Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news? - page 11. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
blockonomi.com is a good website
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
I often receive electronic money news through the bitcoin.talk forum. This is the forum I trust most. Besides, when I need to find out any information about the field of electronic money, I usually go to the website on the website or go to google to search.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
here, can you suggest a more complete source of information about bitcoin from this forum?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
There are no specific sources, but the Internet today is unlimited. In it you can find absolutely any news about the cryptocurrency.

be careful. with unlimited internet it also opens a door for unlimited rumors that may or may not be true. I generally don't trust one news source and go back and forth between this forum and few other news source including but not limited to social media.

For me the best way is just check the Coinmarketcap and open Project social medias and read it over there . There always be fake rumors spreading around internet , there is nothing we can do . I like Cointelegraph aswell ,  but i dont trust everything that they put there .
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
There are no specific sources, but the Internet today is unlimited. In it you can find absolutely any news about the cryptocurrency.

be careful. with unlimited internet it also opens a door for unlimited rumors that may or may not be true. I generally don't trust one news source and go back and forth between this forum and few other news source including but not limited to social media.
Activity: 13
Most of the times it is Coindesk or Cointelegraph  Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

I get my updates from cointelegraph, twitter, and other crypto group on facebook. Also, I follow some known or crypto expert because they give an update as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
I think you can search it on google , there are many sources of cryptocurrency news , you can find on it . For me ,I usually  use https://coinmarketcal.com/ to search for important news of the altcoin .
copper member
Activity: 226
who am I to judge. I only flame
Most of the news for me comes from Blockfolio. if i see some nice movements in prices, i know i have missed out something Smiley)
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
You know, I do not have certain resources that I would constantly monitor, there are a lot of sites that collect all the news that would affect the prices of crypto currency, I stumble upon them periodically.
Activity: 773
Merit: 100
Activity: 140
I think nearly 90% of bitcoin information is found here, and also almost 80% of investors come from the bitcointalk forum.
Activity: 60
Merit: 1

I guess you heard about http://coindesk.com - that's one of my favorite.

Also : Financial Underground Kingdom - Cryptocurrency Blog  - http://fuk.io

and also  reddit.com/r/bitcoin

This helps, thanks for sharing.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I chalk up real rare apartments to bend cryptocurrency counsel. When I was organizing to interrogate this examination, I was apotropaic sufficiency to accompany you. I conceive it’s real fats. I cautiously scrutinize the people’s answers, for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
cointelegraph is very good for that. Also im using this telegram channel to get updates . its good. only few important updates daily .

https://t.me/icoupdatesz
Activity: 590
Merit: 258
Actually in our millenial generation or age everything is very convenient and accessible in using of internet and from that you can easily updated in all happenings in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com

Bitcointalk is one of the best source of cryptocurrency discussions, where sharing of ideas between member to members, but when we talk about the legality of information, i would always prefer cointelegraph, its much more safer to rely on their news compared to the others like such any forums out there. I may be wrong but this is just my experienced.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
The most new and discussed news I read only here on the forum, because only here you can find answers to all the questions and discuss these issues.
This is not entirely true. At the forum, managers simply do not post useful information. Or do it with delay, which has negative consequences. The best option is chats like Telegram, Slack or Discord.
Activity: 13
bitcoin altcoin news and information from many sources like bitcoin.com bitcoinmegazine.com, cryptoslate.com investinblockchain.com, facebook, email subscription, twitter, telegram, whatsapp etc.
Activity: 223
I got a lot of news about Cryptos from Cryptocompare, Medium and Bitcoingarden forum news and occasionally, news from different exchanges other than this Bitcointalk forum that crowned it all.
Pages:
Jump to: