Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news? - page 6. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
September 23, 2018, 06:53:18 PM
I am not really a news or events freak, so I only read few news often. Sometimes I see the alerts on my email and telegram groups and channels I'm in and I read them if I'm interested. Google can be a useful tool for you too for recent useful news
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
September 23, 2018, 05:09:25 PM
Personally I join a lot of cryptocurrency groups on Telegram and wait for messages, usually you will see a large influx of messages about a certain subject if it is important, that way you can accurately tell how the market is responding directly and get a feel of the FUD/FOMO associated with blockchain news.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 23, 2018, 04:53:09 PM
Generally I learn all news from the world of cryptocurrencies at this forum. If something important occurred in the market, then surely discussion appears here.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:51:05 PM
I follow a lot of channels on telegrams and I get a lot of different news about crypto, though not the fastest but there is the latest news. And so far, the hot news I read is telegram, sometimes I also use reddit and see a lot of discussions and news related to crypto.
Activity: 266
September 23, 2018, 04:41:51 PM
I try to follow the market always looking for the reliable sites which provide the trustworthy information on how to trade. To my mind, it is necessary to get more news about crypto now from the videos and articles written by experts
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
September 23, 2018, 04:40:08 PM
I am visiting sites like CCN and Coindesk to be informed about cryptospace in general. If I am interested in a particular project, I am heading to Medium. Steemit is an option as well, but there it is more difficult to filter all those unimportant things to me. Local sites in my mother tongue are mostly translating content from a few sites and for that reason I am not visiting them daily, checking them regularly tho. And we still have Reddit for memes, right  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 04:18:26 PM
Cointelegraph are now making some nice promo videos of crypto in general on youtube, there was great documentary on bitcoin in switzerland. I like them more than average schiller's with more than 100 000 followers who are talking what they are paid for, shilling shitcoins usually! thecurrencyanalytics are not bad.
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 04:10:35 PM
coingecko graphs are my primary news source.
Activity: 9
September 23, 2018, 02:43:33 PM
Either open sources on the Internet or use paid channels. Yes you will pay money for them, but they are worth it.

I believe most news sources in the cryptospace are most likely to be bias and we've witnessed most paid channels lead their members to pitfall.
Only a few platforms has been able to gain trust and acted neutral to market manipulations..

Kindly share with us the authentic news and update platforms in the cryptospace..

I use www.blog.bbod.io and www.bbod.io
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 21, 2018, 11:52:15 AM
Either open sources on the Internet or use paid channels. Yes you will pay money for them, but they are worth it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
September 20, 2018, 03:28:33 PM
I use various news applications that I installed on the phone, as well as learn a lot from different groups in the telegram, where the news is shared by bounty hunters, investors, etc.
Activity: 9
September 20, 2018, 03:26:34 PM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
There has been more biasness in the cryptospace like never before as many institutions and individuals are only up for their personal interest. Nevertheless, some research centers have prove their worth over the period of time, we all have to make effort to search for a favorable analysts to suit our endeavors in the cryptomarket. I’ve found one useful and i’ll like to recommend it.. “ https://blog.bbod.io/research/ ”.

Activity: 196
September 20, 2018, 03:00:38 PM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
I really love this forum, because here there is promptly relevant and useful information for work. But I think that for successful work you need to use different sources. Therefore, I also use social networks, news feeds and coinmarketcap.com.
Activity: 266
September 20, 2018, 02:55:29 PM
I get the latest cryptocurrency news on coindesk
copper member
Activity: 154
September 20, 2018, 02:55:19 PM
I heard all Cryptocurrency news from Coindesk and minerdesk because both are leader in Blockchain news.but coindesk is my favorite.
Activity: 320
September 20, 2018, 02:53:03 PM
Usually all the necessary information about the crypto market and currencies I'm looking for exactly at the bitcointalk forum. Here, all relevant information is updated much faster than on other popular resources. Also I periodically watch information in the thematic group facebook and twitter.
Activity: 182
September 20, 2018, 02:41:40 PM
I believe that for most questions there is enough information on this forum. Here is the most detailed discussion of the current bounty and airdrops programs. Although periodically I also use social networks and Google News, if you can not find the information you need in this forum.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 02:11:27 PM
When I invested the altcoin and ICO, most of the time I learned it from people in the Telegram groups, they discussed the projects and the outstanding altcoin, I learned and sifted out potential projects.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
September 20, 2018, 01:53:38 PM
the most of  news I am finding in blogs, in social media also rare in reddit, but better to read professional crypto news websites
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
September 20, 2018, 01:44:38 PM
I get my crypto news from two notable crypto websites namely cointelegraph and coindesk. I am in the telegram channel of those websites and I get up to date news about crypto from those channels.
Pages:
Jump to: