Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 12. (Read 91282 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
September 28, 2017, 12:41:49 PM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

i heard bitcoin from internet on 2016 but idk how to get bitcoin , i trying get bitcoin use faucet but it wasting time. 1 month ago my friend telling me to got bitcoin from contribution a bounty from ICO on BTT. but must have a Jr.Member account or higher, now i just active in forum for raising my activity  Roll Eyes
then i will join to participate a bounty and got bitcoin  Shocked
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 28, 2017, 12:38:37 PM
I heard bitcoin from my uncle who had succeeded from bitcoin. He gets rich from holding bitcoin. And had a drastic change so, i was interested to join bitcoin trading.
Activity: 56
September 28, 2017, 12:05:17 PM
i heard bill gates talking about potential in BTC and how it will gonna take over the market one day.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
September 28, 2017, 08:23:02 AM
I heard it from my husband and some of his cousins are doing so. At first, it sounds like a pyramiding scam or networking---it is too good to be true. I don't want to believe it at first unless somebody will earn.  Eventually, they earned a fair amount of cash. I was convinced that it is indeed something.
Activity: 560
Merit: 286
September 28, 2017, 07:36:34 AM
A dear friend of mine told me about bitcoin months ago. At first i did not listen to him because i thought bitcoin was like satushi, but, after reading about it myself i knew i should be part of this forum as soon as possible.
really, lest we be late to know bitcoin even though in this year it can be labeled we are late but no problem as this is the beginning in big thing

Maybe we are late but its ok to be late than never, i am thankful that i know bitcoin because of my cousins, for me it is not too late for us, we have more opportunities to have a bitcoin.
You are right that it is not too late. I think the same. If you have started just now or you are going to start, even then Bitcoin will help you in earning a good amount of money. I am very much thankful to one of my friend who told me about this thing and now I am making agood amount of money from Bitcoin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
September 28, 2017, 05:39:32 AM
From my college friends, I heard the first time around 7 months ago and he introduces the bitcoin and this forum, I'm glad because of the extra income is became for me the bitcoin while in college.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
September 28, 2017, 05:16:44 AM
I first heard bitcoin in a facebook group. One of the member posted about bitcoin on how you can earn big amount of btc. But I just ignore it because I don't really understand about it. It's really confusing me. And then just by last month, my friend told me about bitcoin. I just listen to him and then I got curious because he really show some proofs that he really earns in bitcoin. I was totally amazed that it got me interested and wanted to earn big amount of btc, and now I'm here in crypto currency world.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
September 28, 2017, 05:16:08 AM
heard about Bitcoin recently when saw it on a lot of news site and end up joining this forum.
Activity: 180
September 28, 2017, 05:11:34 AM
one of the friends of my partner told us about bitcoin. At first i just ignored it, my partner wants me to learn it. Then as the months passed by i realized it's fun learning about bitcoins. I started trading and i enjoyed it.
Activity: 182
September 28, 2017, 04:55:10 AM
I remember when I was around 14/15 years old, it was back in 2011, I used to listen to a Radio Talkshow (for the germans: It was the BlueMoon in the Radio staion Fritz).
Once or twice a month they had a some kind of "open talk" so people could just call and talk about whatever they want. So one guy called and started talking about Bitcoin mining and Bitcoin in general and I got pretty interested in it, so I did some research, but unfortunately I did not understand the technical stuff at that time. Around two years ago it somehow came back to my mind and I started reading up on the underlying technology.
Yeah, and now I am on my way of becoming a Blockchain Dev (in the governed Blockchain sector, for enterprises).

EDIT: I know it is almost impossible, but I'd love to know who was the guy that was talking about Bitcoin in this talkshow.
 Smiley
Activity: 431
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 04:44:59 AM
Earlier this year, and from twitter, I am a loyal user of twitter so that when there are newest tweets then there is confirmation, then friend made a tweet that he was happy because the price of the bitcoin rose more than 15% in a day, I am curious to know more about bitcoin and read the various articles of the blog turns out to be the use of the bitcoin is already massive.
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
September 28, 2017, 04:33:06 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

In my experience, I first heard bitcoin to my best friend. But I ignored what He mentioned about it, then after a couple of weeks due to my curiosity I decide to do some research in bitcoin in google then I found out that bitcoin was s currency but only digital but convertible into a real cash/money.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
September 28, 2017, 02:49:52 AM
A dear friend of mine told me about bitcoin months ago. At first i did not listen to him because i thought bitcoin was like satushi, but, after reading about it myself i knew i should be part of this forum as soon as possible.
That’s nice if your friend shared his knowledge with you about bitcoins and suggested you working for bitcoins and the good thing is that you at least investigated about bitcoins yourself. You are at the right place if you really want to earn bitcoins. Bitcoins are definitely going to make you feel proud of your decision soon.
Activity: 392
September 27, 2017, 09:04:45 PM
I first heard all about Bitcoin is to my friends who are business minded and they are talking about it but hten one part of their conversation catches my attention and that is I could get money from it.At first,I dont believe yet because I have this mindset that if it is online business then it is a scam but Bitcoin made me wrong because it makes be believe that not all online business are scam.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
September 27, 2017, 08:33:42 PM
Through a friend, he was looking for any alternative to be able to overcome hiself, he started as a moderator of a betting page; the truth I do not know if it was the boss or someone who was betting but, someone gift him 0.1
After that, btc fever started.   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
September 27, 2017, 07:00:48 PM
The first time I found out about bitcoin was from google, when I was looking for something and I accidentally found bitcoin and I was curious to find it hard to learn, but after continuing to find out about bitcoin I started to like it until now.
Activity: 56
September 27, 2017, 06:30:33 PM
First I heard bitcoin is now 2017. My friend explained that he was getting money in bulitcoin but I did not believe it was just a scam. But I made a mistake because I found out that it was not true that I thought bitcoin was a scam. Many prove that bitcoin is true.So now I'm earning bitcoins and I'm thankful to him because he taught me.
Activity: 167
Merit: 101
September 27, 2017, 05:55:42 PM

i hear from my online game friend 2 mounth ago , but i dont know how can get bitcoin from BTT forum , and I tried to does not matter to my friend , but 1 mounth ago my friend show me the payment proof from bitcoin , and i very curious.
when i ask he , he telling me about bounty and how to get bitcoin from participate bounty and yesterday i trying to learn to follow him but he tell i must have a 30 activity for joining a bounty because an ICO rules. yeah i can start to got activity with a good post but me always need a more knowledge about cryptocurrency and other bitcoin discussion because knowledge is important for us.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
September 27, 2017, 05:39:14 PM
From my dearest friend. First time he told me about Bitcoin, I didn't ınderstand anything at all. But after a while some things about Bitcoin drew my attention and here I am.
Same way bro, My friend tell me to use bitcoin but I didnt understand anything same as you. But after seeing my friends profit in bitcoin , I started to think how he earn a very large amount of money and try to use bitcoin. Today we are both earning bitcoins and I am very thankful to him that He taught me how to use bitcoin.
Activity: 55
September 27, 2017, 05:17:31 PM
From my dearest friend. First time he told me about Bitcoin, I didn't ınderstand anything at all. But after a while some things about Bitcoin drew my attention and here I am.
Pages:
Jump to: