Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 39. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I know from my friend
About 2 months ago.
I also heard from my friend but I think you came very late to the community of bitcoin. I am from a longer time to use bitcoin and I have got more benefits. But still you can grab the benefits.
Activity: 504
I was doing a job in Dubai so was sharing my accommodation with other guys and one of my room mate was involved into bitcoins and was earning good amount of bitcoins from signature campaign so he was the first to tell me about bitcoins and showed me how he was getting paid by working on signature campaign and that attracted me start using and earning bitcoins.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
My companion acquainted me with bitcoin 1 years back yet i didn't hear him out, i chose be a dynamic bitcoiner this year when i see him ordinary with heaps of money,,without any occupation.. he disclosed to me that all of.his cash originated from bitcoin. So i chose to be in bitcoin as well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
I found out bitcoint from my friend about six months ago, at first I thought it was just a lie, but after I saw my friend who had succeeded with bitcoint, I tried it and got me on this forum.
Activity: 2
I was paying attention in global stock markets, and then I've seen the born of the cryptocurrencies which starts with Bitcoin. This is how I've heard of it first time.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

Where I heard bitcoin?
I heard it to my sister. She encourage me to make an account and teach me how to use it.
She also told that bitcoin is a form of source income as online job.

well it seems most of us learned about bitcoin online which is where btc is really being used. a friend told me about this for quite a time though I really wasn't that much interested in it until I had my first earnings through signature campaign. then it got me interested in trading as well seeing the many ways btc can give you profits
i think most of the people heard about bitcoin from social media and internet, i also heard about bitcoin on social media and after that my friend also discuss bitcoin with me as he was already using bitcoin just few months before. and after that i also start taking interest about bitcoin. now am really making good money from trading altcoin. i am also holding bitcoin for future use.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.

Where I heard bitcoin?
I heard it to my sister. She encourage me to make an account and teach me how to use it.

well it seems most of us learned about bitcoin online which is where btc is really being used. a friend told me about this for quite a time though I really wasn't that much interested in it until I had my first earnings through signature campaign. then it got me interested in trading as well seeing the many ways btc can give you profits
Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Where I heard bitcoin?
Activity: 195
I heard it from my friend and he teach me how to used it and how to earn income. On the first I can't trust in the bitcoin but when I see that is withdrawable I tried and I enjoyed it. Also it gives help to me as part time job. Even I earn income from my work I earn also to this Bitcoin.

I also came to the bitcoin community to earn money. I was looking for a way to earn extra money and when I was happy with bitcoin, I managed to find exactly what I was looking for. It's like passive income
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
I heard it from my friend and he teach me how to used it and how to earn income. On the first I can't trust in the bitcoin but when I see that is withdrawable I tried and I enjoyed it. Also it gives help to me as part time job. Even I earn income from my work I earn also to this Bitcoin.
Activity: 26
The first time i heard about bitcoin from my friend, initially i do not believe with bitcoin. I try to browse the internet to find out about bitcoin ...
Activity: 241
I know from my friend
About 2 months ago.
Activity: 47
I first heard about bitcoin through a friend who earned a lot of money from bitcoin simply by buying and holding. I tend proceeded to try to trade and whatnot before I realized the simplest strategy was the best strategy, buy and hold until you need money again.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
i heard it from one of my friends at last 2 yrs. ago.
but i ignored it as sounds like a scam for me in the first.
then i saw a lot of bitcoin logo in the internet all over it.
i ignored it again.. then time comes when i quit my job and look
job online. then i saw bitcoin again.. tried it the first time and got interested.
search about it and all.. then im in to it now.. Tongue
well i had fun in using bitcoin and in the same time earning. Smiley
I heard it from my classmate few months ago. My classmates teach me how to use and how bitcoin works. They guide me step by step how to get bitcoin easily. They tell the things to remember when you using bitcoin.Then,i study all about bitcoin to know fully what it is and now I’m interested in bitcoin because I can make own money instantly.Im glad that I have classmates who knows about bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
The first time I heard about Bitcoin was from my friends, they showed me the achievements they had earned from bitcoin work, I was so excited about this virtual currency and that's how I knew it. Bitcoin

Oh same as me i heard bitcoin to my friend also but I see bitcoin in facebook and he teach me how to earn money using bitcoin. My first tried I failed I scammed on that day and he teach me how to trade and after that I will earn money because of this. Im very thankful to my friend because he gives me more time to learn about this. And he is now successful and expert trader and they earn thousands of dollars everymonth me I only earned hundreds of dollars only . Im very tahnkful also because bitcoin gives opportunity to us to earn money.
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Starting from my saturation in managing various efforts, then my friend, offer me, to be bitcoin infestation, but at the beginning I was less interested, but after I saw his tutorial, it made me become interested to follow his
Activity: 165
The first time I heard about Bitcoin was from my friends, they showed me the achievements they had earned from bitcoin work, I was so excited about this virtual currency and that's how I knew it. Bitcoin
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
It's one year ago as my friend introduced me how profitable trading is and I'm very thankful of learning from him.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
I am a late bloomer to this whole Bitcoin stuff. I think I first heard of it late 2016, around October or November, on radio during one of those radio Jingos and seminars. Since then I have become immersed in it.
Activity: 294
I heard about it when my friend explained me the deep web. It was during a time when SILK ROAD was still a big thing.
Pages:
Jump to: