Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 8. (Read 3208 times)

copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 03:16:51 PM
If it have to invest , i will only choose Bitcoin and Ethereum. These 2 coins are worth investing with minimum risk and maximum profit.
Activity: 84
August 23, 2018, 03:08:42 PM
Eloncity The best company in this market, I'm glad that I'm here to participate, I wish everyone to not be afraid and overcome their fear, the best team, You here! https://eloncity.io/
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 23, 2018, 02:18:48 PM
I have a feeling that the price of the crypt currency will continue to decline until the winter.
It should also be taken into account that the probability remains that the price of bitcoin may fall to 5000$. Now it's not profitable to sell, and it's scary to buy.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 08:52:00 AM
If you do not find in what exactly you can invest, then invest in yourself. Since now investing in yourself is the only way to at least somehow enhance your opportunities to find a really good life.
Activity: 89
August 23, 2018, 08:48:21 AM
Invest where your heart lies to be honest. there are a lot of choices to pick from, and you would be getting a number of suggestions from this thread. I would advise that you go out to do your own research, and analysis, and find what best suits you. This would bring you more connected to a project, rather than just investing in any random coin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 09:00:41 PM
Are you interested in participating in an ICO?

Check out Media Protocol now!
MEDIA Protocol turns content into Smart URLs that brands
and publishers can load up with tokens. When you read or
watch your favorite content, you get paid!

learn more, https://www.mediaprotocol.org/
Join their Token Sale, https://sandra845.typeform.com/to/wK6raG
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 08:49:39 PM
Honestly, Yes. I think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum because the value of Ethereum for now is not too high. So much better if we take an action this time, let's invest Ethereum, and I'm sure the value of it will rise soon.
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
August 18, 2018, 01:03:04 PM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
I think buying a number of altcoins is now very good. because now the price of an altcoin is decreasing. just buy and hold until the price rises again or has already been profitable.
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
August 18, 2018, 01:02:32 PM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
Almost all the altcoins were bleeding now so it is perfect time for you to invest in the potential coins which can give profits for you in long term hold.Since your capital is low pick some top ranked altcoin with low cap value.
Activity: 48
August 18, 2018, 12:57:12 PM
One of the ICO im participating now is Trustedcars a renowned platform for car dealership to mobility provider. Users can purchase car within their Online Shop with ease and they can also rent cars in the list of dealers inventory where they will only pay when you will use them with no long term contracts . The platform is easy to access ,affordable solution for having a car for daily use !
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
The most profitable investment for you - it`s Etherium, it cost 300$ and will grow up to 1500 at the end of the year. Furthermore, you can buy 1 ETH and other money invest in other altcoins like ADA, TRON, Pundi X, EOS. But do your own research before invest in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
August 17, 2018, 10:46:29 PM
Crypto market conditions currently being down and this has already happened in a few months. And I have a suggestion for the coins you are going to buy such as ETH, XRP, NEO, and EOS. The Altcoin value is very low, but in the market has huge potential.
Activity: 191
August 17, 2018, 10:45:02 PM
Simply put, Litecoin is a lightweight version of Bitcoin. Litecoin also has a transaction time that is faster than Bitcoin, of course because it is lighter.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 17, 2018, 10:39:07 PM
I would like to suggest that investing in ethereum is a good choice because the price of it now is very low so it must be a good chance to buy for it, once the market recovers I think most cryptocurrencies will rise especially bitcoin and ethereum which is one of the tops in altcoins and make a comeback for its price.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
August 17, 2018, 10:31:47 PM
ethereum or doge. if you want to invest in an altcoin, I think the two altcoins have the potential to rise higher than others.
Activity: 344
August 17, 2018, 04:19:54 PM
I would advice you first and foremost do ur own research well and do some clear findings..... Try to get a good ICO, and invest on it, with that u can get good returns for ur effort... Pls ensure, u do clear findings, it's not easy getting such amt... Best wishes..    
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 17, 2018, 08:42:38 AM
I think that the most optimal now will not buy any altcoins at all. First of all, because the downward trend has not yet ended and the price drop may continue.
Activity: 64
August 17, 2018, 08:40:43 AM
$500 dollars is a huge money and as of the current trend, since the value of altcoins are going down you may hold on it for a while and wait when you notice that it starts to go upwards you may now invest it to your preference of altcoin, as for the specific altcoin i would recommend you to ethereum since it is one of the most common known altcoins and has fair higher value than others in the said category. As for the when, i think by late october to early november will be the right time as cryptocurrencies will raise in value as all currencies tend to rise a month before the end of the year.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
August 17, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
I think that from altcoins is worth choose such as: Ethereum, NEO, Ripple, ADA, OMG, EOS, Waves and Dash. For me, these altcoins are leaders and I invested in them.
What is important is you trully understand how the marketing and the developers works from that project, if you think that those coins will have a good bounce after this downtrend from the market you can buy it while the price still low then wait when things get better.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 17, 2018, 08:37:06 AM
I would in your place slow down with the investment at the moment, but if you decide then I think in EOS for a long time
Pages:
Jump to: