Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 8. (Read 91282 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
First i heard about bitcoin is to my bestfriend that have a rank acitivity here actually he buy anythin that they want now becuase they collect a lot of coin so i hope i'll collect a lot of coin like him and become rich like others by using bitcoin.
Activity: 126
I first heard about Bitcoin is from the news. I remembered that day , Chineses are pumping the price of Bitcoin from 400$ into 1000$ in 1 week, then the price is back to 400$ like the start. I think it's the first whale in the world that mark the history of crypto currency. At that moment, i was thinking about buy some VGA cards to mining Bitcoin at my home and it costs about 2000$ for each miner. But finally i didn't do it and one year ago, i started my Bitcoin's career with faucets ( micro earning).
Activity: 994
Merit: 256
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard about bitcoin is to my friend. In that time, i experienced financial problem that i need to earn money for myself. My friend recommend me to earn bitcoin and generate my own money. At first i didnt believe him but then soon i realized that i need money so that i tried it. Today, im earning a small amount of bitcoin but someday i know i can earn a lot of bitcoin.
That is alike story I have been into I have same fantastic friend who always talked about bitcoin, day and night. I was so irritated and then finally I got to know about it and I found it more than amazing to get into it and earn some handsome amount. Like you said, we all hope someday we all will be rich enough to not see the price tags during shopping.
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
First time I heard about BTC in 2013 from a friend who was interested in mining. At that time it looked weird idea and sitting in a bar we discussed that mining might not cover electricity bills. LOL!!!
I wish I knew anything more about its potential  Smiley
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I don't know more about bitcoins but I am already reading more about it. I heard it first 2 years ago from my schoolmates who knew about programming, they say bitcoins is type of monetary system which can be converted and exhanged to dollars and alike. It can also be fit with underground web.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
I first heard about bitcoins from my friend. She's doing an online job and she receives bitcoins as salary. She introduced it to our group and told us its an easy money. We did click and pay at first then one of our friends did gambling and later on discovered trading and that's how it all started.
Activity: 238
In the news of course. I remember that was in the second half of 2012, but I forgot on what website it was. A British website probably, possibly the BBC. I wish I had bought some BTC right away.

Well it different from my experience , I heard bitcoin from my classmates and they are trying convince me to enter this to try my fortume to become financially stable but I refuse the chance and one day I saw them giving the money that they have work hard and that time it gives me the idea that I should try too, I shouldnt rely on my speculation that this aint true that I cant be profitable here, and now I am slowly taking the opportunity to came true and start to build a contruct my own goals.
Activity: 14
Well to be honest it does not have a good story behind it, I heard it from my friend a year ago , he told about Bitcoin and Bitcointalk and how he earns money by being the part of signature campaigns.
For my part I did some research on Bitcoin and found out how big this whole Bitcoin thing was , I saw many ways to earn Bitcoin like faucets, gambling,and then I found this forum.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
I heard about bitcoin in some of my co-employees a few months ago,they invite to join but I decline because for me it's sound scam,but I convince and interested when  one of my friends educate me properly how it work.So I found out that you can earn money through doing some activities here bitcoin and now i already joined in a signatures campaign which youi can earn bitcoin.

So without the signature campaign I guessyih wouldn't have been interested? I think there's misconception and misinformation out there and that's what a lot of people feed in to join because they just don't want to learn to use Bitcoin but want to earn some money and thus leads them to spam around.

Actually most of them are not thinking this way, many of my friends want to get this coin but they do not knoe how to take part on signature campaign here because most of the campaigns are needed to be full member above and their payout is pretty good, mean while if they know nothing about bitcoin how can they even make a quality post? This will only lead their account to be banned. That is why they said it is impossible, and most of them do not even want to take some money out to do their trading here because they scare to lose it. I do not think it is really hard to earn 0.001 per day or may be 0.01 btc per day from trading. And this must be good amount if you accumulated for each month
Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
I know Bitcoin from a Friend, Said from bitcoin we can earn extra money, After he taught how to find Bitcoin using Cloud Mining free since then I know Bitcoin
Activity: 280
I first heard the word bitcoin with my friend and I asked him what that bitcoin meant and he explained to me immediately I wanted to be and since I started to bitcoin myself myself if it was a cup I found out that I was rich in the size of the other users who saw it and that I was one of those people so I was so grateful for bitcoin because he changed my life ...
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
I accidently read something about cryptocurrency when I'm searching for my assignments way back 9 months from now. I was first curious on what cryptocurrency is, then another article appeared which is about Bitcoin. I'm amazed and at the same time interested on how does its users are having income by just posting in a forum. So I've decided to be one of its users and started joining campaigns.
Activity: 103
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM ”
I first heard about bitcoin is to my friend. In that time, i experienced financial problem that i need to earn money for myself. My friend recommend me to earn bitcoin and generate my own money. At first i didnt believe him but then soon i realized that i need money so that i tried it. Today, im earning a small amount of bitcoin but someday i know i can earn a lot of bitcoin.
Activity: 210
i heard bct to my husband and i ignore him.then a week after, my brother in law told me to try joining in bitcoin forum because he already earned money .he said that its a good source of extra income.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I first heard it in a facebook group. They were discussing about bitcoin. They even posted some links on were to earn bitcoin. Others posted their referral links, later did I know that the links they've posted was just a faucets sites and they can earn small amount of satoshi in their referrals.

I first heard about bitcoin through my classmates but I also heard about it in group chats. A friend of mine also sent me links which are faucet sites. I tried earning bitcoins there but I realize  that the earnings are too small and getting your money is not guaranteed. And then someone told me about signature campaigns and since then I have been earning good from it  I also join altcoin because there are greater profits in trading.
Activity: 352
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I do knew about bitcoin way back last quarter of 2013. I didn't give it much attention but it does linger on my mind from time to time. Recently, I've known about this forum and eventually it grew my interest with bitcoin. I wish I could turn back the time ; should have invest while it was low. Nevertheless, I do enjoy what the market today has to offer and it is never too late to invest.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
I first heard the bitcoin on my cousin. then he teach me how to earn, and how savings of bitcoin used only an internet without costs, he teach me a creat an account in this forum, he said, in this kind of forum i earn more token, then he teach me how to trade to btc. Then I earn bitcoin.  Wink
I heard about bitcoin from my friend. He himself was not connected with bitcoin, but his friend told him how to make money through bitcoin and he told me. And now I am here in bitcoin forum with all of you. Different people have different stories about the beginnings of bitcoin as their investment site. And now they are making huge money through bitcoin and are millionaires.
Activity: 34
in my friend because i saw his bitcoin account and i'm curious what bitcoin is and he told then teach me.
Activity: 78
I first heard about bitcoin from my parents who started earning money from bitcoin and then they taught me.
How beautiful is it if all of your family members knows bitcoin. Do they know this site also? In my case i knew bitcoin by accident ,and now im teaching bitcoin to my friends.
i also have the same strategy. i am also learn about bitcoin from a friend and now i am also teaching bitcoin to my friends and family also. in my family my brother and sister already start earning from bitcoin, but still my wife is take little longer time to learn and start earning from bitcoin.
I heard bitcoin from Pay to click locales when pay pal change the tenets that they don't enable pay to click destinations and movement trade locales as an installment strategy so some of locales supplanting bitcoin as an installment technique by doing some examination about bitcoin I discovered bitcointalk as a guide from bitcoin.
Activity: 26
I first heard it in a facebook group. They were discussing about bitcoin. They even posted some links on were to earn bitcoin. Others posted their referral links, later did I know that the links they've posted was just a faucets sites and they can earn small amount of satoshi in their referrals.

Well i heard it from my friend he was earning money from it. So he suggested me to use also Bitcoin. He was using a Blockchain account so I am using that also now.

I have made some bitcoins now from claiming faucets Im currently investing in some altcoins like ltc and dogecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: