Pages:
Author

Topic: Where do you see bitcoin in 10 years - page 2. (Read 15834 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 06, 2016, 11:56:54 AM
I see price of bitcoin in 10 years very high,because more and more people are getting knowledge about btc.
Btc mining gets more difficulty every year,what means we will get less bitcoin enter the market every  year,but demand will be higher and higher.
Actually it look's too great for me but im curious if my theory is going to work.
Activity: 966
Merit: 517
June 30, 2016, 02:43:16 PM
ten years from now bitcoin will still be one of the major crypto currency but has lesser value then some of the ones that risen.
I would assume ETH still and maybe NEM, Moreno and the rest coins with DAPP to which users do transaction thru phone app.

no i don't tink that the price of bitcoin will be lesser in number than other coins and will be the No.1 . it is true that after ten years bitcoin will be at No.1 , but it will not true that the price of bitcoin will be lesser than other coins. it will be at a higher value.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 30, 2016, 02:02:29 PM
after 10 years, you could find anywhere bitcoin, and bitcoin I think users will be very much you've encountered, there would even bitcoin production logo everywhere  Cheesy

In 10 years bitcoin should be more open to the public then we see now. The average people on the street will use it for payments and maybe even physical shops accept it.
Yeah this is i think will happen in the future im so excited that some stores here in my country locally they can accept bitcoin as payment..
And more company can pay bitcoin or use bitcoin service for any service locally..
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
June 30, 2016, 01:48:42 PM
after 10 years, you could find anywhere bitcoin, and bitcoin I think users will be very much you've encountered, there would even bitcoin production logo everywhere  Cheesy

In 10 years bitcoin should be more open to the public then we see now. The average people on the street will use it for payments and maybe even physical shops accept it.
All that is under the assumption that the adoption progresses well in the next 10 years. I am not sure if that is obvious. I believe people outside of this forum are not aware that much of Bitcoin, as we are in here, let alone if they decide to use it in the everyday life.
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
June 30, 2016, 01:35:02 PM
after 10 years, you could find anywhere bitcoin, and bitcoin I think users will be very much you've encountered, there would even bitcoin production logo everywhere  Cheesy

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 30, 2016, 01:23:01 PM
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
June 30, 2016, 01:04:23 PM
ten years from now bitcoin will still be one of the major crypto currency but has lesser value then some of the ones that risen.
I would assume ETH still and maybe NEM, Moreno and the rest coins with DAPP to which users do transaction thru phone app.
The problem I see with potential Bitcoin challengers is twofold. They either are a complete clones of what we already have (Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.) or they bring features nobody really needs selling them as game changers. DAPP is a good example here. It got a lot of hype recently but do we see it really as a must-have feature for Bitcoin 2.0? I don't.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
June 30, 2016, 04:01:33 AM
So many can happen with Bitcoin in over 10 years and it is impossible to tell what really is going to happen after 10 years. There are a couple option that I can think of, it can either go really good with the Bitcoin or it can go bad and nobody uses it any more.
It can also be run by a bank but that is going to destroy the whole purpose of Bitcoin because the bank has to have our information.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
June 29, 2016, 09:24:34 PM
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
June 29, 2016, 05:22:58 PM
Well there's only two possibility I see in bitcoin 10 years from now. The first possibility is that it is used in daily life and can be used to almost any store anywhere.  Grin The second possibility I see in bitcoin 10 years from now is that it will be worthless.
honestly it looks to be difficult because bitcoin is not much developed in recent years, I am more inclined to the second possibility because I am pretty sure in the next 10 years will appear a digital currency that can beat bitcoin. but I hope was wrong with that.
Actually i feel that bitcoin is the best crypto as of now, better than the alts but yea there is possibility that some alt overcome it. Yet it would take someone with really exceptional excellent mind to create and alt like that
or a completely new paradigm. Bitcoin has the advantage of time (network effect) over any clone, and thus the latter won't bit it that easily. it must be a game changer.
Activity: 294
June 26, 2016, 10:46:25 AM
Well there's only two possibility I see in bitcoin 10 years from now. The first possibility is that it is used in daily life and can be used to almost any store anywhere.  Grin The second possibility I see in bitcoin 10 years from now is that it will be worthless.
honestly it looks to be difficult because bitcoin is not much developed in recent years, I am more inclined to the second possibility because I am pretty sure in the next 10 years will appear a digital currency that can beat bitcoin. but I hope was wrong with that.
Actually i feel that bitcoin is the best crypto as of now, better than the alts but yea there is possibility that some alt overcome it. Yet it would take someone with really exceptional excellent mind to create and alt like that
Activity: 518
June 26, 2016, 06:22:11 AM
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
June 26, 2016, 03:07:31 AM
in 10 years, I think bitcoin prices are increasing, and probably bitcoin will be anything fancy, but very easy to get. we may be a lucky person because it has been long recognized bitcoin
June 26, 2016, 01:38:19 AM
I see the bitcoin a lot bigger and also globally known, I think that a lot of company's are also accepting it than and that it will be at a stable amount.

For the time, the major obstacole to the general adoption is the small block size. You need to wait for long time for confirmation.

Confirmation times take btc a long ways back because every other currency it's instant

You have to look at btc as a LONG term investment though.

Bitcoin is probably going to be more stable after 10 years because you will most likely not have any btc but the guy next in line will have a lot so the cycle will continue so you really have to put in that extra effort to hold out for those 10 years.

Good luck with holding out that long time span.
June 24, 2016, 07:33:20 PM
I see the bitcoin a lot bigger and also globally known, I think that a lot of company's are also accepting it than and that it will be at a stable amount.

For the time, the major obstacole to the general adoption is the small block size. You need to wait for long time for confirmation.

Confirmation times take btc a long ways back because every other currency it's instant

You have to look at btc as a LONG term investment though.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
June 24, 2016, 11:02:38 AM

Activity: 364
June 24, 2016, 01:16:18 AM
June 23, 2016, 07:31:14 PM
It has the same level with paper money, it is one of the options when you will pay online worldwide.  Then, it will have its own bank where you can deposit it and earn an interest.  Or better yet they will print it or make it into coins.  The paper bitcoin and the coin bitcoin is acceptable through out the world.

You could make it acceptable in the world, but what's the point? you really cant give a good reason to have that paper money over the paper money we already have but "it's worth more" so if that can give me any fact please do i'd love to know the thought process.
June 23, 2016, 07:13:26 AM
I think that in 10 years, bitcoin will be all over the world and used as the major single currency on earth. I think we can safely say this because we are moving towards a cashless society at an increasing pace.

The price will be soaring as well.

I cannot fully agree with that because as btc is growing i doubt that it could ever be a world currency due to issues with miners alone, that makes a huge issue. you can never just tell one from the other when it comes to growing prices.
Activity: 336
June 23, 2016, 04:02:28 AM
It has the same level with paper money, it is one of the options when you will pay online worldwide.  Then, it will have its own bank where you can deposit it and earn an interest.  Or better yet they will print it or make it into coins.  The paper bitcoin and the coin bitcoin is acceptable through out the world.
Pages:
Jump to: