Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 2. (Read 91282 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
I know the bitcoin from a friend, and my friend has an income of 0.002 btc a week, after I calculate it's a pretty big value in my opinion, since then I was interested in learning about bitcoin.
Activity: 240
Merit: 0
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard bitcoin just months ago from my co workers who were once also curious  about Bitcoin. I wasn't able to take time to read about Bitcoin then. But just this month i was then encourage again by a friend. This time, i gave time to read about it and ask a co workers about to gain more knowledge on how Bitcoin goes. I'm still on the process of learning thus i keep on reading.
Activity: 679
Merit: 102
i heard it on my classmate way back 2016 he told me that i can earn money, but at first i hesitate that i can earn money then one day he show me how much he earn then that it caught my attention, then i make a research on how i can earn money on that, then i saw this bitcoin forum i read all the rules i study on how i can earn on this then i can earn now a little.
Activity: 462
I first heard from the bitcoin when it was on the news, I already head about it but never knew what it really was. Now its like every currency for me, I think its the best currency on the planet.

First time that I heard about bitcoin is about a month ago. A friend told me about it and iam starting to have interest to joined here. Specially to have gain in this site is much exciting to invest a lot of money. And iam lucky to have it because of the best and trusting currency that I have to earn.
Activity: 420
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
From the news and rumors from other people who they admired then, I asked, but it's really very promising. But about the fact that it was necessary to invest before, do not worry about everything, now the situation in the market is not worse, and sometimes even better.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
I first heard about bitcoins last the year 2015 when I was once a member of the community in which bitcoins was used as the money for donations. At first I was confused what is this thing and later on I have discovered many things about bitcoins. I have no regret, I have known bitcoins because bitcoins have helped me a lot.
Activity: 159
I heard it about 3 months ago, initially wasn't much interested in cryptocurrency market but somehow I started looking into the market and got interested and wanted to study this market in depth. So far what I have studied I can get to a conclusion that bitcoins is a good investment if you want to make good money.
Activity: 334
A dear friend of mine told me about bitcoin months ago. At first i did not listen to him because i thought bitcoin was like satushi, but, after reading about it myself i knew i should be part of this forum as soon as possible.
really, lest we be late to know bitcoin even though in this year it can be labeled we are late but no problem as this is the beginning in big thing

Maybe we are late but its ok to be late than never, i am thankful that i know bitcoin because of my cousins, for me it is not too late for us, we have more opportunities to have a bitcoin.
In fact I have heard about bitcoin for about 2 years ago, but at that time I just ignore that. Now I realize the reality and importance of bitcoin and I am very upset because I have wasted a lot of time. Now I think that if I would invest in bitcoin 2 years earlier now I would make a lot of money, but I still have a chance to earn money while investing in bitcoin in this day because the price is growing higher.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
I was reading income tips of a blog and I find a article named bitcoin.I was curious by seeing the name and open it a tab.Then I found some faucet sites for earning bitcoin.I did hard work but only got some satoshis.Then I google for bitcoin and find this website.And now I am earning a good amount of bitcoin monthly.I am really happy to find bitcoin because it has changed my life.
Activity: 350
Merit: 109
I cannot remember when at where but I remember who tell me about the bitcoins. My uncle told me about the bitcoin, and told me the what will happen if I adapt the future of the bitcoin so I decided to join the and I start asking him how can earn in the bitcoin, what wallet is the best? Now I earning fiat, and I know how I works also introduce it too my best friend.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
My Mother have a seminar about the bitcoin so my mother decided to attend me also, I don’t have a choice so I attend the seminar in the seminar they tell them the system of bitcoin. How can we earn with the help of the bitcoin? after that seminar I apply my new learning about bitcoins, and then I teach my mother about it. We are very happy that we both have an extra income. 
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
I first heard bitcoin, because I was doing a college assignment. At that time I was looking for a suitable topic for my college assignment. Then, bitcoin became the title for my college assignment, from which I began to investigate about bitcoin and I could feel that bitcoin would provide a huge advantage in the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
actually i didnt remember where and when, but i was late, i bought my first btc around 560 usd, but now lots of people around me heard btc and they said, we were late we bought btc @5000 usd Smiley most probably next year people will said, oooh we were late and bought btc @15000 usd Smiley
Activity: 490
I was looking for a way to earn money on the Internet and found this forum. Then I learned about bitcoin and crypto currency. Thanks to this forum I began to earn crypto currency
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
I first heard about bitcoin last July through my college classmate. He share me how he earned from it and what he have right now because of bitcoin. It sounds exciting and interesting that's why I join bitcoin forum.
Activity: 140
The Future Of Work
I first heard about bitcoin through my brothers friends.And then got curious then I tried to learn from it.Now still manages to join on different campaigns.
Activity: 161
I first heard about bitcoin is to my friend who recommends me to earm in order for me to make money since in that time, i experiencing financial problems. He discussed to me all that he knew about bitcoin and im became interested. I didnt doubted him since he's my friend and i trust and believe all what he says. So now, im currently earning a small amount of bitcoin by joining some campaigns here.
Activity: 196
Way back previous month when my friends share about good things in bitcoin, They thought me about how to find a better job online, and it looks so interesting and  effortless to do, Then i consider myself to get in it, Do thing as much as i can to earn income. I find so comfortable and challenging to practice myself to read, research, and post. In my realization, it looks good.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
It was a friens who told me about this. I was in great financial trouble during those time and thank God, he gave me this friend who taught me and explained to me bitcoin. It was one of the major turning point of my life and I can't imagine my life changing if it wasn't for him. Now I am earning a lot and I don't forget giving token of appreciation to him every time I recieve great money.
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
I've just heard about bitcoin this year and I was so amazed with it. I mean the value of it which is so high and the convinience it gives to the people when it comes to money. I first saw it in social media and I thought it was a fraud that's why it took long before I started to actually do it. Because of that discovery, I became comitted with this becase it brings large amount of money.
Pages:
Jump to: