Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 13. (Read 7146 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 08, 2018, 12:21:55 PM
There are many sites that you can check on the latest news regarding crypto  (cointelegraph, coindesk etc) you can also watch youtubers of cryptocurrency because they also discuss the latest news regarding crypto and they also give insights or view regarding those news. you can also check the social media sites of your favorite crypto for their latest news.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 12:18:32 PM
You can download blockfolio app for mobile since it gives a lot of news resources they'll let you choose on which website you want to get news from, but most of the time I'm checking on coindesk.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 08, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
I often find information about cryptocurrency on the news pages, friends, groups on facebook. Besides reading the news on bitcointalk, I also rode on reddit to learn more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 94
June 08, 2018, 12:05:27 PM
From cointelegraph, twiiter, blockfolio app, I search it through google and sometimes a member from a telegram channel group I joined gives news.
Activity: 92
June 05, 2018, 05:44:15 AM
Any coin that i am holding. I follow them on social media and on telegram. those are place you will get first hand information about the coins before they go public and viral. Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Presale is live!
June 04, 2018, 12:02:20 PM
Mostly when I am doing the posts that are required for the signature campaigns that I am participating in, I read through the topics, look at whatever news that people are talking about. Most of my news comes here from bitcointalk and most times I only have to do little research to confirm the news. There is nowhere else that I would rather get my news from
June 04, 2018, 09:48:59 AM
I follow the crypto money every day. I am following the applications that show the graphics installed on the phone and the applications showing the increase and decrease rates. I follow the telegram groups There are so many options for getting news.
copper member
Activity: 364
May 22, 2018, 07:13:17 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
Aside from this forum you can also get information about cryptocurrency from social media like Facebook, Twitter, Medium, Reddit and there are more out there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
May 22, 2018, 07:09:03 AM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
An excellent channel with news and reviews of projects in Telegram is ICO Drops EN. The team makes a very detailed reviews, which can be judged on the project.
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 07:08:03 AM
Follow their social media accounts,facebook twitter and instagram so you wont be late if theres new fundamentals.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
May 22, 2018, 07:06:32 AM
The best place to get information is the topics in the forum. You can have information about any speculation or developments related to coin. News in telegram groups is very dangerous, try to provide information from there Smiley
Activity: 274
May 22, 2018, 07:01:58 AM
I usually followed these projects thru socialmedia acconts like in facebook,twitter,and youtube etc.
Activity: 80
May 22, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
I'm in a telegram subscribed to many groups and channels. There merge me the Intel which I need and that it is convenient, only sometimes too often and there is a lot of news. But I know about each.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
May 22, 2018, 06:51:13 AM
Everytime I want to know new updates, announcements or updates about cryptos, I just go to telegram channels and social media sites and get some fresh updates.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
May 22, 2018, 04:22:12 AM
There area lot of different resources. I like investopedia.com
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
May 22, 2018, 03:32:28 AM
To get the latest news about my coin trading more often through this forum and I can also get the news by telegram. In telegrams, I also greatly helped with getting the news on prices the coins now. I find it helpful as well with the forum and the site of the market price of such coinmarketcap. And the news is very accurate and can assist me in determining the coins which I will buy.
Activity: 117
May 22, 2018, 03:19:41 AM
What you need to share news about coins besides here at bitcoin forums is that you can research on twitter because most people here in the forum have twitter so that they show news often about the forum
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 03:07:28 AM
Usually all the news I read in some channel in telegram. All that is related to ISO projects, and bounty companies, can also be found in telegram groups, twitter, YouTube, medium.
Activity: 114
May 22, 2018, 03:02:44 AM
I usually see the latest price news on coinmarketcap. I think that's the most important because the coin growth chart is there. The rest if that ICO token I monitor it via telegram and community forum.
Activity: 87
May 22, 2018, 03:01:54 AM
Website or social media. I read in bitcointalk but have the feeling that I lost a lot of interesting news about the coins I have (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and want to stay more 'in the news'.
Pages:
Jump to: