Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 5. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 05, 2018, 10:37:06 PM
The current price is very low, I suggest you can invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 05, 2018, 10:36:09 PM
I would not take much time but i would invest in coins that they are in top 10 for now. most of the good coins are still expensive as compared from ico price.but i think the ride will be fun.
Activity: 266
September 04, 2018, 10:59:56 AM
if I'm going to be careful about getting out of money because now there are so many scams so you can always be careful. you can invest in ICO but you must always read the white paper to find out about the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 21
September 04, 2018, 10:01:03 AM
Only suggestions, ethereum, neo, stellar, cardano, that's what I always hold, but if you want instant results, join the ico program
Activity: 398
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 09:50:59 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

I think this is a good time to invest in Coino as the price is cheap. Coino is sold on the exchange cryptopia.co.nz. https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange?market=CNO_BTC   Shocked
Activity: 24
September 04, 2018, 09:46:48 AM
I think you better learn first about altcoins after that you have to determine the right time, to invest and after that keep it up until the stable price will get a big profit.
Activity: 101
September 04, 2018, 09:38:55 AM
I think you better invest in a new ICO project that offers tokens at a low price. You will get lots of tokens, and if the token starts to be valuable, you will get a big profit.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
September 04, 2018, 09:34:20 AM
I think ACC is best coin for you because you will also get monthly income with Mine and price is also cheap.

As crypto currencies are trending slowly I suggest you to kindly research on your own and invest on coins. You cannot predict like this coin will be a hit. As there are more competitors in the market focus on every alt coin and invest your money so that you can make good profit. I suggest to invest in ETH or ripple.
Activity: 154
September 04, 2018, 09:27:15 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
If your looking for the best coin to invest $500,I think you should invest in ICON,LITECOIN, ETHEREUM,LISK.These coins have huge potential and they can give 3x result easily in few months if market keept in upward trend.Prices are going up every single day. Don't get too late.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
September 04, 2018, 09:20:58 AM
if you are a short term trader and want to earn profit gradually, i will suggest you to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. as my observation to what happened with current market situation, both coins are worth to invest in short term period. But i will tend to choose long term investment to earn profit, and for sure my main choice are goes to bitcoin and ethereum also, and for second option i will participate in to legit and potential ICO.
Activity: 238
September 04, 2018, 07:19:32 AM
$ 500 is a small amount and it is not terrible to lose it. So buy a hundred different altcoins for $ 5. Perhaps some will grow more than a hundred times.
Activity: 364
September 04, 2018, 05:32:17 AM
Unfortunately, to invest only five hundred dollars is not a good idea. I just think that cryptocurrency is our future.And if you invest in the future, you need to invest serious and large sums so that in the future you can live on today's investment. Maybe I'm wrong I'm just a perfectionist.
Activity: 103
September 04, 2018, 05:19:59 AM

Don't just invest thinking that you are buying low, study TA of each coin, know the candles before you decide and try as much as possible to stay away from shit coins...I don't wanna mention.
Cheers

it's not the time to talk about investment now, many people are already very confident in cryptocurrency but have to bear the burden now because of the low market. Don't invest, just save your money.
Activity: 224
September 04, 2018, 02:27:20 AM
Safinus Project is constantly attracting the growing interest of the community and global investors! The project has very ambitious plans to conquer the market by an experienced team. join https://www.safinus.com/
Activity: 126
September 04, 2018, 01:54:45 AM

it's not the time to talk about investment now, many people are already very confident in cryptocurrency but have to bear the burden now because of the low market. Don't invest, just save your money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 01:45:22 AM
now is the right time because altcoin prices have fallen very deep, this is a good time for you to buy altcoin looking for the lowest priced coin but already famous for marketing and saving it until the price actually rises and you get profit from the increase in altcoin.  I might recommend investing in a good altcoin, which is likely to grow. Some potential altcoins you have to buy are Stellar, Ada, NEM, NEO, and Monero
Activity: 47
September 04, 2018, 01:33:44 AM
I suggest you can invest in some bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
September 04, 2018, 01:32:27 AM
Once you are confused and become uncertain as to which coin to invest into in cryptocurrency, your  safe bet will be to put your fund in Bitcoin.  Bitcoin is the greatest investment of all in cryptocurrency!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
September 04, 2018, 01:29:47 AM

if you still have the capital to invest for now, you should be able to buy ethereum or altcoin there. surely growth will not occur quickly this year. but according to my analysis ethereum can return to its highest value in the middle of next year. this is only a suggestion.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
September 04, 2018, 01:25:07 AM
Currently, I think investment in ICO will be better. Because look at the market conditions were very bad. It will be a loss of time if investment in coins. However, if indeed you are eagerly waiting for this, it's a great opportunity for investing in coins.
Pages:
Jump to: