Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
For me Bitcoin is always a good choice for long term investment. And I put my 50-60% money in Bitcoin for long term. But there is lots of coin which can be grown in long term period. For me ethereum is also a good pick as a platform but I like to go with Eos and cardano. They are really good. LTO network is also good as a long term investment. Beam and grin is my best bet for long-term. Some ai based project and some gambling platform also good. And the most profitable will be the exchange based token and I chose BNB and HT for that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
I think now there are 2 good tokens that can give very good money , look at eth, ltc , bb , bt for me these are the tokens that will be well worth it in the future!
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
besides bitcoin everyone mostly places their investment in ethereum because ethereum is the number 2 popular coin after bitcoin and has been widely used by all ico
  It is true that people prefer to invest their money in bitcoin only but if they have to choose any other coin then I am sure the coin will be one and only ETH because it has important besides bitcoin and people consider it profitable. So yes I would choose and invest in ETH it has more profit for holders.
Activity: 616
Merit: 2
Pick projects with serious team and good product or services. There are several crypto with great future. Just take your time to investigate it. Do not solely depend on suggestions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Very many altcoins can be used for long-term investments other than Bitcoin. I want to recommend BNB, Maybe BNB can be an option for long-term investments other than Bitcoin. Of course this is one of your choices to do so.
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
For me ETHEREUM is one of the strongest and brilliant thing to invest with for a long run.
This ETH will definitely stay strong in the market and will be develop better and gain more value.
As long as there is BTC, ETH can stay behind it.
Activity: 336
I prefer to invest only in products, not necessarily the top 20. A product that will be useful to society in the future. now there are many projects, the idea of which ends with writing white paper. most of these projects will remain at the bottom.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Ethereum is a better choice. Because Ethereum is the most promising cryptocurrency on the market today, and it has a good operating team and strong future
Activity: 532
█ J A X N E T W O R K █
I believe in the upcoming honeymoon - LTC, the community is really excited to wait for LTC's Halving on August 5th. Today, LTC has really changed its needs, the LTC value has split.  especially from the market and that is also proving LTC's confidence.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
The golden rule in cryptocurrency is do your own research. Never trust anyone because you can´t know who is a shiller or paid advisor.
Think about the real use case and think if people would like to use it.  Cool
Think of good potential and not just because it's been hype by anybody, project might need to be more specific in terms of usability that will receive more supports from the investors, you have to trust your own assessment not be bothered in any sideways.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
first of all if you are still a newbie, you have to learn more about crypto investment, because crypto investment is very risky, even though it has a large profit advantage too, try to halve your investment, I suggest 50% ETH and 50% XRP
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
In my opinion, investing long-term besides bitcoin, which is investing in the top 10 altcoins. because the top 10 altcoins on the coinmarketcap list have good potential for long-term investment.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The golden rule in cryptocurrency is do your own research. Never trust anyone because you can´t know who is a shiller or paid advisor.
Think about the real use case and think if people would like to use it.  Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
I can only recommend that because of long term investments you're referring to more financially if new coins have the potential to invest because I'm sure that over the period the value of the coin you hold will increase.
Activity: 262
Merit: 2
It's better if you invest in ethereum because it's really worth investing like bitcoin but I'm also certain that over time the price of ethereum is upward and the price is great as you earn it too.
Activity: 509
In the long term, you need to choose a coin that is in the top 20 market, I personally chose the following coins - ETH, LTC and EOS
Activity: 403
If I were in your situation I will buy  a good coin which will do for long-term investment and long term holding, I would have some  Ethereum and BCH in my wallet due to the fact that these two altcoins are in the top two rank altcoins which will definitely gives you more earn a good profit which will satisfy you with your needs.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

The top five alts will be good for long-term investments alongside with bitcoin which will certainly be a major long-term investment. Ethereum, xrp, ltc, bch and eos are among the best now. You can choose one or more coins from the list above as your long-term investment. Good luck!
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
Depending on how long the investment is considered long-term. Altcoins can give a good profit, but the risk is also great. I think that there is nothing better than bitcoin for investments for years to come.
Activity: 406
I personally choose BNB if it is seen from a good exchange platform, the speed of transactions even if only limited to the exchange platform, I predict the price of BNB will be more expensive with the existence of this IEO.  cardano seems good but I've never tried it.  If you want a more profitable one, it is better to follow the IEO in a large exchange
Pages:
Jump to: