Pages:
Author

Topic: Where can I learn trading ? - page 36. (Read 4334 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 01, 2018, 02:49:34 PM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.

There is no proper material for learning crypto however you can learn greatly from this bitcointalk form.Read comments of different experienced professional trader,also you can watch different youtube videos and learn from different crypto experts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
July 01, 2018, 02:46:24 PM
Crypto trading is similar to forex trading. Try searching for technical and fundamentals analysis in Google and Youtube, there are lots of tutorials and videos around.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 02:43:45 PM
I am also very interested in how this will learn, a very interesting topic, I will study
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
July 01, 2018, 12:04:43 PM
There are many vloggers who have lessons on chart readings and indicators, you just have to check youtube for those videos, or you can also read and research about chart reading on the different website. Try to find it on google or investopedia.
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
July 01, 2018, 11:54:27 AM
For me, the best teacher is my experience. For a start, I used YouTube video tutorials. It is possible to get acquainted with a more experienced trader and under his leadership to start trading.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 01, 2018, 11:23:27 AM
You can learn by research or you can practice in a site like altcoin fantasy free trading game it just a free platform to play with virtual money . You can learn from your own experience.
Activity: 350
Merit: 47
July 01, 2018, 11:14:05 AM
Hello forumites,

I am interested in learning the rudiments of cryptocurrency trading and that led me here. But I discovered that here is just for airing opinions on coins and bounties ( permit me if I'm wrong) and most importantly I prefer visual materials to PDF.

Please suggest where I can get videos tutorial online and other useful sites.
Thanks in anticipation of your suggestions.
where can you learn trading? Probably on "trading" discussion.

I think you should go there and ask how, they (the people constantly residing on trading discussion) would most likely give you any source or material that you could use to learn trading.
Activity: 182
July 01, 2018, 11:12:58 AM
Many ways to learn. If you wanna learn about trading you can joining trader forum or watching tutorial video in youtube. After that you can practice in demo account. If that is suitable strategy with your trading, you can start in real account. I suggest you the important thing is controlling your emotion first before start trading.
Activity: 602
July 01, 2018, 11:06:49 AM
You can start practicing and studying at any exchange, but the most important thing is to understand what you are doing, you need to read a lot of books that can hardly be found on the Internet, you need to have a mentor who will tell you how to act in an incomprehensible situation. It is very difficult and expensive.
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
July 01, 2018, 11:05:01 AM
For a search that can easily get started on google or youtube. There are many available. There are many tutorials and materials available for you to learn or reference. After that try to trade as little as possible. So, you can see how right your actions are. I believe that this is the only way you can learn to trade. Lots of theoretical knowledge and even more practice.
Activity: 378
July 01, 2018, 03:12:53 AM
A true saying that right man for the right job is better performer and if you want to learn trading then trader is the best person for the better teaching of trading while there are many articles in the google about the trading and good trading is when you aware of the knowledge of trading and i have trade coins several times on a good percentage.
Activity: 210
July 01, 2018, 03:12:14 AM
There are many good videos on youtube, but for me, learning trading by watching videos is like trying to learn swimming by watching videos, no difference you should simply trade on an exchange.

You can learn trading by looking up to the market you can go for the blog read them a lot and also you can watch it from youtube to learn how they do it and create your own strategy so you can gain profits.
Activity: 3
July 01, 2018, 03:10:12 AM
Find a teacher , who have the experience in trading !
Activity: 448
July 01, 2018, 03:08:37 AM
I think there is a tutorial in You tube about crypto trading or you may browse using google for your querry on how to do basic crypto trading. However, If you aren't satisfied then if you had a friend that is more knowledgeable about crypto trading, that would be better. Your friend can guide you from the start on how you can be able to do trading on your own.
Activity: 217
July 01, 2018, 02:55:10 AM
Find a forum of traders, observe who writes what, who trades, observe the market at the same time, who is right or not right, and start a trade by himself a little
Activity: 420
July 01, 2018, 02:54:27 AM
You can learn trading on internet, you can watch it on YouTube but don't stick in one video tutorial, there are many crypto trading tutorials on YoutTube so watch and apply them when you do trading and you can get information on experienced person who do trading. Smiley
Activity: 2
July 01, 2018, 01:25:59 AM
You can start by doing technical analysis, chart analysis and they help you in reading the graphs and flow. Then you can make important decisions as to where to invest and where not to invest.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
July 01, 2018, 02:50:25 AM
If you know how to used your computer and internet then it is easy for you all you have to do is google it or search it on youtube, you can learn trading by your self if you're really interested, i learn trading from youtube then i try it myself, it is hard at first then it can carry on if you do trading time to time.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
July 01, 2018, 02:49:53 AM
Learn the basics of trading, and the best place where you can learn how to trade is directly Exchange. I know that very many even experienced players sometimes lose money, and this is normal.There are so many tutorials on youtube where most of the basics can be found. Especially about the candlesticks which are needed to be learned first before other things. Just see to it that the person trying to lecture you is not after for your referral thing. Now that's really not a good thing.

This advice is a very good one but in this case, the beginner can lose his money. I think that the newbie should better learn the theory of trading. Find this information on special channels on YouTube.
Activity: 193
July 01, 2018, 02:09:37 AM
I learned trading through in my friend and internet. When you practice a trade first search a c cex trading site for a newbie because c cex a small volume of bitcoin and the transaction of the altcoins are slow.
Pages:
Jump to: