Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 5. (Read 91282 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I read about bitcoin first by way of news tales on the web.  I gradually realized a minor from looking for information.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I first knew bitcoin for accidentally meeting someone who was quite strange in my opinion because he talked to me that unemployment can also make money and from there I start curious and then I ask, how can I? then he replied with bitcoin
Bitcoin can help you earn and maybe earn more than you can make in real job.
Here you are in control of your time and as long as you are taking the risk and always positive for improvement, you'll succeed.
This is a job where we can have freedom as we are the boss of our own.
I think so too because here has the freedom to argue with certain rules, and everyone here who follow-up discussions get a lot of profits ranging from income to get knowledge that can not be obtained elsewhere

First time i heard a bitcoin to my co worker so that i asked what is a BTC and then she answer and understand what is a BTC so that i research and understand what are is BTC and then i regestered.

My friend ask or invite me to join bitcoin at first place i don't know bitcoin so I'm not interested  and take serious with it. He still in courage me to try it and I tried it because after few months he got and earn within money.

And that day I registered in bitcointalk.org as for now I am a new be and to be become one of them. Thanks to my friends   I might get also like what they are getting now.

Maybe this is my stepping stone into a new opportunity.

I also had something like this my friend introduced me to bitcointalk and through here i learned a lot about bitcoin and started believing in it now i am just trying to get higher ranks so i can join with ICO's, Airdrops and campaigns.
Don't rush things, don't think for a higher rank first, you must read and learn and study more about the things that you can find here because it will become your foundation in not just joining the signature campaigns and many kinds of source of income because you can use it in yourself that will make you better and even more professional than before.
Activity: 13
I first knew bitcoin for accidentally meeting someone who was quite strange in my opinion because he talked to me that unemployment can also make money and from there I start curious and then I ask, how can I? then he replied with bitcoin
Here you are in control of your time and as long as you are taking the risk and always positive for improvement, you'll succeed.
I think so too because here has the freedom to argue with certain rules, and everyone here who follow-up discussions get a lot of profits ranging from income to get knowledge that can not be obtained elsewhere

First time i heard a bitcoin to my co worker so that i asked what is a BTC and then she answer and understand what is a BTC so that i research and understand what are is BTC and then i regestered.

My friend ask or invite me to join bitcoin at first place i don't know bitcoin so I'm not interested  and take serious with it. He still in courage me to try it and I tried it because after few months he got and earn within money.

And that day I registered in bitcointalk.org as for now I am a new be and to be become one of them. Thanks to my friends   I might get also like what they are getting now.

I also had something like this my friend introduced me to bitcointalk and through here i learned a lot about bitcoin and started believing in it now i am just trying to get higher ranks so i can join with ICO's, Airdrops and campaigns.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
ASK ME FOR LOANS
I heard about bitcoin initial by way of information tales on the net.  I steadily uncovered a little from browsing for details.

I was looking for earning money online options then bitcointalk forum topic came up. From there I started to learn about bitcoins and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 49
I heard about bitcoin initial by way of information tales on the net.  I steadily uncovered a little from browsing for details.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
I first heard of Bitcoins when I was in an island province in our country. A friend of mine shared us an income generating source which is bitcoin. In their province, job opportunities are not as easy like in the city. So someone like my friend could encourage me to also try it. It's been a while when I can still remember that time.
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
I heard bitcoin first from my friend at college. He told me that he got enough money from it.  Then he pushed me to join in bitcoin forum and he taught how to deal with it. It seemed difficult for the firs time, but as time went by, I could understand. Thanks my friend.
Activity: 518
First time i heard bitcoin is on my brother last year, but im busy in my work before so i really don't have time to know about bitcoin, but now i see my brother's money and i really can't believe that he have that because of trading so i decide to imitate what he was doing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The first time I've heard of it is, I ignored it, because it didn't seems to be that real that days, but when I heard that my cousins and brother got into this bitcoin forums and earning money from it, it catches my interest. So I ask them what bitcoin is then what is needed to do it, then they joined me in their campaign, even though I'm late, they still let me in. Then as the time goes by, I am now part of their group.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
During 2015 I heard from my friend That time I didn't show any interest towards Bitcoin. I regret now.I forget it. I met my old friend last month he once again introduce me Bitcoin and I decide not to miss this opportunity and now responding in this forum.
Oh that is something sad to hear. It is so hard to accept the fact that if we would have met a friend in like 2011 or 2012 or so then we got into bitcoin, now we become billionaires. I happened to meet a friend who always talk about bitcoins and thus I was impressed by what actually bitcoins are and see now I am earning something very handsome.

Yes you are indeed correct.  Maybe if we heard about bitcoin a little bit earlier, we are now having and experiencing the benefit of bitcoin.  A good life a comfortable one.  I just knew bitcoin about two years ago.  At first I was hesitant because it is online job or online money.  Only the time when a friend of mine showed me her earnings and then that is the time I believed her.  It was like a months have passed when I started with it.  But atleast now we know and should be thankful that we are one of those who are earning through bitcoin.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
During 2015 I heard from my friend That time I didn't show any interest towards Bitcoin. I regret now.I forget it. I met my old friend last month he once again introduce me Bitcoin and I decide not to miss this opportunity and now responding in this forum.
Oh that is something sad to hear. It is so hard to accept the fact that if we would have met a friend in like 2011 or 2012 or so then we got into bitcoin, now we become billionaires. I happened to meet a friend who always talk about bitcoins and thus I was impressed by what actually bitcoins are and see now I am earning something very handsome.
Activity: 243
Blockchain with solar energy
I heard about bitkoin 2 years ago on the Internet on the site about earnings without much knowledge. At first I did not believe that this was possible and for a long time hesitated to try.
Activity: 210
Merit: 108
I first heard about bitcoin through a friend who was doing bitcoin for a long time he was teaching one of our friend and I heard them so I got interested especially when he tell that it gives additional income and help him to finance his expenses.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Way back in 2015 when I was a Cadet employee in my working company. One of my friend told me that there was a money on internet and then I found out that it is a crypto currency. I did a lot of research in my PC and thus find a way to this. Its been a two year now and I hope I may find another things in the future.
You can find more things if you will become active in the internet because almost all the new things can be found in the internet and it is just up to the people on how they are going to take advantage of the use of internet. If they are going to do a lot of research using internet then they will surely succeed in finding new things or opportunities.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
I am a person who lacks a lot of understanding about the internet, so less so know about Bitcoin, because of the lack of information I receive. until one day a friend introduced him to me, and from then on I started to be part of the Bitcoin industry to date. I am very grateful, because with this Bitcoin I can get a lesson about the economy and also can earn an income online.
Activity: 1044
Merit: 103
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Way back in 2015 when I was a Cadet employee in my working company. One of my friend told me that there was a money on internet and then I found out that it is a crypto currency. I did a lot of research in my PC and thus find a way to this. Its been a two year now and I hope I may find another things in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
I think mods should go through the forum and correct titles that are clearly misspelled like this one. It would clean the forum up a lot.
Mispelled? Nah, there are some people here english is not their first language like me look at those replies i think they clearly understand the question of OP.
Activity: 210
Merit: 117
I first heard about bitcoin through my husband who is using it for a long time.He earned a lot from bitcoin and he work hard for it.Now im also a member of it posting on forum and joining signature campaign to earn also for extra income.It helps us a lot because in our small salary it is not enough to sustained our family so that bitcoin is our extra income to provide the needs of my family.
Activity: 56
I first head about the bitcoin when it was on a media web site, a person was convicted for medicines dealing on the deeb web and did his payments with the bitcoin.At that point I was seeking up the bitcoin and Right here I' am proper.
Pages:
Jump to: