Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 17. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 11:20:18 AM
Most altcoins are tradeable in forkdelta.github., but you can check at coinmarketcap if it is already on other exchanges. If the token is supported by its community and have a good project, there is a possibility that the price will go up.
Activity: 98
June 28, 2018, 08:37:29 AM
At first you should look through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. If yes, look which exchanges trade these tokens and compare tokens' current price with ICO price. Information about operating exchanges is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 05:22:45 AM
My all time altcoin exchange is Binance.It is one of the most trusted and safe exchange.This exchange offers service to almost all coins and offers some really good price. Except this, I am also using Etherdelta sometimes which is also a exchange. You can choose one of them or both it's on you now.
Yes, I agree  with you. It is better to choose the best cryptocuurrency trading site. Other people are holding some altcoin because they do not know where is the best altcoin  exchange. They have many also other exchange that are waste of of your tokens. So it is better to know what is the best exchange.
Yes, this exchange are very good and reliable. It is good to know a very good exchange that is good and suitable for your altcoin and also check the potentials of the exchange whether it is safe, secure and reliable and also check the transaction rate.
Activity: 70
June 28, 2018, 05:14:51 AM
i sell my coins into etherdelta when ed is a good exchanger but now it is a trash exchanger site. i also sell in forkdelta but it is also a trash exchanger site. the best site for selling tokens is kucoin binance and bittrex. it has a great volume where the price is same as the ico price or much better. every decimal counts
Activity: 86
June 27, 2018, 04:25:48 PM
The best and the appropriate decision is to Go to coin market cap website and/or any other exchange by checking on which exchange these coins are listed and then make an account on that exchange and then transfer your coins to that exchange a sell them.If I could say this is best someone can think in selling out his asset.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 09:13:27 AM
My all time altcoin exchange is Binance.It is one of the most trusted and safe exchange.This exchange offers service to almost all coins and offers some really good price. Except this, I am also using Etherdelta sometimes which is also a exchange. You can choose one of them or both it's on you now.
Yes, I agree  with you. It is better to choose the best cryptocuurrency trading site. Other people are holding some altcoin because they do not know where is the best altcoin  exchange. They have many also other exchange that are waste of of your tokens. So it is better to know what is the best exchange.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 08:56:59 AM
I think the most recommended for me is trade it in binance because in binance you can easily sell your coins and there is no hastle but sometimes it goes offline which can make panic.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
June 26, 2018, 08:47:47 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

I think you need to be careful in selling your coins because its very risky in investing today considering that almost all coins are dropping so selling your alts today is not good.

He has been asking since February so I think he sold it. February's price is pretty good compared to now.
Maybe he's done doing that, but if he still holding it he will reply here and give some updates, the current market is really volatile and its better to make some quick decision in terms of gaining profits, its a matter of understanding about the project and if you really thinks that there's a good future for this current coins then holding it for long is also okay.
Activity: 125
June 26, 2018, 08:41:06 AM
just check in coinmarketcap if it available it's up to you want to sell it or not, but my advice is when the price raisen more just sell it, don't sell it when the price raise down.
Activity: 42
Merit: 8
June 26, 2018, 08:26:12 AM
First of all you have to find out that on which exchanges your coins are listed , you can ask to team members too.

Then use that exchange to sell.
Activity: 476
June 26, 2018, 08:15:04 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

I think you need to be careful in selling your coins because its very risky in investing today considering that almost all coins are dropping so selling your alts today is not good.

He has been asking since February so I think he sold it. February's price is pretty good compared to now.
Activity: 63
June 26, 2018, 08:04:23 AM
You can easily check coinmarketcap if what exchanges available in your coin.. As far as i know token EQL and REBL are listed in coinmarket cap and you pick based on the exchanges lister there
Activity: 100
June 26, 2018, 05:25:25 AM
The first step I think you should take is get yourself accustomed to these exchanges(at least 3 notable ones). For instance, you said you have Equal, a coin which is currently trading on an exchange called Idex. If you know your way around the exchange, then you are good to go.
Activity: 126
June 25, 2018, 10:08:00 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 4
June 25, 2018, 10:07:06 AM
you try to offer in telegram who knows there is an interest in buying. . usually there is also groub sale and purchase altcoin also in telegram. . ordinary altcoin in the can of telegram very little not as much as altcoin in can from the bounty. .
Activity: 672
June 25, 2018, 10:04:39 AM
You can very easily sell your altcoins on the exchange, but you do not need to rush to do it, because today there are so many opportunities to earn, just take your time and have patience and you will have a wonderful opportunity to earn.
Activity: 196
June 25, 2018, 10:02:42 AM
Check in Coin MarcetCap on which exchanges is oldoini traded on the stock exchange to change bitcoin, or Ethereum and bring to any exchanger
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 07:43:58 AM

Of course you can sell it on the exchange. But for selling a coins or tokens with ICO price, it will be hard because early investors got a bonus.
They will sell it lower than ICO price in the market. It makes you hard to sell it in the market because the price is lower than ICO price.
Activity: 350
June 25, 2018, 07:01:19 AM
Look at what exchanges have your coins and look at their price. Study the graph of the growth / fall of the coin, read news about coins, do they predict growth? Then make a decision.
Activity: 98
June 25, 2018, 04:15:17 AM
I think you should not panic so much that early..you can sell them any time in many of the exchanges....i recommend to wait until they listed on some big exchanges like binance..surely it will result in the price rising of those coins.
Pages:
Jump to: