Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 4. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:03:28 PM
When I learned about this company, I immediately decided to cooperate with it, because I see a great pantyline, all who want to be confident in the future, immediately offered to join us.Good luck to all and a big increase!!! https://soar.earth/
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
pantang menyerah
September 06, 2018, 02:00:50 PM
Right now I am leaving for a moment to invest in cryptocurrency, because the cryptocurrency price this year is very bad and unpredictable, so it is very risky to suffer losses, I am currently focusing on dollar investment, which is currently experiencing a pretty good increase.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 06, 2018, 01:57:51 PM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
With only 500 dollars you cannot really invest in the top coins in the market because even if those coins are going to give good profits in the future you have to wait a lot of time to get very small profits, so the only thing that you can do is to invest in coins with very low market caps and hope that the coin in which you invested your money goes up significantly, even if the coin we are talking about goes up 100 times in value you will only get 50000 dollars.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Probit - Global Asset exchange
September 06, 2018, 01:45:18 PM
There are several altcoins out there, well there is also the also the well known ethereum which is pretty low for now . There are also several icos out there, so just do a proper research and purchase . I would advice you to check coinmarketcap.com  to avoid bad coins.
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
September 06, 2018, 01:41:30 PM
Just invest in ethereum, the coint price is still down, you can buy and invest it, when the coint price rises you can sell it, if you are sure to invest

I think the ripple is also a good option. Ripple is a startup that has been invested by major venture capital funds and has never called ICO and its target customers are big companies, not individual customers.
Activity: 16
September 06, 2018, 01:33:54 PM
If you want to invest in Altcoin you should choose Ethereum or Ripple or maybe Litecoin. The three of them are my investors in Investing, because the three of them are very good, potential and market conditions are quite stable. Try to invest immediately before it's too late.
Activity: 154
September 06, 2018, 07:38:27 AM
I think you should make your own investment plan by researching the market.
Activity: 153
September 06, 2018, 06:48:23 AM
I think you you should research properly to learn in which sector you have to invest.
Activity: 105
September 06, 2018, 06:06:18 AM
The advice is for you. Never invest in the opinion of anyone. Do your own research and be responsible for that decision.
copper member
Activity: 109
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 06, 2018, 05:44:08 AM
One of the best industry to invest is Energy Sector we know that many people are using electricity in their daily lives , so the demands are huge . Only also to prevent scams i suggest that to take part with WPP Energy one of the best Renewable Energy provider since 2009 that has many record of their patented   innovative renewable projects that are already in the market. As for Team members and advisor they are all legitimate and professional in the field of Energy industry this ensure that they can deliver and expand the project in many countries in the future !
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 05:32:24 AM
If you only have $ 500 in capital, you should invest in coins that have low prices and just follow a few coins that have the highest rating in the CMC because they will definitely have a strong price and the risk of losing all assets is certainly very small, and if you want to trade for looking for daily profits can also be with a capital of $ 500, but only a little profit will be obtained.
Activity: 14
September 06, 2018, 05:21:33 AM
Invest in good altcoins.
Some of the altcoins are very cheap now.
Activity: 69
September 06, 2018, 05:18:15 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.
I think right now TRON(TRX) is a good option.Tron (TRX) is one of the best investment to be made as it is already sour 400% since last fall of all cryptocurrency in mid late January.This is one of my favourite coin because the potential tron going to have is huge and you can get it now in cheap.
Activity: 382
September 06, 2018, 05:11:45 AM
in my opinion for $ 500 you are better off investing in DOGECOIN there is very wise and successful, because the price is very good when viewed up and down is very balanced and many people trade on the coin.

Activity: 58
September 06, 2018, 05:03:16 AM
Soar This is a great project, I have realized that the Team in this project has people who have high profile and have decades of experience in the Blockchain industry, Crypto. Allowing them more support, I believe this will be a huge success. details at https://soar.earth/
Activity: 280
September 06, 2018, 02:51:25 AM

$500 is good for investing in ethereum but you can invest in bitcoin too while the price is down for now. and I think you can make a lot of money from bitcoin when the price can increase because I see if bitcoin price increase, the price can lift up until more than $300 so you can calculate how much money you can get for the $500 of investment.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
September 05, 2018, 11:08:00 PM
I suggesting to you at this time only invest on bitcoin every other coins are not on good state so I have only believe on bitcoin now.
Activity: 154
September 05, 2018, 11:05:54 PM
I think Ethereum is one of the best alt for now. Ethereum is the number two cryptocurrency. In my opinion, since many ICO project use Ethereum platform then it can makes the price pump. Ethereum is good altcoin you can save your money in Ethereum for long time to grow your wealth but bitcoin is always better than any other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 196
September 05, 2018, 10:59:05 PM
in fact, the current investments are appropriate to do. Just because the price is too low, then it's pretty hard to get coins potential. Most owners certainly will also store their coins. to me the most appropriate investments remain at altcoin for now.
Activity: 224
September 05, 2018, 10:47:37 PM
Just invest in ethereum, the coint price is still down, you can buy and invest it, when the coint price rises you can sell it, if you are sure to invest
Pages:
Jump to: