Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Not carelessly coins can be for long-term investments and for new tokens or coins it is also not recommended at all. Because it is really very risky, for long-term investments other than Bitcoin may be Ethereum, Litecoin, BNB, XRP or can be said to be the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarketcap.

Investing large amounts of money in new projects in the long term is very risky, it is likely that it will bring huge profits like altcoin being pumped on houbi. However, that ratio is very small
Activity: 214
Merit: 3
You can invest in several altcoins aside bitcoin. In fact, I'm a strong supporter in the belief of diversified investments and you won't be wrong if you do the same by acquiring some alts cheap today
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
- gold
- stocks
- bonds
- real estate
- other precious metals
- any kind of business with a good return.

altcoins? never!
when you want to invest  for long term you have to look for an investment that is not highly risky an also  more importantly something that is not manipulated. not to mention altcoins are in bubbles now.

I do invest a lot in stocks, rather than cryptocurrency, and it feels me good, because i know that stock market is the most legit one, compared to other cryptocurrency, havent tried bonds, but later on, im gonna participate on this one, one thing also i like is ETF investments.
Activity: 700
Projects with real working products are my first priority considering the last facts about no real case projects. Bitcoin is not going to give a huge return on the investment but there are alternative cryptos which can cover this purpose.

I agree that there are altcoins that deserve to be held as investments in the long run. But holding bitcoin is also important because bitcoin is the main currency in the cryptocurrency market. Coins such as ethereum, EOS, and BNB Coin can be used as good and profitable investment alternatives
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
As of current market situation it is difficult to invest for long term but aside from bitcoin the best choice for me is ethereum,Libra,Cardano and Neo these coins has the ability to grow in the future.

you are absolutely right on these coins, but how do you feel about lightcoin and riple coin, why do you think that they are not worthy of the list, do you think capitalization will overtake other coins?
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
As of current market situation it is difficult to invest for long term but aside from bitcoin the best choice for me is ethereum,Libra,Cardano and Neo these coins has the ability to grow in the future.
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Not carelessly coins can be for long-term investments and for new tokens or coins it is also not recommended at all. Because it is really very risky, for long-term investments other than Bitcoin may be Ethereum, Litecoin, BNB, XRP or can be said to be the top 10 altcoins in the coinmarketcap.
Activity: 644
Projects with real working products are my first priority considering the last facts about no real case projects. Bitcoin is not going to give a huge return on the investment but there are alternative cryptos which can cover this purpose.

Yes, every time it is impossible for us to buy the most valued coin like Bitcoin, there are other working product coins like TRON, EOS, NEO, ONT, ADA etc. Surely these are the best coins which will help us to invest other than Bitcoin, we need to wait patiently and hold it for the long term.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
Invest in top10 or top20 altcoins on coinmarketcap,or new projects that haven't made it to top 20 yet just makes sure the teams are professionals
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Look at the Ieo's projects like IEO Moozicore, Cardano and others. You need to research for yourself to pick the right project, but if you are asking to me then I will suggest you invest in Moozicore and many reasons behind it, firstly Moozicore is an IEO an initial exchange offering differs from the conventional ICO model in one key aspect. Rather than the token being distributed through the project, and the token is sent to investors wallets, the tokens are distributed through an exchange. This means investors buy the token directly on an exchange. the second reason is their team and advisors, team is very captivating and strong and advisors are famous personalities like Mcafee. https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Activity: 742
Merit: 21
Be the reason someone smiles today
I would invest in top 10 alts, not a big fan of Monero or other privacy coins.

Privacy coins are okay but I personally prefer blockchain platform coins as they seem to perform better. I have yet to see a privacy coin that creates a lot of hype.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
This will depend on how far you are willing to hodl and also take a closer look at the team and the project they are offering and this Wil help you make a uniform decision on which alts to hodl
Activity: 429
It's good if you invest in your ethereum, especially when it's time to hold it, because the ethereum follows the price of bitcoin I'm sure that when the price of bitcoin increases the price of ethereum and the money you earn will increase.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
Not huge fan of doing long term investments in Crypto industry. I think it’s something that is ideally suited in short term ways. I prefer doing Crypto Trading using brokers, where you can do long term trading easily on other options aside from Bitcoin. We just need to go for option that we are comfortable with. I really don’t think there is anything else we are required to look at or worry about at all. At least, I don’t worry too much about those options.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
Ethereum and litecoin are currently the best crypto coins to invest in for long period of time.  Both coins currently have a profit margin of about 50% for a long term hold and its risk potentials are very low comparing to other crypto coins.
Old coins that have survive during the bear and pump during the bull are a good long term investment.
These 2 coins you've mentioned are undoubtedly the best coins in the market, but I also like to add one coin that is very consistent, and that is BNB.

Ethereum, BCH and BNB are suited for you if you are seeking for long term investments aside from bitcoin. And I always got enought profits from those three altcoins. Invest only to some altcoins that are already been proven to be efficient when it comes to profits. Trusted and potential coins that are still at the top in the long run, those coins that you should pick.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Just choose an altcoin that currently still has a low price. Minimum price above $ 0.05. You can hold it for a long time, this will be profitable. I think if we are fixated on high-priced coins. We will not be able to get the maximum profit. But you also have to make sure that the altcoin has good potential for the future.
Activity: 644
ETH and BNB are good decisions for long term investments. ETH is the number two coin and still very popular. And by having a large volume of course this coin can grow taller again. BNB has very large support because it has a very extraordinary platform and has a large volume. So this investment will be more profitable.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
Ethereum and litecoin are currently the best crypto coins to invest in for long period of time.  Both coins currently have a profit margin of about 50% for a long term hold and its risk potentials are very low comparing to other crypto coins.
Old coins that have survive during the bear and pump during the bull are a good long term investment.
These 2 coins you've mentioned are undoubtedly the best coins in the market, but I also like to add one coin that is very consistent, and that is BNB.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 509
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
Pages:
Jump to: