Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news? - page 9. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 12:57:47 PM
I mostly get news from telegrams the channels, so many interesting channels with independent opinion, many have truthful trading advice or information on new ICO projects.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 10, 2018, 12:39:15 PM
I regularly update coin market news through bitcointalk forums and social networking sites facebook, twitter, and coindelite.
brand new
Activity: 0
September 05, 2018, 09:02:15 PM
Announcing MyEtherWallet v3.24.00: Difficulty Bomb&Updating blockchain

Due to the complexity of the Bomb and the increased risk of hacking, we pushed a rather drastic update that implements a number of changes and improvements, including enhancement of efficiency and scalability of the blockchain, acceleration of transaction speed, and additional security in the form new formats private keys which will help protect users against hacking.
If you are using private key or UTC, then you need to go into the wallet and update manually, otherwise they risk being unprotected.

How do i update my Ethereum wallet?

1. Go to our website MyEtherWallet.com
2. Unlock your wallet using your Keystore File (UTC / JSON) or simply use your private key.
3. Click Unlock and wait for the update.

Please note that you need to manually update your wallet, failure to do so may result in funds being lost.

We are taking these measures to protect both you and our network from phishing and malicious attacks.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding!
MyEtherWallet Security Team.

If you use other methods, then ignore this message.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 12:35:30 PM
I think we should follow famous people's Twitter. I'm reading Twitter from Roger Ver, Satoshi light, McAfee. This information is enough to determine the mood in the market.
Activity: 299
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:18:35 PM
I completely agree with the view that there is no better source of information than the forum and news in crypto. I do not trust other sources of information.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
September 06, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
I get a great deal of my cryptocurrency news here on bitcointalk. People are always posting threads and talking about the things that are going on with cryptocurrencies which makes it a good place to get news from. Also most of the news here are pretty spot on and legit so I get them here. Also I get some of the news on twitter since a lot of the coins are on the platform.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
September 05, 2018, 01:21:05 PM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
Most of crypto news I get from this bitcointalk forum. Also I follow some site like Coindesk, Twitter, Reddit, Cointelegraph etc. Also I like to follow youtube to get instant crypto related news.
that's my shortage because I didn't follow other sites besides bitcointalk even though here is a lot of information that I can get but there are still some news that I can't get here, maybe when I start trading I will definitely follow other sites so I don't miss the information and make me not lose the moment to sell or buy
Activity: 1582
Merit: 670
September 05, 2018, 01:11:17 PM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.

Actually, I think this problem applies to everyone. For a market that is open 24/7, news can be very important. Platforms should be established where continuous and up-to-date news can be received.
Activity: 333
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
September 05, 2018, 01:08:27 PM
Most of crypto news I get from this bitcointalk forum. Also I follow some site like Coindesk, Twitter, Reddit, Cointelegraph etc. Also I like to follow youtube to get instant crypto related news.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
September 05, 2018, 01:03:03 PM
This forum here is for me the best source for crypto currencys news. Here everything comes together and you can find information about all areas. I don't need much more.

Why not? There are also a lot of cool YouTube channels that update their information all the time. Just use them and learn all the news about the cryptocurrency market. I like this channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdC3h2m88FC02Yw-A_VESRQ
Activity: 210
September 05, 2018, 02:52:05 AM
Cryptographic money is picking up prominence in the market. In this discussion, all informations and updates would already be able to be perused which I believe is as of now an enough source and in the meantime, solid. Be that as it may, in the event that you are searching for different wellsprings of data, coindesk and coindelite are both great alternatives.
Activity: 406
Merit: 21
September 05, 2018, 02:47:22 AM
There is nothing better than to receive new information of interest to you at the forum, where crypto developers, software developers and investors gathered. Other sources of information I do not consider worthy of attention.
Activity: 280
September 04, 2018, 08:22:00 AM
is that all? i wonder if there is more, what if those are missing to report the news on a potential coin like credits CRD see my signature
If I don't find news on a specific coin, I just Google search it. But most new I find on https://www.ccn.com/, https://www.coindesk.com/, https://cryptonews.com/, https://cointelegraph.com/tags/cryptocurrencies
copper member
Activity: 266
September 04, 2018, 05:39:20 AM
This forum here is for me the best source for crypto currencys news. Here everything comes together and you can find information about all areas. I don't need much more.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 04:25:12 AM
various social media like twitter, facebook,reddit and youtube is a great source of getting crypto news instantly. I also follow some top website for getting crypto news among them https://cointelegraph.com/ & https://www.ccn.com/ is good. youtube is also a good way to know about the crypto industries

Activity: 299
September 04, 2018, 05:27:42 AM
I also want to add that now there are a lot of good groups and channels in the telegraph, in which the news of the ripton appear first. And the forum where we are is the best source of news.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
September 04, 2018, 04:08:55 AM
For the latest news and possible action I use telegrams. There are a lot of thematic channels with independent opinion, really helps to make the right move. Sometimes I look at ICO trackers, just to study new projects.
Activity: 434
September 04, 2018, 03:50:46 AM
News about crypto I always get on this site and this is the main thing. Sometimes there is also a group that provides social media about crypto discussion and it's also good enough to follow. the more sources that can be followed I think also the better in adding knowledge.
Activity: 280
September 04, 2018, 03:47:01 AM
Not all news should be trusted, because the market does not react to all news. I signed up for a paid channel, where I have been receiving quality news and good signals for a long time.
Activity: 335
September 04, 2018, 03:46:21 AM
I usually get information about crypto through a forum bitcointalk. Or it could be through group facebook and twitter. all of them will give you information about crypto. If you want to be more specific, follow the telegram the coins, and monitor its website.
Pages:
Jump to: