Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 11. (Read 91282 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
September 30, 2017, 11:55:25 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

First time i heard about bitcoin when my co worker's convienced me to  joined a ethtrade investment convert our phil money to bitcoin.first time i heard about bitcoin my ears are tinkle, and i wandered what kind of investment is this.but i trust my mentor  even though lack of knowledge i invest money but i victim of scam,but im not discourage this things will teach me a lesson to pursue another kind of investment,i search about bitcoin a legit and i found it
i wannas try signature and media campaign to earn online currency.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 01:32:36 AM
i heard it from one of my friends at last 2 yrs. ago.
but i ignored it as sounds like a scam for me in the first.
then i saw a lot of bitcoin logo in the internet all over it.
i ignored it again.. then time comes when i quit my job and look
job online. then i saw bitcoin again.. tried it the first time and got interested.
search about it and all.. then im in to it now.. Tongue
well i had fun in using bitcoin and in the same time earning. Smiley

Yes, at first i was feel the same like you because when my friend was introduced it to me i was so confused about it, and i have doubt into myself because i think it is a scam so i don't believe on it on first. But, one day my friend will also introdued it again, he will present to me a lots of money and this money are they was earned in bitcoin, so in that time i feel bitcoin is true, so after that my friend will explained it to me clearly and easy to understand and he tell that in bitcoin there is so many opportunities that i get.  After, my friend was explain it to me, i have learned something about in bitcoin so for now i was trying to bitcoin, because for now i believe on it.
 So this my opinion, now what's your?
Activity: 770
Merit: 278
September 29, 2017, 08:55:52 AM
I was involved in this Bitcoins world because of my knowledge in electronics and hardware.
It caught my attention how can big amount of electricity can be turned intro digital currency. I also love cryptography and the engineering behind it.
I use to buy bitcoins from a gambler back in 2014. I've earn and I've lost a lot of them but now it is time to HODL!!
It was an interesting story of yours when you are about on starting with bitcoins  by that time only fee people knows how to operate digital currency by means of mining like you say that how big amount of electircity it is. BTW iin that year is also good to start maybe not even worth $500 per bitcoins.
Activity: 544
Merit: 506
September 29, 2017, 08:41:40 AM
I was involved in this Bitcoins world because of my knowledge in electronics and hardware.
It caught my attention how can big amount of electricity can be turned intro digital currency. I also love cryptography and the engineering behind it.
I use to buy bitcoins from a gambler back in 2014. I've earn and I've lost a lot of them but now it is time to HODL!!
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 29, 2017, 08:11:48 AM
I heard it from my prof. at school. I studied economics and one of my prof talked about bitcoin last year. In first time i didn't interest but when i finished school i researched it and now i'm here for learn what is it Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 20
September 29, 2017, 08:03:32 AM
I heard bitcoin from my friends, he told me that bitcoin is a very good  thing for me to go. He told me that I can invest and make money from it, so I decided to try bitcoin because it is very easy to do but I have to be patient for me to gain in bitcoin.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
September 29, 2017, 07:07:25 AM
From my college friends, I heard the first time around 7 months ago and he introduces the bitcoin and this forum, I'm glad because of the extra income is became for me the bitcoin while in college.
My story is no different from you. I also heard about bitcoin from one of my colleagues about few years ago. We were actually discussing the deep and dark web. He has some knowledge about these markets still and then he revealed bitcoin on me. Bitcoin actually attracted me and I did some research by my own. Ultimately, I got indulged into this business and forum. My life has totally changed ever since that day.
Activity: 126
September 28, 2017, 10:27:18 PM
I knew about bitcoin first through my friend who hd a good time knowing about it and even working in this forum with compaigns.The idea pleased me and push me to read more about it by my self.
The access tl the iformations was easy and so that i started working.
Activity: 623
Merit: 251
September 28, 2017, 09:41:22 PM
I heard bitcoin from my sister in law. It was about two years ago. She told me that we could earn money from bitcoin. Then she taught me how to operate it.
Activity: 178
September 28, 2017, 08:26:52 PM
I heard it sometime around 2012 when it was a huge thing - mining Bitcoin with GPU's
Activity: 150
September 28, 2017, 05:52:11 PM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I have first heard and got encountered with bitcoin in our school when I accidentally over heard a group conversation of my classmates talking about a certain thing in which they are talking about a thing called a cryptocurrency whicb has a name bitcoin. In my long life of existence, I have never heard yet such thing like that so I got curious and when we got our lunch break the same day on our cafeteria, I asked them about it due to my curiousity because I have heard them when they say that they are earning an income through it in which I also want to have.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
September 28, 2017, 04:19:21 PM
I head about bitcoin late last year through a friend and MMM website . although i did not take it that serious not until the value of bitcoin increase to $2,500. Base on the current value of bitcoin, myself and many other people around me are now interested in bitcoin, though bitcoin price is so high at the moment, but am trying to invest in altcoin so as to make profit from my investment.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
September 28, 2017, 04:10:11 PM
I first read about Bitcoin when I was surfing the internet but I was like this is scam. I never gave it another thought until when a friend talked about it and explained the reality of Bitcoin to me about 8 months back. I was still skeptical. Another friend told me she made money from bitcoin at that time, she was forced to invest by her cousin who she could not say no to and now she is better for it. That got my interest and now am in it.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 28, 2017, 03:57:21 PM
   One of my acquaintance told me about bitcoin, he is my friend but not close one. Now he sell me bitcoin sometimes, share with me some news and important
things about bitcoins. First time he told me about bitcoin was year ago, but I am more active just in last 6-7 months. In beginning I did not believe in all this, but
in one moment I started to read more, learn and I liked everything I found here.
   Now I share my story to other people that like to hear about bitcoin, I do not have much success, all of them ask for proof that I can make real money here,
I can not give them yet, but one day I will be able to do that and I am patient, that moment will come. I see that people talk about this change, when bitcoin
was $500 nobody was interested, now when it is $4000 everyone ask about it, I think that same will happen to me in couple years.
Activity: 49
September 28, 2017, 03:56:17 PM
I got my first Bitcoin-Part from Coinfinity.co:
Needs some time to get everything done from register - Verification (I choosed videoverification) - Paying the price - Payment received - BTC-Part received
It was a nice way to enter and now I can pay with Express for asap receiving BTC or pay slow and wait 24-48 hours receiving BTC.
Can recommend this site for austrian users. Austrian only actual.

While I was waiting I buyed a www,Bitcoinbon.at coupon and wait for a good rate to exchange it.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 332
September 28, 2017, 03:49:50 PM
From me, I got to hear of it from friends like two years ago, didn't really focus on it then. Again, late last year, I got the hint again. Now, I'm in for it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 28, 2017, 02:20:52 PM
Earlier this year, and from twitter, I am a loyal user of twitter so that when there are newest tweets then there is confirmation, then friend made a tweet that he was happy because the price of the bitcoin rose more than 15% in a day, I am curious to know more about bitcoin and read the various articles of the blog turns out to be the use of the bitcoin is already massive.

Haha. I do not remember that bitcoin did increase more than 15% in a day. Maybe it was before 2014 when the price of bitcoin is low. Right now, the highest percentage of the increasing in the bitcoin price is about %10.
Activity: 22
September 28, 2017, 01:14:13 PM
I first hard about bitcoin 2 years ago from my older brother at first is sound like a scam and more or less like a ponzi but I latter came to the realization that bitcoin is actually real and not scam. With much studies and insight on the knowledge behind bitcoin I am now more committed to earning more bitcoin cause the future of bitcoin is bright.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
September 28, 2017, 01:13:28 PM
I was making a deal to sell some stuff to a friend and mail it to him . His paypal account was out of balance so he told me there's a new way to do payments . And he spent the rest of the conversation explaining bitcoin to me .
Activity: 44
September 28, 2017, 01:04:18 PM
I heard my friend about 6 months ago . He told so important things about Bitcoins and he think a good investment
Pages:
Jump to: