Pages:
Author

Topic: Where did you first heard about Bitcoins? - page 93. (Read 91312 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 250
December 26, 2015, 05:06:44 PM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
You are early adopter huh..
My first time know about bitcoin when my friend tell me about bitcoin article on Kompas,and it happen on end of 2013,and its has been 2 yeara ago i know bitcoin and still use it. Wonderfull experience
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 26, 2015, 05:00:34 PM
I first heard about bitcoin from a friend of mine who make  good amount of money and still makes more bitcoin than me every month, he runs a investment website any only accept bitcoin. He is soon going to launch another new website soon
Activity: 434
December 26, 2015, 04:17:16 PM
It was on the news, when bitcoin spiked at 1200 dollar. I decided to step in right away.
Not to buy it, but to research the concept of bitcoin, what is was made for and how it could effect our life.

Reading more and more I decided it was time for me to participate Wink
Activity: 266
December 26, 2015, 02:41:02 PM
The first I heard bitcoin on my facebook friend. when it was quite a lot of people are talking about bitcoin so that makes me curious and I was quite surprised when the bitcoin price reached $1000 in 2013

Ive known bitcoin for lets say an year, but when I heard about that $1000/BTC some years ago I was quite surprised, since then wanting to see the price raise again back to that.
Activity: 631
Merit: 500
December 26, 2015, 02:39:57 PM
The first I heard bitcoin on my facebook friend. when it was quite a lot of people are talking about bitcoin so that makes me curious and I was quite surprised when the bitcoin price reached $1000 in 2013

Even my friend introduced me to bitcoins one year back, I know I am very late into it, but the day I came to know about bitcoins I started all research on bitcoins and started to find the benefits associated with bitcoins and my friend joined signature campaign and was earning good amount of bitcoins out of it, and I felt that that was the easiest and the best way to earn bitcoins without any risks involved into it.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046
December 26, 2015, 02:33:37 PM
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
December 26, 2015, 02:06:36 PM
i first heard back in 2012 from my friend he was mining it and explain it a little to me i did some research and started here back  in 2013
and i spread the word to as many friend that i can
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
December 26, 2015, 11:32:09 AM
In my personal experience, I first heard of it 1 year ago in a online forum game, people sold gold for Bitcoins, around March, gave it no importance at first. Now im kinda utterly commited to it. Really an interest subject of study.
First read about it from my newsletter from a guy who gives the latest buzz online I like it when he said bitcoin is the future he is right in so many ways from then on there are no looking back because I am also a believer that bitcoin is the best thing that happen after the internet still on it and will always be on it
Activity: 252
December 26, 2015, 11:31:38 AM
even though this happened a few years back when the bitcoin price was in its highest position at about 1200 dollar per bitcoin i clearly remember seeing about this revolutionary cryptocurrency on the news, i got very interested in it and i decided to check it out how it works
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 26, 2015, 11:30:14 AM
I heard of bitcon first when the hype of 2013 started, then i did not buy anything.
Then in 2014 i heard again of bitcoin and did some research, 2 days later i started buying bitcoin to buy miners.. Antminer S3
Activity: 728
Never ending parties are what Im into.
December 26, 2015, 11:08:00 AM
I first heard about Bitcoins back in 2013, on a couple forums. Unfortunately for me, I didn't pay any mind to it and left it alone. Nowadays it's spiked in interest and I only have myself to blame for not getting into it early on and investing. Well, any regrets that I've had are dismissed as if Bitcoin really launches into the future, I'll be one of the "early" investors in this time and day.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
December 26, 2015, 10:32:31 AM
Please use the search function before duplicating a thread that's been duplicated a million bajillion times.

I first learned about bitcoin through a personal friend, who's a very active member of this forum. He told me about bitcoin faucets, which I got hooked on, until I heard about all the things I could do with bitcoin. I started to code my own site that integrated with the blockchain.info API, and successfully sold it. Cheesy

Sold it for bitcoin i hope? ........ Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 520
December 26, 2015, 10:25:33 AM

I first heard of bitcoin back in roughly 2010 listening to max kaiser on the Alex jones radio show,  how i wished i had listened harder.  they worth worth less than a doller then i think.  i then really got in to them in 2013 and have been buying ever since.   Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
December 26, 2015, 08:24:23 AM
I was introduced to Bitcoin by some nerds that were mining with their home PC at the end of 2012. I didn't spend much attention to Bitcoin because I had other interests back then. They somewhat forced me to look into Bitcoin, and they showed me there is some money to be made via mining. That's when I started to get interested. Once I noticed that my home PC was not capable of mining a worthy amount of coins in a day, I got disappointed and left. For some reason I went back to Bitcoin again in the beginning of 2013, and I bought myself some coins instead of mining them. That's when it all started for me.
Hahaha, exact same for me. Smiley Had these friends which mined on their PCs and asked me to mine too back in 2013, and then they crazily bought thousands of MoonCoins and DogeCoins, when dogecoin was ~289/DC and ~89/MC. I was using a laptop so I didn't mine, and got to know about faucets soon (LandOfBitcoin), and soon wondered some questions about bitcoin, asked Google, and here are my answers. Cheesy

Glad that I heard of it back then. Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 26, 2015, 08:16:39 AM
I heard it from my friend.
I still remember the first day he introduce the bitcoin to me.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 26, 2015, 08:09:22 AM
Where did you first heard about Bitcoins?

from a friend of mine, i remember the first day that he start to talk to me about bitcoin, my face was something like: what are you talking about? i didn't understand nothing...

but we continue talking about it and i start to understand how it Works, after that, i change my mind, and im 100% sure that this will change the world as we know it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
December 26, 2015, 08:01:53 AM
Please use the search function before duplicating a thread that's been duplicated a million bajillion times.

I first learned about bitcoin through a personal friend, who's a very active member of this forum. He told me about bitcoin faucets, which I got hooked on, until I heard about all the things I could do with bitcoin. I started to code my own site that integrated with the blockchain.info API, and successfully sold it. Cheesy
Activity: 630
December 26, 2015, 07:41:45 AM
My first time  i heard about bicoins.
That must be in november 2013. About 2 years ago.
I saw an article in the journal about someone in norwegian or so who had baught some bitcoins in the beginning for a few dollars and now they seemed to be 1000 dollar worth.
He had sold them all and bought an appartment with the money.
He first had to search for his code and wallet.dat, but luckely he found it.
Than i have been looking around for information about bicoin.
Activity: 644
December 26, 2015, 07:38:58 AM
I was working in my Office that time I remember. My friend cam to We had chat about international Share markets and currencies. While we talking that time Only I heard about the bitcoin at first time. Then I was little eager to know about that I asked him He explained me digitization, where can we use and other things.
Activity: 434
Young but I'm not that bold
December 26, 2015, 06:52:38 AM
First time I heard about bitcoin was at early 2015.
I was reading in a blog about earning money from thee internet and there was I blog about bitcoin and faucets.
But when I searched for bitcoin on google I found dozens of negative news so I stayed away for a while before trying it after some months
Pages:
Jump to: