Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 37. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 251
I first heard bitcoin when I'm searching on net about how to earn money online. And some blog are suggesting bitcoin which I ignore because I don't have enough funds on buying miner. Luckily I found this forum and having some fun on learning here.
For me I first heard bitcoin from my friend 1 year ago in my university but I more tried that he teach to me about bitcoin that what is bitcoin and how they earning money through bitcoin but he ignore me and did not teach me about bitcoin then after I search in google and begin learning about bitcoin so today I know all activities about bitcoin and earning through signature campaign and etc.
Activity: 166
Merit: 100
I first heard bitcoin when I'm searching on net about how to earn money online. And some blog are suggesting bitcoin which I ignore because I don't have enough funds on buying miner. Luckily I found this forum and having some fun on learning here.

Interesting and funny at the same time because we have the same reason as to why or how I heard about bitcoins.  I was unemployed then and just want to earn a little money just to meet my needs.  I did not heard bitcoin or read about it online, it was introduced to me by a member on a group chat.  And since then I am making extra money because of this.
I have more than once convinced that people will learn about Bitcoin only because of the fact that there are additional earnings on the Internet and already thanks to this, it starts developing its direction in the crypto currency. It is thanks to this that I am also working in this direction and I am very grateful that my friends will be brought to this forum.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544

Interesting and funny at the same time because we have the same reason as to why or how I heard about bitcoins.  I was unemployed then and just want to earn a little money just to meet my needs.  I did not heard bitcoin or read about it online, it was introduced to me by a member on a group chat.  And since then I am making extra money because of this.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
Activity: 140
Actually I was heard bitcoin in 2014 from my friend in my college, but that time I was not interested with that, because I had many task. So in this years I want to start my experience in bitcoin world. So I hope I can join to you all.
Activity: 322
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
The first time I learned about Bitcoin from this forum. I was looking for information about trading and accidentally got into this forum. Then I learned what crypto currency is and how to use it. And I also realized that it's much more interesting to trade crypto currency
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
For success work hard!
I got to know about Bitcoin while surfing through the internet for a reliable payment method before 2 years ago.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
I first heard bitcoins through murmurings of my classmates way back 2013 if I can still recall.

They mostly talking about things on deep web and they are paying services there and entrance fees with bitcoin.

And I was like out of this world and didn't understand what they are talking.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
I know bitcoin originated from a friend who gives an explanation of currency to me, that in addition to real currency there is a digital currency or internet currency is bitcoin and can be obtained via online of course, and then I am interested to know more about Then he gave me a briefing about bitcoin and provided this forum link if you wanted to learn more about bitcoin, and from this forum I know about bitcoin and its activities so that now I can generate additional income from this forum and business Trading on some sites that provide the means of trading altcoin and bitcoin
I also know the deeper bitcoin of this forum. Let alone I get the main income bitcoin from this forum. So we have a lot to thank for this forum should be

Agree with you  that i would like also to thank this forum for the opportunity to earn money in terms of bitcoin i have lot of earnings from this forum, and i discover this bitcoin by searching an online opportunity and i am directed in some faucet and in this forum. Then i am start in faucets more more faucets because before i do not know that we can able to earn in this forum but buy the help of other users in other forum i learned to earn in this forum.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
I first heard about bitcoin a year ago in my classmates they are working here in bitcoin forum. At first i don't believe them that they are earning money in a simple way. But when they show me how much money do they earn per week, I started to get interested to use bitcoin and here i am now using bitcoin and starting to earn money too.
Activity: 476
I know bitcoin originated from a friend who gives an explanation of currency to me, that in addition to real currency there is a digital currency or internet currency is bitcoin and can be obtained via online of course, and then I am interested to know more about Then he gave me a briefing about bitcoin and provided this forum link if you wanted to learn more about bitcoin, and from this forum I know about bitcoin and its activities so that now I can generate additional income from this forum and business Trading on some sites that provide the means of trading altcoin and bitcoin
I also know the deeper bitcoin of this forum. Let alone I get the main income bitcoin from this forum. So we have a lot to thank for this forum should be

Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
I am more interested in self-taught although I first understand about bitcoin from social media, it didn't take long to find this forum and adaptation to market cryptourrency. But I'm wrong, having a local community is better than self-study, Bitcoin is no longer about the profits of currency and business, but bigger in direction of fraternity and big community.
Activity: 378
I heard it on google for the first time when I was looking for some ways to earn extra money online and then I came across through bitcoins so after researching more I discover this forum where I found many different ways of earning bitcoins.
The first time I heard bitcoin from my friend because his life is different after working on the internet. Then he suggested me to find out bitcoin on the internet. Yeah now i'm here

for the very first time i also heard about bitcoin from a friend, when i started bitcoin at that time i was jobless, one day i was too much upset, meanwhile my friend came to, on that day he introduce bitcoin to me and specially he told me about trading in bitcoin. i just agreed with him and take some money on load and from there i invest my money in bitcoin and start making good money from trading altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I heard it on google for the first time when I was looking for some ways to earn extra money online and then I came across through bitcoins so after researching more I discover this forum where I found many different ways of earning bitcoins.
The first time I heard bitcoin from my friend because his life is different after working on the internet. Then he suggested me to find out bitcoin on the internet. Yeah now i'm here
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
I saw This on a Forum site , I'm so curious When I see They claiming A salary without Any meeting , Unless they are unemployed .. So I tried this forum site ..

Me too. I am a domain name reseller and while searching for the valuable domains I came across a high valued domain name bitcoinwallet dot com and wonderd about the price it fetched. I was so curious that I immidately started a research and bought some bitcoin domains and then while finding the users, I arrived on this forum and to be honest it was worth it.
legendary
Activity: 2800
Merit: 2736
Farewell LEO: o_e_l_e_o
I dont remember how it really happened but i got to know  about bitcoin a few years ago through ptc advertisement sites which offered free money by paying users in bitcoins which i didnt know by then and had to look it up via google...i was a lot to process at the time but it was one thing after another faucet, wallet, blockchain then what is bitcoin and the journey began just like that
Activity: 113
Well, Bitcoin? Where did I first heard it? I've heard it from one of my classmates. If I am not mistaken, I have heard from him late 2014's or 2015's. He was into bitcon at that time and at first I was not that interested until I saw proof that it was really legit and he really earns money through bitcoin and I was amazed so I decided to work for bitcoin then.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Different from me I found bitcoin while watching television show and bitcoin was famous at that time. And I'm sure bitcoin is much more famous than ever. And there are plenty of televisions that will preach bitcoin. We will see mass adoption

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I saw This on a Forum site , I'm so curious When I see They claiming A salary without Any meeting , Unless they are unemployed .. So I tried this forum site ..
Pages:
Jump to: