Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 36. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 544
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
Actually, I just heard bitcoin earlier from my friend. He told me that this website functions like "reddit" (since I always use reddit) but in a more serious manner. Been searching some information about this and it actually caught my attention.

We should say thank you very much to our friends.  They were the one responsible for us involving in earning or using bitcoin.  It really indeed caught my attention epecifically that it helps us in many ways especially in our finances.  I also told my friend about bitcoin and she was kind of hessitant but she should not of course.
Activity: 2212
Merit: 786
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
Actually, I just heard bitcoin earlier from my friend. He told me that this website functions like "reddit" (since I always use reddit) but in a more serious manner. Been searching some information about this and it actually caught my attention.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Probably when I heard about a guy who was digging through a garbage dump for weeks looking for his hard drive where he had some bitcoins stored. He dumped his old PC, but when bitcoin price went high, his stored BTCs were worth a lot of money.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
💰💰💰💰
That's a good question, it probably was back in 2013 when I heard from a friend he was selling stuff online for Bitcoin and made some good amount in few months. That's where it all started!
Activity: 173
I first heard about bitcoins from a friend who used to earn bitcoins here on the forum. Then I started earning bitcoins here on t through signature campaigns and giveaways and social bounties.
Now I am earning quiet good amount of bitcoins as compared to start, because my rank is upgraded and parates are also good as compared to other lower ranks.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
Like you guys i also first heard about bitcoin from a friend, which also brings me here, he is the one who teach me how to earn here, even we get to know each other only at social media, im so thankful to that person, because of him, i am here, i am earning enough money for myself and for my family. He is also the reason why i am still studying, because on what he teach me, i can provide my own tuition fee at school, and that is all because of him.
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
when i ware in college in 2014 i heard about bitcoin from my friends. i was very interest thing for me when start bitcoin . and  ask alot of questions from mt friends they teach me more key information about bitcoin. now i earn money from bitcoin and invest alot of money in bitcoin. it is very help full to earn extra money.
It is good to hear about your story. I know bitcoin in 2016 and most of the people think that it is too late to join this community but I have made a right decision. I have learnt a lot about bitcoin and how to make money on the internet. moreover, I have bought a lot of bitcoin since 2016 with the price $450. Now, it is more than $2500. I feel very lucky
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Bitcoin was first introduced to me by my room mate when i was working abroad.He clearly explained me about bitcoins.I got very much interested and started to earn bitcoins in signature campaign.Now i am earning a lot in bitcoins by trading.
Activity: 612
when i ware in college in 2014 i heard about bitcoin from my friends. i was very interest thing for me when start bitcoin . and  ask alot of questions from mt friends they teach me more key information about bitcoin. now i earn money from bitcoin and invest alot of money in bitcoin. it is very help full to earn extra money.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
I heard about bitcoin from a friend, it was just a passing comment but at the time I was interested on online currencies so immediately researched about it and fell in love with the project.
This is a long term project and I am sure you will stay longer if you have passion on what you are doing, it's unique for me but just like you I fell in love with bitcoin since It has bring good results to my stay here, I learn a lot and financially I improve a lot as well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I heard about bitcoin from a friend, it was just a passing comment but at the time I was interested on online currencies so immediately researched about it and fell in love with the project.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 114
I first heard about Bitcoins back in 2013, on a couple forums. Unfortunately for me, I didn't pay any mind to it and left it alone. Nowadays it's spiked in interest and I only have myself to blame for not getting into it early on and investing. Well, any regrets that I've had are dismissed as if Bitcoin really launches into the future, I'll be one of the "early" investors in this time and day.

I heard the matter of bitcoin by 2015, when some friends start talking as a bustling fruit lip. at that very moment I don't really bother about bitcoin. but gradually I heard again after such a long time that bitcoin can be profitable and investing. that's when I got interested and little by little began to study it until today. but for this new practice.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I first heard this bitcoin in my younger brother.
He has bitcoins already while i'm a newbie.
He's the one who taught about this bitcoin, and i'm still studying it.
I believe you are still young as well like your brother, I hope you will continue to educate yourself, you can read a lot of information
in this forum and it will help you understand what bitcoin is. Actually it's fun in here as long as you are positive and you believe in bitcoin.

I think most of us here felt a little skeptic when we first heard about bitcoin. I used to joke at my friend who introduced it to me that it probably was just a short term scam and that we'd be wasting our time if we push through with it. Well fast forward to almost a year now and i sure ate everything i said back then Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
https://trueflip.io/
I believe you are still young as well like your brother, I hope you will continue to educate yourself, you can read a lot of information
in this forum and it will help you understand what bitcoin is. Actually it's fun in here as long as you are positive and you believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 250
Merit: 105
Activity: 476
I heard it on google for the first time when I was looking for some ways to earn extra money online and then I came across through bitcoins so after researching more I discover this forum where I found many different ways of earning bitcoins.
I heard bitcoin from a newspaper, then I was interested and find out myself on google and tried to learn about bitcoin and now I can make money from bitcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I first hear about bitcoin earlier this year on a forum. There is a section on that forum for earning money online so i look at some thread and realize many of them offer something called satoshi (from faucet), then i began to search want satoshi is.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
I know bitcoin originated from a friend who gives an explanation of currency to me, that in addition to real currency there is a digital currency or internet currency is bitcoin and can be obtained via online of course, and then I am interested to know more about Then he gave me a briefing about bitcoin and provided this forum link if you wanted to learn more about bitcoin, and from this forum I know about bitcoin and its activities so that now I can generate additional income from this forum and business Trading on some sites that provide the means of trading altcoin and bitcoin
I also know bitcoin from my friend. But he did not give me enough information so I had to search for more information on the internet. And thank goodness I'm in this forum. And get to know bitcoin and learn how to get bitcoin

Yeah, I also know bitcoin from my friend, he first told me about bitcoin when the price of bitcoin was only $ 325 / bitcoin. At the time, I did not trust bitcoin but he assured me that the bitcoin would be very high and if I invested and loss, he will bear half loss. Although I did not want to invest because I do not know what it is and why its price will go up but I and he are good friends for a long time, I can not refuse and I can only invest in bitcoin, that was really the funny decision of my life, investing in something while not knowing anything about it.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
I know bitcoin originated from a friend who gives an explanation of currency to me, that in addition to real currency there is a digital currency or internet currency is bitcoin and can be obtained via online of course, and then I am interested to know more about Then he gave me a briefing about bitcoin and provided this forum link if you wanted to learn more about bitcoin, and from this forum I know about bitcoin and its activities so that now I can generate additional income from this forum and business Trading on some sites that provide the means of trading altcoin and bitcoin
I also know bitcoin from my friend. But he did not give me enough information so I had to search for more information on the internet. And thank goodness I'm in this forum. And get to know bitcoin and learn how to get bitcoin
Activity: 140
i heard bitcoin years ago for so many times but i dont even pay attention that time, until someone ask me if i want to earn extra income thru bitcoin so thats my turning point my curiosity hits me and today i am learning now how bitcoin works and why bitcoin is trending in this world. cryptocurrencies are so powerful these days and looking for the brighter future of bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: