Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 10. (Read 91282 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 109
https://bmy.guide
My manager told me about bitcoin but I ignore him after a few months he earned money from bitcoin and how I amaze of this site I quickly register and i am the one of them too hoping I'm earning money from this.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I have heard about Bitcoin first time in the internet. I have found some informations related to dumping and BTC, some news that this coin is for criminals etc. It was when Bitcoin cost 600-1000$ per coin.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I have a great friend who earned a lot of money. I needed some money myself so I asked him to lend me some money. He lend me some money and learned me how to make money with bitcoin. so I started to use it to.
Activity: 224
i had this great idea from a colleague at work. He introduced bitcoin which i did not pay attention at the beginning but then when he told me about its purpose and what you can possibly get from it. i grab the opportunity to be part of the bitcoin society since it served as a blessing to me. I earn at the same time i learn
Activity: 27
I heard from bitcoin when i was in a lounge where they had posters with bitcoins and i asked the boss what it stands for and he explained everything to me that is my first time hearing from bitcoin.
Activity: 140
early I was fun to play to my brother's friend's house is already adept in playing bitcoin business nah from where I was confronted by my brother's friend
Activity: 25
I heard it when i was working at my IT company and there is where i learned a lot from my boss who is busy the whole day trading and earning with campaigns and ICO'S and a lot of other things that i still don't know for sure.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I first heard about bitcoin when we asked our friend who paid for our food. He is very generous and we asked him where did he get the money. He told us that he was working with Cyrptocurrencies and opened up the topic about bitcoin.

Now all of us are also committed in BTC. It is a slow way of earning money, but at the very least. We are earning.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I knew bitcoin since 2015, learned about it when I was looking on details about DeepWeb. But I just recently learned from my friend how to earn bitcoin, like doing service here in bitcointalk.
I heard about bitcoin from friend but it was hard to believe that there can be a digital currency but he buy things in front of me then I asked him that I also want to use bitcoin now I, am very happy that I have a bitcoin and it make my life comfortable.
Activity: 243
Merit: 101
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
Heard about bitcoin first in 2010. Did not take it serious at first anyway but I am happy I eventually did later on. No time is too late to be a part of something big, most especially now.
Activity: 574
Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
first heard about 2013. my friend told me about it. then i got interested about new concept of money..
First time i ever heard of bitcoin was in New York when i was visiting my best friend who lives there and i saw an add of make free money with bitcoin so i clicked it and i did not believe it i got some free money so i started doing more and more research till i cam ate this forum and i learned a lot through this forum and also earned a lot so i am very happy.
Activity: 50
My friend's girlfriend advised me about this, she explained there is a forex referred to as bitcoin in which you can earn goo quantity of money so I commenced to seem into it.
Activity: 462
I heard it once that Bitcoin was actually a virus on my torrent client. Turns out, it was BitTorrent mines them using their clients, though I'm really not sure if it was true. And then recently I heard it from PC Groups on Facebook that they build multiple GPU PCs to mine said bitcoins. After that, it when downhill from there. I started watching youtube videos about mining and later on checking out services that rewards users with Bitcoins and Satoshis.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁
I heard about bitcoin from my brother. He was into bitcoin from quite back and was earning good. The day he made 200% profit on his bitcoins, it got my attention.I got interested too and learned about it. After that I invested in bitcoin. Till now all is going good.  Smiley
How the fuck can he made 200% with bitcoin? Does he invest his money in ICO? Or was he very lucky in some gambling game? I have never seen anyone like that even when Bitcoin is the greatest currency on this planet
No. Actually he invested in bitcoin way back in 2015 when it was $300 and he sold it in the starting of this year. That's how he made 200% profit.

You are right. Buying a bitcoin on that year is possible and holding it for almost 2 years then that whats you get a ton of profit from it. That is the good of bitcoin if you bought a bitcoin and holding it a year or more then it is sure profit from it but most of the traders dont like long trade so in the end if the price of bitcoin goes up then they easily sell it
Well buying it way back 2015 priced at 300$ seems like a good way to double your money, but if you look at the price now your brother would have made 600% of what he invested. I don't want to say that it was a wasted opportunity, what I want to say is that how Bitcoin has come along up to this date which is 2017 just 2 years and it is now 1700$ a big leap at any currency available to man.
Then it is like you will never sell your bitcoin because you want more profit as bitcoin price will keep on increasing. This way it won't work. My brother didnt sell his whole bunch but only 60% and he was quite satisfied with the profit. BTW he has earned more bitcoin by now.
That is great for him but i heard about it for the first time when i saw my brother doing stuff and i was like show me and he showed me that he made like 1 million dollars in just a couple of months.
Same thing happened to my friend after i told him about bitcoin he started it and started investing in it while i never had invested in any coins in my life he invested $40k and made $4 million so it is actually a big improvement.
wow! what a big money he made, did you ask him where did he get his money maybe he can teach us how to improved our skill and strategy, like he did..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
" SIMPLE BUT HARD WORKER"💪😁
I heard bitcoin 3yrs ago from my friend and i do not believe what his say. then after 3yrs i see his new staff like brand new laptop, cellphone, and brand new motorcycle. i ask him where did he get that all stuff, he answer me "oh i earn a lot of bitcoin broh, i told you! the bitcoin is really true".Since then I've had interest in bitcoin.
September 30, 2017, 02:20:48 PM
I heard about bitcoin from my brother. He was into bitcoin from quite back and was earning good. The day he made 200% profit on his bitcoins, it got my attention.I got interested too and learned about it. After that I invested in bitcoin. Till now all is going good.  Smiley
How the fuck can he made 200% with bitcoin? Does he invest his money in ICO? Or was he very lucky in some gambling game? I have never seen anyone like that even when Bitcoin is the greatest currency on this planet
No. Actually he invested in bitcoin way back in 2015 when it was $300 and he sold it in the starting of this year. That's how he made 200% profit.

You are right. Buying a bitcoin on that year is possible and holding it for almost 2 years then that whats you get a ton of profit from it. That is the good of bitcoin if you bought a bitcoin and holding it a year or more then it is sure profit from it but most of the traders dont like long trade so in the end if the price of bitcoin goes up then they easily sell it
Well buying it way back 2015 priced at 300$ seems like a good way to double your money, but if you look at the price now your brother would have made 600% of what he invested. I don't want to say that it was a wasted opportunity, what I want to say is that how Bitcoin has come along up to this date which is 2017 just 2 years and it is now 1700$ a big leap at any currency available to man.
Then it is like you will never sell your bitcoin because you want more profit as bitcoin price will keep on increasing. This way it won't work. My brother didnt sell his whole bunch but only 60% and he was quite satisfied with the profit. BTW he has earned more bitcoin by now.
That is great for him but i heard about it for the first time when i saw my brother doing stuff and i was like show me and he showed me that he made like 1 million dollars in just a couple of months.
Same thing happened to my friend after i told him about bitcoin he started it and started investing in it while i never had invested in any coins in my life he invested $40k and made $4 million so it is actually a big improvement.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
September 30, 2017, 01:32:31 PM
I accidentally met my friend, after telling each other about work, my friend introduced bitcoin and explained what is bitcoin. That's how I first heard about bitcoin.

Funny that it is always been our friends who introduced us to bitcoin.  My friend told me about bitcoin when I am struggling earning money.  I have no job then and have tried many online job that promises to give a good money.  But it all turns out that it has so many requirements. I am really thankful to my friend.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 30, 2017, 11:17:56 AM
I accidentally met my friend, after telling each other about work, my friend introduced bitcoin and explained what is bitcoin. That's how I first heard about bitcoin.
Activity: 26
September 30, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

Pages:
Jump to: