Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news? - page 14. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 9
I usually checked out news in hacked, bitcoin news, CCN and coindesk. For trading info/speculation I go to tradingview. I'm also member of FB group crypto trader and crypto trader news. For ICO updates, I go to tokenmarket, icobench and icorating. And then there's a lot of crypto influencer I follow in Tweeter.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
If it is about the news of crypto prices, i will visit the exchange or market (mostly the coinmarketcap). If it is about the tutorial in crypto and some new products of crypto, I will search on YouTube. If it is about the new coming ICOs to participate, I will visit icobench, icodrop, and coinschedule. Actually, there are still some other sources that will be very beneficial.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

I guess you heard about http://coindesk.com - that's one of my favorite.

Also : Financial Underground Kingdom - Cryptocurrency Blog  - http://fuk.io

and also  reddit.com/r/bitcoin

I have not read that blog before, thanks Smiley

Me too. They sound strange. Can I trust the news that these two sites update? Btw, thanks for sharing!
I often get news about crypto from my boss
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I get my cryptocurrency news from twitter, facebook, telegram ,steemit, LinkedIn,and medium.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
I get news from social media and some friends share it there. Facebook and Twitter are an important part of getting news accurately.
besides that, I also joined the telegram channel and I found no difficulty getting any information about crypto.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 268
Graphic & Motion Designer
Just google it there are many crypto news site, since cryptocurrency are gaining popularity rightnow.
For me I usually look on blogging platform like, Steemit or medium. Or site like CoinTelegraph, but most of the time, I got news from some Telegram group, that I joint.
Activity: 518
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

My main source of news about crypto is Coinmarketcap. At last period of time I don't operate with big sums of money and it is unnecessary for me to find any additional sites where to get information.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Telegram channels . Most of them are garbage and repeat each other, so you need to look very well. Good luck to you and more proven information!
Activity: 672
I read most crypto news on coindesk, cointelegraph and coinnews. Those three website give up to date news about the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 71
I am just following bitcointalk forum, and i am looking for a news local and global topic, if i see interesting news i am looking on google
Activity: 294
I get very good and reliable information from coindesk and coindelite . You can also run on social networks - a lot of relevant information is given
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I come to the conclusion that there are a lot of incorrect sources of news. So I take news only with this forum.
Activity: 91
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
Especially I always take advise from my friends who are more experienced in crypto. And I read a lot of articles from experts who are looking for the market.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
Usually i do visit bitcoitalk around every second day. This is how i get most of the news. But sometimes i watach some videos about crypto at youtube aswell
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
I usually follow bitcointalk, reddit subreddits like bitcoin and cryptocurrency, cointelegraph and my telegram channels.
There some twitter accounts I also check but mainly not for news but for seeing their comments on the news to be honest.

Those are enough for me, I can get enough news from those sources, however I check a lot more places if I am doing a research on some new coin, I have followed reddit for news about Nano and look where it is now, so I stopped just following the coin shillers and start to check more places to see the both sides of the coin before I join in.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
Wow, that's revived the topic))) 4 years ago discussed))) by today's standards it's almost forever.

Activity: 318
The Future Of Work
Try to find may be some bots in telegram.
My advise is CryptoPanic.com and http://coinnewsadvisor.com
You can’t find some info there)
Activity: 142
 yes i think you can still have more news about this through https://www.coingraph.io/ this also shows most of the important projects
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
apart from this bitcointalk forum, I also search and see news about crypto from mobile application that is blockfolio, in the application there is integrated news feature from various source like coindesk, cointelegraph, reddit etc.
I've been using blockfolio but I don't know that there's that feature. Is that an update? I've been using an old blockfolio version.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
apart from this bitcointalk forum, I also search and see news about crypto from mobile application that is blockfolio, in the application there is integrated news feature from various source like coindesk, cointelegraph, reddit etc.
Pages:
Jump to: