Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news? - page 12. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 299
Merit: 10
The most new and discussed news I read only here on the forum, because only here you can find answers to all the questions and discuss these issues.
Activity: 119
Merit: 0
For me, this forum, we can get all informations and updates. Everything can already be read which I think is already an enough source and at the same time, reliable. But if you are looking for other sources of information, coindesk and coindelite are both good options. Just keep up the good work in here. Good luck.
Activity: 252
While there are no alternatives to this forum. Learning about ICO, a potential investor begins to google about it and first of all gets to bitcointalk.org, you can read and real opinions or opinions about the project. Smiley
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
I got news about cryptocurrency from this forum, then from social media like Facebook and Twitter and from website https://www.edukasibitcoin.com
Activity: 111
The majorit of information I get from the twitter, this forum and other articles from experts. I think these are more suitable ways to get checked info.
Activity: 141

Facebook, Twitter, Redit, Linkedin, well, if the right ratings, then this is another thing. In general, the main thing is to find the right channel. I want to recommend another excellent ICO, be sure to read it
https://servadvisor.co/
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
In general, I will find out the main news of the crypto world of sites in my country that does not have English. But I find it most convenient to read news on the most popular social networks such as Twitter and Facebook or Telegram as well.
Activity: 149
I suppose, Coindelite is good resource.
Activity: 490
I searched for crypto news on crypto, reddit, facebook, and electronic news sites. Besides, crypto-related forums are also a place for you to have more information
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
Google is our friend so I research most news on the google platform
From there I get medium articles, steemit posts and LinkedIn posts about what I’m in search of

The forum here is also fantastic for news update
Activity: 101
I got the news from Weibo, and then I searched for a message such as cryptocurrency from a browser such as Google, and then joined the Bitcoin forum to discuss the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

Sometimes i browse on btc forum and some bitcoin groups in social media. Theres a lot of closed group and group chats in internet, you can join with them and participate. Also they always active to share whats happening in cryptocurrency and other stuffs
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
To stay in the loop about major events I usually use Forklog.com, Cryptopotato.com, Cointelegraph.com  and read some channels on Twitter and Telegram.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
+ coindesk
Usually I get news from the channel on the telegram trading or on the google news feed cryptocurrency and business
For Cryptocurrency contains news from CNN, cointelegraph, the independent, forbes, zdnet, the verge and so on
For business trending is mixed with other business news but enough to load daily trending news
In addition, some twitter accounts for certain coins
Activity: 130
There are a lot of apps that can view messages, but I now suspect that there are a lot of messages that are malicious, someone maliciously destroys the market and then buy cryptocurrencies at the lowest price.
Activity: 42
Apple stock is a good to learn about today`s price of btc.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
well. there are so many sources. you shouldnt stuck on 1 or 2 sites. i check reddit, bitcointalk forum plus some local twitter acccounts. i also join some telegram and whatsapp local channels for discussing about crypto market.
Activity: 252
You can join the altcointalk.com forum to find out about crypto. There are also some sites that provide an overview of ico as icorate can also help you when choosing an investment.
Activity: 280
A lot of useful information for educational purposes is on bitcointalk. There are other sources of information like Twitter , Cointegration and Coindesk, but they are news sources.
Activity: 294
There are a lot of media that provide the latest information about crypto. In this forum, there is also a lot of information that can be accessed. With you studying and searching for information sources from this forum, I think it can really help you in handling cases that you are currently over.
Pages:
Jump to: