Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you find your news? - page 11. (Read 7146 times)

Activity: 228
Merit: 10
June 15, 2018, 10:54:33 AM
First of all best source of info related to crypto is this forum.
Also, I get a lot of information from Telegram channels.
I am reading cointelegraph as well.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
June 15, 2018, 10:44:04 AM
I have some websites where I can get fresh news every time I start my browser. Bitcointalk is also good as a marker. Because here you get short news but then you have to analyze it yourself from different sources. Also Medium is good and sometimes Discord.
Activity: 14
June 15, 2018, 01:58:29 AM
Hey, guys! Who has visited the 'Consensus' event in New York? These were unforgettable days and I learned a lit of news and discovered  projects for myself. One of them It's Paytomat. It was pleasantly surprised after reading their whitepaper! They already have a working product, POS- solution to pay with crypto, useful thing I'd say, huh?
Activity: 42
June 15, 2018, 12:11:47 AM
I have several groups discussion about cryptocurrency on social media like facebook, telegram, and slack. There is so many people in the group sharing a lot of new news or important about crypto and also read some famous article or blog site in crypto world.
June 14, 2018, 12:01:28 PM
I think I find news about bitcoin is in my social media and in google I always search in my free time after my work here and some of them is in my friend that also keep himself active in social media and also here in this forum.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 09:27:37 AM
Many useful things can be found in the Internet, such as news channels, forums, social networks!
Activity: 196
June 14, 2018, 09:21:33 AM
I am basically using the combination of reddit including lot's of subreddits from coin, which I am interested in, forums and news sites. I am passing on twitter, because it's just an information overload for me.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 13, 2018, 12:50:13 PM
I use social media, but one of the best information source is this forum, when you can find not only all the news, but the professional comments as well.
Activity: 208
June 13, 2018, 12:48:59 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!

I found some news in social media's, in google, here in bitcointalk forum and etc. When it is about my coins, i got news in telegram and in social media's and it is updated, when the price is going up or down. You must stay tuned now in your coins, because most of the time some coins are getting pump.
Activity: 364
June 13, 2018, 12:27:50 PM
What websites (besides this forum) or other sources do you use to get news about your coins?
I read on bitcointalk but have the feeling that I miss a lot of interesting news about the coins I own (currently BTC, OMG, ADX, SUB, KMD, ARK, BLOCK, ETH) and would like to stay more 'in the news'.

Thanks in advance for your reply!
the more sophisticated technology world you can get any news information through social media and internet. there are many websites that provide about who you want to know. can also pass youtube and telegram to know the latest ICO.
Activity: 294
June 13, 2018, 12:19:43 PM
I am following some account on twitter they always working on crypto they always post news from crypto currencies. also of course I use bitcointalk for news.
June 13, 2018, 12:16:37 PM
Usually I open Google and start looking for news that interests me. Also my friends send me the latest main news from the world of crypto-currencies in our telegram chat room.
Activity: 97
June 13, 2018, 10:16:32 AM
I use social media Telegram, Twitter, Facebook to know status of ICO  and also on Reddit as the news about development in cryptocurrency is mandatory before starting trading. Smiley Smiley
Activity: 722
Merit: 258
June 12, 2018, 05:23:56 PM
There are a lot of groups in Telegram. I also read the news on the site ForkLog or just looking for news on the site google.com. Do not be lazy and take a look on the Internet you need sites and choose the most suitable and follow the news
Activity: 205
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 05:03:48 PM
My friends have a high rating on this forum, and they are administrators on their channel in telegrams. There they distributed news, very convenient.
Activity: 392
June 12, 2018, 04:48:24 PM
News I look mostly at the telegram channels and of course here on the forum, it helps me in choosing coins for long-term investments !
Activity: 58
June 12, 2018, 04:47:02 PM
This forum has latest news updated daily and it is a good source of info. Google is also best for getting latest news.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
June 12, 2018, 04:44:05 PM
I mostly just check out reddits sub r/cryptocurrency as well as following a lot of people on Twitter who are always talking about new and upcoming tech. Also, there are some great Youtube channels that you should start to subscribe to as they too are always discussing various new and old tokens/coins out there and what they are doing either on the markets or tech wise. Another thing tat I like to do, is to get involeved with airdrops for new ICO's coming up. It's a great way to get some free tokens for new coins that are coming to the market as well as getting to know more about them by taking a look at their sites as well as reading the whitepapers associated with the coins.

If you would like any ifo on any of the above, just ask and I'll post some links for you.
Activity: 428
Merit: 101
June 12, 2018, 04:18:47 PM
Cryptonews is everywhere... You can find it here, in social media and in search engines. But most of the time, I get my news from this forum. Wink People here are quick. They know instantly about fresh news however, some maybe unreliable. You can read them all, but choose what you believe in.
Merit: 28
June 12, 2018, 04:14:28 PM
I got most of the news from Twitter. It's probably still the best source for breaking news and market updates. bitcointalk forum is a great source for new projects and ICOs. I would also recommend checking out relevant channels in steemit and follow some popular youtubers. Crushcrypto is also a very good ICO review site.
Pages:
Jump to: