Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you get your cryptocurrency news? - page 7. (Read 3095 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 262
September 20, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
I get news about criptocurrencies from telegram and from the most known websites such as cointelegraph, forbes and other
Activity: 176
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 20, 2018, 01:34:57 PM
actually i generally following coindesk . they are really fast about all important news in crypto space.
Activity: 299
September 20, 2018, 12:06:41 PM
The best way to get real and truthful news about crypt is this forum. All the newest news about crypto projects appear here, new bounties and airdrops are also published here in the beginning.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 20, 2018, 10:29:36 AM
I usually join the bitcointalk forum to exchange news about bitcoin. Also looking for any information related to electronic money I usually go online to find out. This is very useful, which helps me to have a bitcoin investment strategy.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 07:22:04 AM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
For me, the best source is telegram channels. You can find a lot of channels in the telegram, filter them and choose the best ones for you, I did this way
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 20, 2018, 07:03:04 AM
i follow some telegram signal groups for news and some other crypto news sites..
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
September 20, 2018, 06:55:16 AM
There are many ways to get right information but you should be very carefull about crypt news because social media is open for manipulation so if you see any news on social media you shoul make double check.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 20, 2018, 06:53:33 AM
Most times from cointelegraph and I'm also frequently following up with news on Twitter.
Activity: 197
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:53:39 AM
cointelegraph is one of my favorite sites, among blogs I like blog of IcoGuide.com there are interesting articles, which help to educate yourself.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
September 20, 2018, 02:50:32 AM
I use to get most fast and reliable info from twitter, any other social media is also cool for me like Reddit , medium but I believe so much in twitter cause of it's accurate and fast delivery and most of other media get the info from there and spread but the real news comes from the handle on Twitter most time.
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
September 20, 2018, 02:41:06 AM
I don't have any site to visit to know cryptocurrencies latest news, I usually find news here and on social medias. Also my friends are the one source of my daily dosage news about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
September 20, 2018, 02:33:39 AM
I only found one of the most accurate sources of information, namely in this forum. because when I read it in articles on the internet, on average they click on the verse by placing an extraordinary title but the contents are not useful. for example yesterday I read the title "bitcoin goes up to $ 25k again", when I was happy, it turned out that it was, that was the price of bitcoin in Iran, not the exchange rate globally. so this forum is the best.
Activity: 253
September 20, 2018, 02:31:05 AM
Other than Bitcointalk could you recommend me your favorite sources of cryptocurrency news? I mean news sites, blogs, twitter accounts, subreddits and those kinds of places.
Usually I'm looking for the necessary information on this forum. Here the actual information is updated almost instantly, personally for me it is very convenient. Moreover, here is the most detailed information about the programs bounty and airdrops, which interest me.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 01:25:04 AM
I get all of my informations about crypto from medium, coinschedule, coinmarketcap and reddit.
But, I very recommend you to find information from coinschedule because in my opinion it's very good app and very up2date when big news coming up.
Activity: 224
dApps Development Automation Platform
September 20, 2018, 02:28:52 AM

I usually take news about cryptocurrency at traderviet.com, btcnews.vn and youtube and sometime I visit some of fanpage about crypto in facebook
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
September 20, 2018, 01:06:21 AM
Apart from bitcointalk I also use other sites like steemit or medium about trending and latest news about crypto . Sometimes able to see pop up on my screen from cryptocompare about crypto news.
Activity: 141
September 20, 2018, 12:40:51 AM
Coindelite https://coindelite.com/ is the most delightful media channel to get you the Latest Bitcoin News, Cryptocurrency News, and ICO Press Releases.  https://coindelite.com/news/ Check updated ICO list, Live Cryptocurrency price charts, information Cryptocurrencies and real-time market data.

It is the only web platform that includes information regarding live cryptocurrency price charts, Bitcoin price trends, favourability and unfavorability of a trade, Complete list of ICOs https://coindelite.com/ico-list.php, their scopes and functions, Rates of various cryptocurrencies according to distinguished crypto-exchange platforms, Real-time Market Data, Worldwide press releases, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies’ news, Blockchain and ICO Events, leading cryptocurrencies’ lists, and list of Top ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings), etc.

The best thing about the Coindelite platform is that all the data is getting updated on a near real-time basis. It avails you with latest and brand new trends, trades, and issues regarding the Crypto-world. Subscriber users stay tuned to real-time cryptocurrency price charts, along with the upcoming cryptocurrencies, ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) and the latest news related to Bitcoin or other altcoins.

All of the most recent market prices, reviews, news regarding the cryptocurrency world is being presented in a user-friendly manner. All the possible information related to cryptocurrencies and real-time market data is available for all for no cost.

Interested users may subscribe to receive real-time notifications and alerts to be updated with the latest currency pricing, real-time bitcoin, and altcoin rates. The Coindelite platform also offers tools like crypto-calculators to help you get assistance regarding Cryptocurrency Exchange rates and Live Cryptocurrency Trades.
Activity: 294
Merit: 6
September 19, 2018, 09:00:07 PM
This forum has really been of great help to me when it comes to sourcing for information as regards the cyptosphere. I have come across really interesting and enlightening threads that have been of great help and I'm thankful for that. Other times, I really just check out my twitter feeds or some telegram channels for updated news.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
September 19, 2018, 06:47:14 PM
I read cryptocurrency related news on forklog. On coinmarketcal I read fundamental news about each coins. Also I watch some youtube channels with market analysis.
Activity: 295
September 19, 2018, 05:58:01 PM
I surf through telegram groups related to ICOs and crypto. Some topics in btt are really useful. I also keep my eye on bounty managers for bounty campaigns news
Pages:
Jump to: