Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 22. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 11
June 01, 2018, 12:52:19 AM
You have to monitor your holding by means of searching and checking for the updates that are usually posted in different social community like telegram, fb, twitters and others. And one of the best way to check as well is to look at it in coinmarketcap. But not because your token or coin is not yet listed in coinmarketcap or other exchanges it means you cannot sell it, of course not, it just mean you have to wait because it really takes time before a token or coin get listed in the market.
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
June 01, 2018, 12:25:45 AM
Maybe at that time, you are in a market situation that is also profitable, but not with now. The market has come down very far, and very sensitive conditions can change at any time, this is very spanning once to make a sale. Better to wait until the normal market price is like the initial price you get it and wait until it increases again to gain profit.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
If you get the coins from aidrop, maybe most of them will not list on exchange. So you could search them on coinmarketcap to find out where it listed.

Second, if it is not listed on any exchange, you may search it if on etherdelta or not.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
May 31, 2018, 11:51:01 PM
I think you should find a large market, such as i.e. binance or bittrex. If it's not a big market for these listings, you can search for information in the market where the altcoin listings at coinmarketcap. After learning of his market. then you can do trading in the market.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 11:48:44 PM

As far as I'm concerned you currently do not sell your altcoin because now the market is not good and you better hold altcoin there and you can also invest in cryptocurrency while waiting for altcoin and market prices to stabilize
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 11:45:20 PM
The trick is very easy and easy to just sell your coins in the market and find out which dimarket will be on sale.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 31, 2018, 11:40:51 PM
many ppl suggest about exchanger here
i just suggest to you about selling decision. IMO you're better to sell asap, bcse most of airdrop token just scam
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 31, 2018, 11:38:03 PM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

You can try etherdelta. So far, etherdelta has been a really player in selling alt coins in the market. A lot of people has been selling their and etherdelta can access your MEW. It's really easy to use and the website is pretty simple enough to understand.
is it possible to sell our coins on etherdelta even if that coins are not listed on that exchange? I think he cannot sell untill the exchange list the coins which he hold.

For the OP I will reply that search for the coin that where the developers have listed that and sell them on that exchange. You know that the value is increased then you will also know that at where the value increase. If you are sure that they will increase value more and if you can wait more then it is not bad to wait a little more.
Activity: 364
May 31, 2018, 11:34:03 PM
You can only sell on the stock exchange. Look at what exchange your tokens are traded on, it is possible that they will be traded on different exchanges. Register in these exchanges. I understand that the tokens from the company's airdrop are stored on MyEtherWallet, so you need to transfer tokens from this wallet to the exchange. To do this, you need to buy some Ethereum first, as the transaction fee is charged. After you have bought Ethereum, transfer the tokens to the exchange, sell or place an order.
Activity: 224
Merit: 8
May 31, 2018, 10:57:25 PM
Well good for you to share this thread because just like me which is new also in selling crypto will be able to learn from the inputs of the members here in the forum. And i am glad that i could be able to know more about in this thread. So far the idea that i had is the that the crypto is being put to an exchange list and there you can check the crypto symbol and selling it with some technicalities is different story. I need to read more and research about it.
Activity: 52
May 31, 2018, 10:53:57 PM
You can sell it on trading floors that list your coin, learn it on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 25
May 31, 2018, 06:34:21 PM
You should sell your altcoins on any exchange where they are listed, sell them for bitcoin or ethereum then send it to an exchange where you can cash out to fiat
Activity: 686
May 31, 2018, 04:08:02 PM
The first step I think you should take is get yourself accustomed to these exchanges(at least 3 notable ones). For instance, you said you have Equal, a coin which is currently trading on an exchange called Idex. If you know your way around the exchange, then you are good to go.
Activity: 336
Merit: 253
May 31, 2018, 12:21:22 PM
You are a Full Member rank member in this forum.So, i was a little crazy to hear from you ok no problem i just kidding with you Smiley
If your airdrop coin really potential than i suggest of course you can hodl and if those coins are already added with big exchange so don't sell.
But i say from my personal experience airdrop coins are not promising.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 12:14:02 PM
Congrats man, Good to hear that you have altcoin and want to sell it. If the token is supported by the community and has a good project, there is a chance the price will go up. Currently, it is that most airdropers sell their tokens immediately and cause prices to fall. First of all, look for your coins at "https://coinmarketcap.com", then you should find out the exchange with altcoin you have. You can make transactions and make your sales transactions. If you can know what you have, it will be easy to tell you about it because there are many.
You can get in forkdelta.github., You can check in coinmarketcap if it is already on another exchange.
copper member
Activity: 322
May 31, 2018, 05:20:39 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

you can sell your coins at exchanges where the coins are listed. also you can compare the prices of all exchanges and you can sell it at best price. As your coins have gained value than i think you should sell 50 % of your coins or may be more. 
Activity: 462
Merit: 102
May 31, 2018, 03:05:46 AM

You can try etherdelta. So far, etherdelta has been a really player in selling alt coins in the market. A lot of people has been selling their and etherdelta can access your MEW. It's really easy to use and the website is pretty simple enough to understand.
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
May 31, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
Sell them in the exchanges, find out where are your coins are listed then sell them right there. There are a lot of exchanges and not all exchanges provides all alt coins.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
May 31, 2018, 02:45:30 AM
I personally more often than not sell them at all where they are.In particular, these are decentralized exchanges of crypto currency and tokens.The first thing I look at the fork of the Delta and then at Idex.Others tend not to.But in one and the other has its pros and cons!
Activity: 133
May 31, 2018, 01:35:00 AM
Whether the altcoins you got from airdrop pumped or dumped, just think of it as a free coin for doing little things. That means you really dont have a lose if you sell it or not. You can sell your alts from different exchanges that have the availability of your different alts.
Pages:
Jump to: