learned how to trading from youtube because too many tutorial on youtube.
Activity: 373
Merit: 11
CryptoRex
June 30, 2018, 12:30:15 AM
A lot of the people around me have picked up most of their trading and technical analysis skills from various YouTube site. I have also found a few good trading pointer from some reputable YouTube influencers. But choose wisely.
Activity: 301
Next Generation Antivirus
June 30, 2018, 12:06:36 AM
If you want to learn by yourself, then be prepared to spend a lot of your free time on it.  Youtube has a lot of commercial training videos.  And then you need a long practice.  But it's easier to pay money and finish the courses, which are many now.
Activity: 162
June 30, 2018, 12:02:15 AM
You can encrypt transactions at huobi and binance, both of which have large trading volumes and many types of encryption.
Activity: 98
June 29, 2018, 11:54:58 PM
It depends in the market you want to consider trading. There are a lot of available sources of learning in the internet better to read as many as you can before starting trading.
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
June 29, 2018, 12:41:36 PM
knowledge is must important on trading.You can get lot of tips and knowledge on this forum about trading.Also you can read lot of article about trading and you can watch videos on YouTube. Then you will be professional traders.
Activity: 87
June 29, 2018, 12:34:06 PM
Hello,

I started learning trading things on Investopedia. They have a lot of articles and videos that are easily to understand. I bet you would like them. You can also find videos on youtube for you to easily understand reading the charts.
Activity: 224
June 29, 2018, 12:32:12 PM
It is really difficult to learn trading today, but it's probably impossible to do it, because trading is my vocation, it seems to me that traders are born by them very difficult to become, but if you have a great desire, then everything is based only on experience.
Activity: 322
June 29, 2018, 12:28:48 PM
Learn the basics of trading, and the best place where you can learn how to trade is directly Exchange. I know that very many even experienced players sometimes lose money, and this is normal.There are so many tutorials on youtube where most of the basics can be found. Especially about the candlesticks which are needed to be learned first before other things. Just see to it that the person trying to lecture you is not after for your referral thing. Now that's really not a good thing.
Pages:
Jump to: