Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do i sell my altcoins? - page 11. (Read 4351 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 01:16:30 PM
Personally, I sell half of it and I keep it half. These coins that you received half a year ago are still in the development stage. The first of your coins, I think for $ 1 can be sold.
Activity: 184
August 08, 2018, 12:59:30 PM
Simply read first the official site of those coin to perceive what trade did their coin exchanged, and not all coins or token from airdrop are now enlisted or recorded in exchanging site. Generally the coins in airdrop are not effective that is the reason they won't be recorded in return any longer like my airdrop coin.
Activity: 181
Merit: 1
crypto lover
August 08, 2018, 12:52:53 PM
airdrop is just airdrop, its not best at all. you can sold it in etherdelta, if any airdrop come to the market then you can sell it, otherwise you cant sell it in best price,
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 12:48:10 PM
you should know first what altcoin you have on exchange where, when you already know it you can sell altcoin that you have to the exchange, because not all exchange there is altcoin list that we have.
Yeah it's true.Befoe you havee planned to sell your coins you must know what exchange is preferrable to be trade.
Research the place that you want to change coins at before you make a deposit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 12:42:12 PM
the place to sell the altcoin or exchange varies, depending on what altcoin will be sold, because each altcoin must be listing in a particular exchange, and selling it in the largest volume exchange
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 11:54:35 AM
You are lucky of your airdrops token has a market value you can sell it anytime or you have to wait to increase more of its value, but if you see it that you can earn good money then sell it because it maybe worst if it will decrease its value.
Activity: 280
August 08, 2018, 11:09:10 AM
you can sell it in some of the trading site if the token are available in there so that will you going to do know where it its available then move that token from eth then go sell it
It's up to you there's a lot of exchange site in this technology, you can, decide with your own because it different prices by other apps or site. In, ICO they shares app or they announce what app they would like to be in use im terms of trading. But in my experience much better to choose those who already enhance your skills.
Activity: 257
August 08, 2018, 11:03:49 AM
you can sell it in some of the trading site if the token are available in there so that will you going to do know where it its available then move that token from eth then go sell it
Activity: 172
August 08, 2018, 11:02:20 AM
you have to join the telegram group or look for it in coinmarketcap so you can find where your coin is listed on one of the exchanges but if you don't find it then be patient, maybe the team hasn't registered your coin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
August 07, 2018, 01:19:43 PM
The OP has posted his post in February. I guess he may manage to sell his tokens. For other people that want to sell their tokens, you can find the markets for appropriate coins with blockfolio app and also you can get some details by going to their official telegram channel.
Yeah. He most likely sold his coins or he is trading other coins that was not inside of his crypto wallet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 01:16:11 PM
The OP has posted his post in February. I guess he may manage to sell his tokens. For other people that want to sell their tokens, you can find the markets for appropriate coins with blockfolio app and also you can get some details by going to their official telegram channel.
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 12:51:27 PM
First, you need to find out where your coin is sold, look at coinmarketcap,if not, then wait for the exchange, but in extreme cases, you can sell on EtherDelta, but do not be surprised that there will be a low price.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 07, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
Whenever you want to find the exchange which has listed your coin just go to coinmarketcap and search for that coin. Secondly, it's not easy to say whether to sell or hold a coin. Whenever in doubt you can sell half you coins while hold the rest. This way even if the price goes up later you are going to still be earning.
Activity: 37
August 07, 2018, 06:33:54 AM
Most altcoins are tradeable in forkdelta.github., but you can check at coinmarketcap if it is already on other exchanges.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
August 07, 2018, 06:33:40 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

The most basic site for erc20 tokens is forkdelta/etherdelta. All erc20 tokens are there you just need to add the contract. You can also check the coinmarketcap if it is listed there to check where you can sell your token.

erc20 tokens exchange like forkdelta/etherdelta and others are totally shit exchanges where even if the orders are not executed your gas price is lost within the time and the coin trading is also not good. That is the main reason of the failure of ICO as they are not able to list their coin in a reputed exchange and when listed in this shit exchanges the price just dumps.
Activity: 38
August 07, 2018, 06:33:07 AM
You go to trading tab and sell it.
Besides, you also can use altcoins in transactions, buying items in some systems which allows Altcoins in the market.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 06:26:13 AM
It all depends on what kind of coins you have. If it is coins from the bounty then find out on which exchange the coin was listed.
EQL was listed on IDEX.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
August 07, 2018, 06:19:13 AM
Hello guys i got really lucky and some of my altcoins received from airdrops have gained value.I want to sell it at its market price.Where can i sell it at its best price?
Also i am confused as to hold or sell the coins.The coins which i possess are at its initial stages so will its value increase with time or should i sell it now.Two of the coins are REBL and EQL.

The most basic site for erc20 tokens is forkdelta/etherdelta. All erc20 tokens are there you just need to add the contract. You can also check the coinmarketcap if it is listed there to check where you can sell your token.
Activity: 97
Merit: 3
August 07, 2018, 06:17:10 AM
Search on CMC (coin market cap) and click the 'markets' tab which will list the exchanges the particular shitcoin is listed on.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 06:14:48 AM
At first you should glance through Coinmarketcap whether your tokens are there. On the off chance that yes, look which trades exchange these tokens and contrast tokens' present cost and ICO cost. Data about working trades is on the token page on Coinmarketcap.

Frequently beginning costs on trades are low so it's smarter to sit tight for the green market.

all the complete information about the market and the largest volume is on the site, but specifically for erc-20 can directly enter decentralized markets such as idex etc., altcoin does not need to wait for an official list, but indeed something unofficial rarely gets a good response from buyers.
Pages:
Jump to: