Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest? - page 7. (Read 3208 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:11:28 AM
There are so many investment avenues in crypto but i like to invest in coins. The coin i mostly invest in is bitcoin. This coin is my major investment in crypto and will never stop with this investment. There has been fear in some people when the market goes down a little. This shouldn't scare you. Keep on to invest and you will laugh in no time

In my own opinion, there are lots of options where to invest but you just do lots of research before investing. And take the risk. Or you can hold it for a longer time if you are in doubts.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:01:50 AM
I have $500 and I want to invest it wisely. tell me successful altcoins where you can send my money.

With $500 I would play it nice and slow and go with Bitcoin/Ethereum or IOTA.  Try to get the easy double and go from there.  Also make sure you can ride out a bad storm.  You can't need this money next week. 
Activity: 866
Merit: 10
September 04, 2018, 12:00:17 AM
currently the market is experiencing a very bad price decline and this is a very appropriate decision if you want to make an investment and if you want to invest with $ 500 then I suggest you to invest in the top 50 coinmarketcap which costs $ 0.01- $ 0.1 maybe with $ 50 each $ 100
Activity: 147
September 03, 2018, 11:56:43 PM
This year's encryption market is very bad, and the cryptocurrency we invested in this year has fallen very badly. I think we can invest in this time. I believe that the price of cryptocurrency will pick up in the future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
September 03, 2018, 11:51:27 PM
I do think right now its best to invest on development of blockchain technology, right now i do invest on unibright, which i believe this company will be big in in few years. Right now the coins price is really down compared to ico prices, Buy now and hold it till the project success which i believe will takes 1 - 2 years to be mature. Just look at this coin and do your own research, i believe you might intrested in this coins.

https://unibright.io
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
September 03, 2018, 11:48:30 PM
Ethereum is better to invest, Etherum's price is around 280USD for the current time on September 4, 2018.
With 500USD you can get 1.7 Etheruem and wait until Ethereum goes up in price then you can sell it.
Activity: 27
August 30, 2018, 03:57:50 AM
Invest in altcoins by spreading your find on major altcoins and new ones that has great concept and technology behind them
Activity: 68
August 30, 2018, 03:50:58 AM
Depend your investment on which field will have a good future growth ! For me Eternal Trust is a good choice a hybrid intelligience combine with smart contracts to make traditional trust fund obselete and provide an decentralised financial means for long lasting growth ! The platform also offers Biotechnology Supervisory Board Services to extend their life !
Activity: 97
August 29, 2018, 10:25:11 PM
There are so many options to choose from now, especially with the recent rend in the market, which has made a lot of our favorite coins way cheaper to buy and invest in. If you do not have a favorite coin yet, or one you have always dreamt of investing in, you should do some researches, and find some good options for yourself.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 06:42:41 AM
I prefer Ethereum despite the fact that the market is now falling it does not change anything because i believe that with time and very soon it will start growing again.
In my perception I think ethereum have a good potential which it fluctuates high prices anytime, I prefer to involve in ethereum because it's affordable and more demand by investors, so I started it immediately and now I'm waiting for the bounceback.
Activity: 294
August 28, 2018, 06:37:33 AM
I prefer Ethereum despite the fact that the market is now falling it does not change anything because i believe that with time and very soon it will start growing again.
Activity: 280
August 28, 2018, 06:20:36 AM
if you don't understand the risk caused by cryptocurrency, I hope you don't invest here.
learn all the cryptocurrency advantages and disadvantages, because it requires a strong mentality to deal with all this here /.
Activity: 210
August 26, 2018, 04:48:06 PM
I would advice you to do your research and choose the altcoins and the investment you want to do yourself. This is just the best thing to do in my opinion.

However, you can go for solid coins like bitcoin and etherum.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 26, 2018, 04:37:28 PM
I will rather suggest you to research about all the suggestion or find coins on your own and then invest. Because people will encourage you to invest on coins in which they have invested no matter how bad or good the coins is. Look for coins that have potential.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 03:50:33 PM
In any case, this platform cardano, waves. They are developing at a breakneck speed, due to their use by ICO companies. Well, in principle, look at the idea of ICO and the team, as well as the application in the real economy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 44
August 23, 2018, 03:47:23 PM
invest in those projects as you understand, and if you do not understand, then start studying
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 03:22:11 PM
personally, I invested in Ethereum despite the fact that the market is now falling. I think that soon the market will start to grow and the price of Ethereum will grow.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 03:24:43 PM
You need to do research and decide whether you invest in an ICO or a registered coin. ICO is generally more profitable but you have to wait longer. If you intend to trade the day, you need to invest in a registered currency.
Activity: 86
August 23, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
Get in line. You would flip through the forum, here a whole bunch of similar questions. Do you really think that here you will find the answer? Everyone wants to know where to put the money and get a profit. Only no one knows where. Especially in this market. No offense.
Activity: 140
August 23, 2018, 03:19:24 PM
Best time to invest is im downmarket because prices are already very low, so chances of profits are good. But do not ask anybody about where to invest. Do your own research and invest wisely.
Pages:
Jump to: