Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 2. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 25, 2018, 02:03:51 PM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
i suggest to you buy bitcoin or ethereum and hold it! wait until end year im sure you will get profit. both are good coins to buy bcz have high market capitalization
beside that, they also have huge communities believed
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
September 25, 2018, 01:48:28 PM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

Now you can buy a lot of coins at low prices and when the market starts to grow you will get a good profit. I recommend buying top coins.   
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 14, 2018, 05:43:57 PM
You should invest that money into ethereum and monero. Splitting it into two is the best way and making sure that the money is evenly distributed between the two coins. Diversifying is the best thing for you, it is the best way to mitigate the risks when you are investing. If you are looking for another good coin to invest in then you should be looking into neo
Diversifying your investments is a good idea but only if you are investing a lot of money in the market, if your investment is low you are going to lose a lot of money just in transaction fees, so if that is the case it is better to invest everything in a single coin, as long as one of those coins as you say is ethereum or monero or a similar coin like that then you have nothing to be afraid and you will get profits if you invest at the right time in this market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 13, 2018, 05:54:13 PM

You should invest that money into ethereum and monero. Splitting it into two is the best way and making sure that the money is evenly distributed between the two coins. Diversifying is the best thing for you, it is the best way to mitigate the risks when you are investing. If you are looking for another good coin to invest in then you should be looking into neo
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:07:02 AM
Well, according to CoinMarketCap (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/monthly/), it might be profitable to invest in tether, ethereum, bch, xrp, litecoin and probably dash. In my own opinion, it's also quite profitable to invest in listed coins. If you follow the link attached, you'll see that these coins have the highest volume rankings right now. That means that they are at the demand and therefore successful. You can buy several of them on cex, at least that’s what I use. Can't say anything about other exchanges, as recently I’ve been using only this one, but cex allows purchasing with cc/dc and wires, https://cex.io/wires-campaign/.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
September 12, 2018, 09:15:37 AM
Ethereum. The market situation is very profitable if you have $ 500 in capital purchases of Ethereum. Ethereum prices continue to decline.
Activity: 168
September 12, 2018, 06:21:19 AM
I think the crypto space is wide open for any investment because the market is just down, this year has not been a good year for cryptos, market keeps going down and down, and it's at the bottom now, so choose most of the top coins and make your investment
Activity: 302
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 06:17:38 AM
The main task in the crypto-currency world is not to multiply, but to save your money. Accordingly, you need to choose any coins from the top list with the maximum capitalization.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
September 12, 2018, 05:58:13 AM
Wait and buy an ET for $ 100, I think that soon it will happen
Activity: 43
September 12, 2018, 05:54:34 AM
Not all have the security to be able to access anywhere and can also know how much we have invested. maybe this is just a suggestion and you can follow it and also try it for all of you who want to try investing with bitcoin.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 05:22:33 AM
I think the most correct solution is to buy Ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most reliable and promising coins that will bring profit to its investors for a very long time.
Activity: 46
September 10, 2018, 01:33:32 PM
You should buy and hold now, because in the next few months the price of altcoin will increase rapidly. I recommend investing in the good altcoin, which is likely to grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:35:23 AM
In my opinion there is some undervalued erc20 token worth investing but be aware of scam project and choose well my friend good luck Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
September 10, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
Right now it would be wise to wait until the market is a little more stable before you invest, alternatively you could invest in stable coins as these tend to only fluctuate very lightly in price, though you can still grab 1-2% profit every now and then transferring into and other of USDT for example.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 10:20:09 AM
currently crypto market is down and price of altcoins has fallen very deep, this is a good time for you to buy and hold some good potential coins for long time which will give you good profit in future
Activity: 210
September 10, 2018, 10:05:40 AM
If you want to secure investment, ethereum can be an option.
all altcoins look good and have potential. but this time I want to enter and invest so don't wait for good results in a short time. need a good strategy to be able to get results in this country.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 10, 2018, 10:01:35 AM
Right now I am leaving for a moment to invest in cryptocurrency, because the cryptocurrency price this year is very bad and unpredictable, so it is very risky to suffer losses, I am currently focusing on dollar investment, which is currently experiencing a pretty good increase.

Chasing profits is going to led you nowhere I know that you may think otherwise that is why you are investing in the dollar but I'm going to ask you a question, why are you investing in the dollar when the market of cryptocurrencies has performed way better in just a decade than what the dollar has done in the last hundred years? It doesn't make sense if you ask me to invest in the dollar when we know that every single day is losing value not only against bitcoin but against everything.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 09:39:22 AM
NEO, this is the best coin I have chosen, I always choose this coin in the long term, and some other coin but only in the short term, I just choose NEO as the main coin and hold the longest.
Activity: 280
September 07, 2018, 01:54:10 AM
It might be too low for long-term hodlings, why not try
trade short-term first? try scalping strategy, save then search
for some decent coins to hodl.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
September 07, 2018, 01:49:00 AM
You can invest in bitcoin or ETH, litecoin, also you can made deep research on your own, and try to choose From great potential coin, so you willing now regret in investing
I think ETH is a good choice because it's one of the coins who are dump so hard this year.
Price is currently at over $200 and the fact that we have reach an ATH of over $1,000 that means there is a significant drop.
In terms of technology, ETH is outstanding so it's just a matter of time and we will see it grow again.
Pages:
Jump to: