Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 20. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 16, 2018, 05:07:53 AM
you should know first what altcoin you have on exchange where, when you already know it you can sell altcoin that you have to the exchange, because not all exchange there is altcoin list that we have.
Activity: 795
June 14, 2018, 12:33:41 PM
For token based on ethereum smart contrast you can sell them on decentralized exchanges faster and it has less transaction fee go to ED or FD to sell your airdrop.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 09:29:19 AM
Check the coin on coinmarketcap.com and also follow the coin on telegram to know the exchange it is trading but most coin are traded in etherdelta
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
June 14, 2018, 09:11:25 AM
You can sell it on the exchange of your altcoins. for example if you have EOS, you can search for exchange that has a pair EOS/ETH.
Then you can withdraw to your fiat by selling your ETH in the exchange.
Activity: 70
June 14, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
You should go on coimarketcap, find your token, than press market tab and you will see all exchanges where you can sell it, so than you can chose one of them.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 01:48:32 AM
Its all depends on you that which Altcoins you are holding.
First you can search that your coins are listed on which exchange. And after finding exchanges, now you can see which exchange gives best price of your holding coins and also have best for trading. Now you can sell your coins.
But if you thinks that your holding coins price will increase in near future, then hold your coins, till they reach on your desired price.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 10:50:53 PM
The first step I think you should take is get yourself accustomed to these exchanges(at least 3 notable ones). For instance, you said you have Equal, a coin which is currently trading on an exchange called Idex. If you know your way around the exchange, then you are good to go.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 10:49:06 PM
You should know where you coins are going if you follow that coin development process, or else there is not way to know other than that if the developer doesn't plan for exchanges listing. Usually coins are first listed coinmarketcap for outsiders to know any info about that coin in order to trade in its first exchange
Activity: 168
June 13, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
I think you should get back to basis fundamentalsabout crypto understanding and then search for your token when the exchange and what will do. Follow the updates of the groups in order to have some idea and always be updated.
Activity: 294
June 13, 2018, 09:16:00 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

you can sell your altcoin in the coin market cap but I see that the market is still unstable and still up and down and possibly with the ups and downs of the market price in due to bear market that has not ended then you should keep your altcoin back to market again stable
Activity: 111
June 13, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
You can sell your altcoins from airdrop on cryptocurrency exchanges such as Bittrex, Poloniex, Cryptopia or Binance. Get an account on them and transfer your altcoins to that exchanges for selling
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
June 12, 2018, 12:57:24 PM
One way to chose when to exit is to evaluate its potential market cap by comparing with similar coins. (like $ITF and $STEEM f.e.)
Activity: 87
June 12, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
Maybe you can sell your altcoin at idex.market because there are so many altcoin listings.and I also see the volume on the stock is very large.
Activity: 245
June 08, 2018, 02:56:03 PM
You should find out before selling the altcoin you have. You can learn how to sell these coins through youtube. Or you can also search on google to find the trading floor. I usually sell it on EtherDelta
Activity: 756
June 08, 2018, 02:46:11 PM
if you can know what altcoin you get from airdrop? to sell the token that you get it, has it entered the exchange? if not then it will not be sold, my advice always monitor the latest news about the exchange from that airdrop token.
Activity: 126
June 08, 2018, 01:24:49 PM
try checking on coinmarketcap if the coin is there and check for the highest price of the coin you should sell it there. its up to you if you sell it now or later for me i would sell it right now and wait for a dip since alot of people will gonna sell their's too because of the airdrop.
Activity: 178
Merit: 5
June 08, 2018, 01:22:58 PM
you should know first what altcoin you have on exchange where, when you already know it you can sell altcoin that you have to the exchange, because not all exchange there is altcoin list that we have.

yes that's right, before you have to see where you can sell. because when the exchange is not available, you have to wait until then. and immediately sell before its value becomes worthless, because not all the coins that appear will have potential so you can sell it higher.
Activity: 201
June 08, 2018, 01:16:37 PM
The best way to sell altcoin is finding the respective exchange and then sell it .But you can sell any kind of altcoin in etherdelta.Make sure that the coin price is good in the exchange site.In coinmarketcap you can find exchange of particular coin.
Activity: 1190
June 08, 2018, 01:05:58 PM
There are many places for you to sell altcoin. Now it's a great exchange place. And it all depends on altcoin. If the altcoin has many places the exchange is even easier. With its many exchange places, it is easier for you to sell it. So you can see the altcoin has how many markets to sell.
Activity: 210
June 08, 2018, 12:54:31 PM
You can sell your altcoins on the exchanges where they are listed. If they are listed on multiple exchanges then you should look for the exchange that offers the highest price for the altcoins that you want to sell. Then pick the best one to sell your coins so you can get the best value for them
I do not always choose the exchange with the highest price. Some exchanges have too complicated rules, which I do not want to perform. Therefore, I often use decentralized exchanges, it is much faster and more convenient than regular exchanges.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: