Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 18. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 02:55:23 PM
You can sell your altcoins in two ways. First one you go to sites that accept this coins or you can exchange them and then sell
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 09:55:35 AM
Go to coin market cap website and check on which exchange these coins are listed and then make an account on that exchange and then transfer your coins to that exchange a sell them.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
June 23, 2018, 05:19:28 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.
First off,  i think its best to sell in an official exchange, i mean an exchange announced by the team but then even official exchanges might be lower so its better to study which other exchanges trade the particular coin
Activity: 189
June 23, 2018, 05:03:54 AM
The best thing you can do is to study the project very well to know if it's better to hold, because you shouldn't panic and sell unnecessarily for you not to regret later.
Just make your possible findings to know what to do i.e HOLD or SELL.
Activity: 69
June 22, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
i sell my coins into etherdelta when ed is a good exchanger but now it is a trash exchanger site. i also sell in forkdelta but it is also a trash exchanger site. the best site for selling tokens is kucoin binance and bittrex. it has a great volume where the price is same as the ico price or much better. every decimal counts
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
June 22, 2018, 06:12:23 AM
altcoins can be sold to individuals who want to buy via different mediums or you can alternatively and legally sell it in an exchanger that is approved to trade the altcoins or where the coin is listed.
Activity: 98
June 22, 2018, 06:10:31 AM
You can check your altscoin in Coinmarket.com or Coinlib.com search where exchange are your coin best volume trading. You can sell it right away if you want to in that exchange. If you believe hodl can give you a better value then you must hold it, patience is the key to get legit profit.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 21, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

Kindly check the website coinmarket cap, it do not just show the current market price but there is also an option where you can easily see the current market listing and price from various trading platforms where it is listed.
Activity: 69
June 20, 2018, 10:09:09 AM
You are a Full Member rank member in this forum.So, i was a little crazy to hear from you ok no problem i just kidding with you Smiley
If your airdrop coin really potential than i suggest of course you can hodl and if those coins are already added with big exchange so don't sell.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
QDAO
June 19, 2018, 01:17:46 PM
it's up to you to sell or hold it, the two coins are the same registered in EtherDelta (forkdelta), you can sell it there
Activity: 96
June 19, 2018, 01:05:52 PM
My all time altcoin exchange is Binance.It is one of the most trusted and safe exchange.This exchange offers service to almost all coins and offers some really good price. Except this, I am also using Etherdelta sometimes which is also a exchange. You can choose one of them or both it's on you now.
Activity: 280
June 19, 2018, 10:58:12 AM
I think you should sell now because the market is currently very volatile and can not predict what will happen in the future. If you want to be safe, you should sell now. However, all decisions remain with you. Wish you good luck and success.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
June 19, 2018, 10:40:01 AM
You can ask directly in the project's telegram chat, or you can access using https://coinmarketcap.com/, there will be many exchanges that can accept your coins, hopefully help.
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
At the moment you can sell your tokens and coins in many resources. There are a large number of exchanges on the market that provide services for the sale and purchase of crypto-currencies and tokens, which is very convenient if users do this.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
International Digital Asset Platform
June 19, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
first you need to make sure that the altcoin that you have is listed and traded there and then Register on the exchange where it is traded and at a price that suits you to sell everything
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
June 19, 2018, 09:55:22 AM
The first thing you should learn is how to sell your token whether on exchange or through escrow, there's no use of coins if you don't know how to trade it,  You should always stay tuned to their telegram channels to know which exchange the coins are traded or you can check some exchange to know if they are listed on them,
Idex.market
Folkdelta
Binance
HitBTC.
Merit: 3
June 18, 2018, 05:10:51 AM
You should find out before selling the altcoin you have. You can learn how to sell these coins through youtube. Or you can also search on google to find the trading floor. I usually sell it on EtherDelta

if someone needs to ask where to sell his tokens, it's unbelievable to see that even the people like this are dealing with cryptocurrencies at this stage. Not even able to use google...
Activity: 154
June 17, 2018, 11:46:53 PM

You need to stay tuned on their telegram groups or their social media pages to get any updates about that project, they will announces it when or on which exchanges they will releases their coins on market.. Do not hope for big exchanges such as CMC when your coin daily volume did not reach $100k/day
Activity: 93
June 17, 2018, 11:31:48 PM
you should know first what altcoin you have on exchange where, when you already know it you can sell altcoin that you have to the exchange, because not all exchange there is altcoin list that we have.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
June 17, 2018, 11:16:46 PM
You have take an action when you got coin from an airdrop or bounty campaign reward token, you have always check price on exchange market and stand by to see your token price on market, many airdrop token have different price than bounty campaign coin. When your airdrop token have been on high price you have sell it and never wait for reached highest price because it hard to be on high price if your airdrop token price was down.
Pages:
Jump to: