Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 15. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
September 21, 2017, 08:15:37 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard bitcoin at school, my classmate shared to us what bitcoin is, how it is working and how he earn.
And I heard about bitcoin from one of friend he was buying some food for himself and he was using bitcoin which was my first experience then
 I ask him for myself that I also want to use digital currency and now I am  also the user of bitcoin .
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
September 20, 2017, 11:13:22 AM
A dear friend of mine told me about bitcoin months ago. At first i did not listen to him because i thought bitcoin was like satushi, but, after reading about it myself i knew i should be part of this forum as soon as possible.
Activity: 364
Merit: 113
September 20, 2017, 11:08:02 AM
At home some years ago. Friend of my friend of my friend mined bitcoins and decided didn't go to work, because price of bitcoin grew and his income sufficed for life in full
Activity: 231
Merit: 10
September 20, 2017, 11:03:20 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

I just saw a few information on a facebook post regarding to bitcoin and I got really interested on how can I earn it without dealing any risk from hyips, so it happens that someone told me to explore this forum and learn some things about signature campaigns and other information regarding to cryptocurrencies until now I am trying my best to learn more things .
Activity: 501
Merit: 147
September 20, 2017, 10:48:53 AM

Actually, during the time that i almost tired by seeking a job in different site, my son told me that there is a site has willing to support in terms of financial without any struggle which is Bitcoin. So, I immediately made my account and now my status is Jr. member and I will post at least 5 message everyday  until I will become legendary.
Activity: 798
Merit: 527
September 20, 2017, 10:47:44 AM
I heard it for the first time when i was going to a trip to London with my girlfriend and i met a guy in the plane who was working on his laptop and i was also working on my laptop and then we talked and he told me about bitcoin and i was like i did not know that and he was like you need to try it out sometime so i tried it out and now i have a big income just only by bitcoins.
It so generous and inspiring when people share their personal opinions and experiences they have with bitcoins with one another without any sort of jealousy or envy. This is not only good for the popularity of the bitcoins but also it is going to benefit bitcoin holders in long terms. We should keep spreading awareness regarding bitcoins.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
ADAB ICO
September 20, 2017, 10:25:56 AM
I heard bitcoin in gambling sites and to my friends whos work in this forum. I said this will be the time to earn money with bitcoin, as long as i can ear ill work for it
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
September 20, 2017, 10:11:54 AM
I first heard bitcoin on my classmate. When he tackled about it in class about the gamble that involves bitcoin. I've learned bitcoin only when I have seen their financial status grow. I became interested at the same time curious about what and how did bitcoin made their financial life change. Bitcoin has never been like this for me, ever since I've started earning here the way I look at bitcoin changed.
Wow! It is really amazing to see that the bitcoin is being teach in the schools and the collages as well the price and the popularity of the bitcoin is increasing very fast as one of my friends told me about bitcoin and today I am earning good income through this she came to see me and then during walking and talking she told me about bitcoin so I start using it.
Activity: 546
September 19, 2017, 11:52:47 AM
Good point, two years ago i heard about bitcoin from my fb friends. But i don't know properly what is the work of bitcoin and how to earn this coin. Then i learnt about bitcoin everywhere. Even i joined a bitcoin earning site. It is my bitcoin journey.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
September 19, 2017, 11:50:09 AM
I learned about bitkoin on the Internet when I was looking for a way to earn money. At first I thought it was some kind of new kind of fraud, but when I saw that people really make money, I decided to try it.
Activity: 407
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 19, 2017, 11:44:36 AM
I've talked to people who have enjoyed income from bitcoin. He doesn't have a job, but he can shop for good stuff, also has enough cash. Then when i ask to him, he told me that's from bitcoin.
Activity: 185
September 19, 2017, 11:26:52 AM
In my University. My group mates were crazy about cryptofuture and all the stuff and always discussed it. They were also making money investing in it and at that point I got really interested in the topic)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 19, 2017, 10:29:11 AM
I heard it at symbianize.com, I have an account back again there and there had been a great deal of customers interested in faucets, so I experimented with but I located it unexciting and later I uncover that it can also be utilized in gambling, so that desire me and until now I am nevertheless gambling with bitcoins.
Activity: 154
September 19, 2017, 09:15:00 AM
I listened to about bitcoin initial by way of information tales on the internet.  I slowly discovered a minor from looking for data.
learning by ourselves is a good way to know more about bitcoin. As you know, there are not many places and people who willing to teach bitcoin to us. It is still very new and therefore, people do not have enough knowledge to teach us about it. We have to learn all by ourselves. Right now, I am still learning about bitcoin although I have joined the bitcoin community for more than 3 years
Merit: 256
September 19, 2017, 08:55:13 AM
I heard bitcoin for the first time is through my classmate because he keeps talking about it and I can see how his life became comfortable because of bitcoin. He also shows how much he is earning and I became curious about it and started asking questions about it.
Activity: 462
September 19, 2017, 08:54:48 AM
early I found bitcoin in 2015, but I do not really understand this forum, so I do not care about it, then in 2016 my friend was able to earn his own money through this bitcoin, and I became interested in bitcoin and always asked my friends how to it works, and there it starts to recognize bitcoin.
Activity: 144
Merit: 30
September 19, 2017, 08:42:36 AM
I've first heard about bitcoin in my friend who is so damn rich and I hope you know why already. He told me about this because he can see that my financial status is so poor so he made me away to improve it. I gave it a shot and my friend didn't disappoint me. It gave me good results and it really improved my financial status a lot. I can now support my daily needs and wants. It made me able to help my parents with our house expenditures.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
September 19, 2017, 08:37:56 AM
I first heard bitcoin in my classmates conversation way back last year. At first, I thought they were just talking about a token in a game but as I see their financial status improving I started being curious. I asked one of them and he explained it to me in detail. Months passed by first before I asked my classmate to teach me how to earn with the help of bitcoin. Now I'm here and I am still earning which makes me grateful to my friend always.
Merit: 267
September 19, 2017, 08:31:20 AM
I first heard about bitcoin in a seminar at our school. That time I really didn't understand a thing because all I can remember is I got to hold a hardware wallet back then it is like a usb flash drive. If only I had listen well that time I would have known about bitcoin since then.
Activity: 381
September 19, 2017, 08:15:53 AM
I first heard the bitcoin to my uncle then he explained it very well to me til I understand the true meaning of it.
Now, I discovered that bitcoin is one of the interesting thing for me. I love how it works!
Pages:
Jump to: