Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 38. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
I heard about bitcoins for the first time when a friend of mine began to talk about it a year ago, it surprised me that I never heard about it since I always try to stay informed about new developments in technology but after reading about it for a short time I knew I needed to get in immediately, it is funny because my friend did not follow me and now he is regretting not getting into bitcoin back in the day.
Activity: 979
Merit: 258
I recollect past times worth remembering where I lament making an interest in these advanced cash believing that it is only a virtual money and nobody will ever be utilizing it on the genuine living, just on the web to purchase things, that is the reason I dont truly mind the time I knew bitcoin. It clicked me, when I viewed a television program where bitcoin is the theme and the general population are purchasing a waffle in the road utilizing bitcoin which is truly extraordinary

i have seen it in facebook, i thought that this is gonna be fake or a scam but i try it, at first a earn little by little satoshi each day and then i tried to make some investment i put some money in my online wallet, then i have seen a lot of referral in hyip then i try it, everyday i got a little amount then i invested it but unfortunately i have lost my money their so ive stop for awhile.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
I first heard it on someone i just know thru social media, he first include me on trading and investing, at first i dont get what he is saying and explaining to me. After several months, 3-4 months i guess? He explain bitcointalk to me and said that i can earn bitcoi thru this, so i work hard till i achieve my rank and started earning from time to time, im so thankful to that person that he put me to this situation.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
my hearing about Bitcoin was as at last year, early last year, and I gave to it no interest of it been important, but towards the ending of the year a friend of mine told me more about it and showed me what he has gotten from it, that was when I tried putting in my interest.
Getting to this year, the price increased so high that I had to follow it up, to also get something out of it. Cool
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
I first heard bitcoin while browsing trying to find ways how to earn money online. So I started claiming satoshi through faucet and then got hooked in gambling site.

I also learned about bitkoin by trying on the Internet to find out about a good way to earn money and they brought me to different cranes to collect a small amount of satosh.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 309
I heard bitcoin from my brother because he is keep focusing in the computer for almost a day which is very not his normal activity so i try to ask him if what is he is doing then he introduced bitcoin to me and i just keep listening to him until realized that bitcoin will be the possible currency in the future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I first heard bitcoin while browsing trying to find ways how to earn money online. So I started claiming satoshi through faucet and then got hooked in gambling site.

Even I have started my journey with bitcoins in the same way as I was looking for ways to earn money by sitting at home and at that time I came to know about bitcoins and over a period of time I came to know that I can start earning good amount of bitcoins by joining a signature campaign.
Activity: 490
Activity: 434
I know bitcoin from a friend who gave lessons and knowledge about bitcoin to me although initially feel hesitate but thanks to her perseverance in guiding so that I can get bitcoin even though still in learning stage
Activity: 504
I heard it on google for the first time when I was looking for some ways to earn extra money online and then I came across through bitcoins so after researching more I discover this forum where I found many different ways of earning bitcoins.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 356
Before I knew about bitcoin, I'm just finding a job in the internet because I don't have a work in my place and the labor is to cheap so that's why I'm doing that. Then I tried and tried searching but it's difficult to find a job that compatible for me. The later on I saw one of the members in this forum convince me that bitcoin change my life and that is the beginning.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I recollect past times worth remembering where I lament making an interest in these advanced cash believing that it is only a virtual money and nobody will ever be utilizing it on the genuine living, just on the web to purchase things, that is the reason I dont truly mind the time I knew bitcoin. It clicked me, when I viewed a television program where bitcoin is the theme and the general population are purchasing a waffle in the road utilizing bitcoin which is truly extraordinary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
Im my experience, I have heard it from the deepweb and soon get curuous about it and I discovered that it's quite profitable.
The dark web is the true one of the best source about bitcoin because that is the first cryptocurrency that has been used in the dark web for transacting illegal things and doing transactions anonymously, but for me, it is now very common topic in the surface web because of its popularity so it is easy now to know bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
My best friend told me bitcoin but i dont have any interest in it. But until one time i saw his post on fb holding a lot of money with the hashtag#bitcoinislove and thats the time i got interested to bitcoin until now.

Majority of us have started to know or use bitcoin only because of our friends who introduced us to the bitcoins and showed us the way to earn good amount of money so I think we should be thankful to our friends for bringing us across through bitcoins which can be a good source of income for us for a lifetime.
Its not for me its not too good because when i heard it and started no one is willing to help me im just exploring around fb and they only giving me HYIP ,mining ,and other people to people flatforms. I started on faucet and after a long time luckily someone posted that that is all kind of SCAM schemes he says the legit one is bitcointalk from that day i started to explore and learn trading, gambling and other investments all by my ownself its too hard starting for me. But i am thankful for what i have now through bitcoins.
Activity: 532
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
Im my experience, I have heard it from the deepweb and soon get curuous about it and I discovered that it's quite profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
I was searching an online job in that day then i saw a Thread in my favorite forum site that you can earn money in Bitcoin by typing a captcha and ptc ( pay to click ) i was curious that day then i grab that opportunity. It's was the first time that I heard bitcoin but i don't know how it's really work then i search in google how bitcoin work, thanks to the Ts of that thread now I can earn extra money. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
My best friend told me bitcoin but i dont have any interest in it. But until one time i saw his post on fb holding a lot of money with the hashtag#bitcoinislove and thats the time i got interested to bitcoin until now.

Majority of us have started to know or use bitcoin only because of our friends who introduced us to the bitcoins and showed us the way to earn good amount of money so I think we should be thankful to our friends for bringing us across through bitcoins which can be a good source of income for us for a lifetime.
Activity: 684
Early Funders Registration: monartis.com
Activity: 518
My friend told me about bitcoins 2 years back and asked me to start doing a research about it but I was so lazy that I ignored him at that time and got interested into it very lately when the price of bitcoin was already too high and if I would have got into it at the right time then I would be holding some good amount of coins by now.
Activity: 994
Merit: 391
5-5.5 years ago i was playing a Facebook game and the payment was bitcoin. When i google it i started to understand that bitcoin is some kind of money which we can use only on the internet. That was my first heard about bitcoin. But i didn't know what is exactly bitcoin. Before 8-10 months ago i was looking for an extra job on the internet. I saw bitcoin again. That was my second time i saw bitcoin. This time i have started to learn about bitcoin and crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: