Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 4. (Read 91282 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

My first heard of it 1 year ago in my some friends. 1 years ago onday wait on my some friends then they tell me about bitcoin. At first that day i know bitcoin and i try to earn it. And now i love bitcoin because it's presently my dream.
Activity: 532
I just heard bitcoin last month through my cousin. At first, he don't want to teach us but my auntie forces him to teach us. And then he tell us all he knew in bitcoin. So i got into bitcoin.
Activity: 280
I first heard the bitcoin with my friends and I told them how to do with bitcoin and when I know how to use him I tried him and that's so nice you're just sitting there and doing nothing too so thank you very much to my friends because they taught bitcoin to me just
Activity: 224
First time I saw BitCoin was in 2009 during the summer.

I was looking for online payment gateway like e-gold and saw this. Looked at the video and I liked it.
Started to mine it, but then was impossible to trade it only on forums and not many people knew about it, so I left.

Then in jan 2013 a friend asked me if I have heard of BitCoin, as he was wondering if it is worth investing in it. I told him "I'll look into it, as it sounds familiar, but have no idea why...".
Searched for it in google and watched the same video. At this point I called him and told him bet in big. This is the future and has great potential..
back then the price was $30. I started mining it and trading...
Activity: 62
Merit: 60
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

i first heard it from my friend and its kinda familiar
and told me that it can help me have an income
and so I try. thats how I first heard btc
Activity: 390
First time i heard about it from local forum. they explain about bitcoin as a virtual currency and can provide additional income from the internet. I'm looking for more articles about bitcoin and i joined this forum
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
I first heard about bitcoin was at home, my brother was talking to my dad and i happened to hear them. So my brother told me about bitcoin and how i could make a lot amount of money within a few months.

I am also known about bitcoin from my brother's friend circle. They are making lots of money with bitcoin like mining and working under signature campaign. It makes me curious to know about bitcoin so I am also starting to learn about bitcoin then I am deeply attracted to bitcoin and also knows about the future potential level of bitcoin.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
I heard/read this bitcoin on a posts on my social media account which is facebook. so im so curious about this bitcoin, because they keep saying that you can earn more in this bitcoin, last year when I read all about this bitcoin, im not totally sure if im going on it or not. then after more several research about this bitcoin, it convince me to use and do invest on it. and that's it, now im earning in bitcoin and im so happy to meet this bitcoin.
That is great that you grabbed bitcoin and did a lot of research about bitcoin and then you are now in bitcoin, earning money and also feeling happy because of the earnings that you are getting and i think that in the future, you will earn more bitcoin than what you are currently earning and if you don't mind, share bitcoin to other people also so you can have a great legacy when you stopped doing bitcoin.
Activity: 226
Merit: 103

I first head about bitcoin from my friend. He is also a bounty hunter, and he earned a lot because of bitcoin. Now, he is thinking about leaving our company to just keep on earning bitcoins rather than working for money. Grin
Activity: 403
I heard/read this bitcoin on a posts on my social media account which is facebook. so im so curious about this bitcoin, because they keep saying that you can earn more in this bitcoin, last year when I read all about this bitcoin, im not totally sure if im going on it or not. then after more several research about this bitcoin, it convince me to use and do invest on it. and that's it, now im earning in bitcoin and im so happy to meet this bitcoin.
Activity: 331
I've been hearing about bitcoin since 3 years ago but I do not care about it. Until now bitcoin has increased, hmm I do not regret it because now there is still a chance to grow here. Although I have only 6 months to learn about bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 515
A dear friend of mine told me about bitcoin months ago. At first i did not listen to him because i thought bitcoin was like satushi, but, after reading about it myself i knew i should be part of this forum as soon as possible.
really, lest we be late to know bitcoin even though in this year it can be labeled we are late but no problem as this is the beginning in big thing

Maybe we are late but its ok to be late than never, i am thankful that i know bitcoin because of my cousins, for me it is not too late for us, we have more opportunities to have a bitcoin.
I also face the same situation. Because the people who started investments in bitcoin in 2009 or 10, they have earned a lot of money. And I am sure they would never expect the ratio of profit bitcoin gave them. We had come to know about bitcoin very late, because the price already reached to about 4000 dollars and for me buying a lot of bitcoin in not possible. That thing makes me annoy.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I first heard about bitcoin was at home, my brother was talking to my dad and i happened to hear them. So my brother told me about bitcoin and how i could make a lot amount of money within a few months.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I first heard of bitcoin maybe 4/5 years ago but never really took much notice or took the time to look in to it, I've then recently got involved earlier this year after a friend told me of the success he has had.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I knew that some people were using bitcoin, but i didn't pay any attention to it, when bitcoin rised up i looked it up. So this is where i began collecting my coins.

I am still collecting my coins i converted my altcoins even to bitcoin to make more bitcoin.
Activity: 297
I first heard bitcoin at school, my classmate shared to us what bitcoin is, how it is working and how he earn.
And I heard about bitcoin from one of friend he was buying some food for himself and he was using bitcoin which was my first experience then
 I ask him for myself that I also want to use digital currency and now I am  also the user of bitcoin .
I also heard about bitcoin from one of my friends. He was involved in this world for some time and made handsome money because of the frowning price. Then one day he told me that if I have money I should buy bitcoin which is a virtual currency and aft some time you will earn as much money as you never think of. I do the same, and now I am very happy with my investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10

My friend told me about bitcoin.he is a sr. Member now in this site.he thought me all the good things in bitcoin and i am so inspired and amazed that here in this site we can earn money if we will work hard and join signature campaign.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I heard about bitcoins first on google but at that time I didn't knew how to earn it so few months later one of my friend showed me the different ways of earning it and he also told me about this forum where I can start earning bitcoin by participating in signature campaign and since then I haven't looked back and continued to earn bitcoins in different ways.
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
Entrepreneur reddit.
They were shilling it back in March but I didnt join till August.
I honestly shouldve jumped on the boat earlier.
This is a fleeting opportunity for a lot of people to make lots of money.
Activity: 273
Well, based on my own experience, I have first heard bitcoin in our school when my classmates are talking about a certain topic in which they include the statement that they can earn their own income through online in which they literally do not work on a physical basis. By this, I got curious so I joined their discussion about that and found out that it was bitcoin cryptocurrency so I asked them to explain it further more so I can easily understand it and  now, I am already engaged into it.
Pages:
Jump to: