Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 8. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
There is alot of cryptos worth to invest your money but i prefer the most for long term aside from bitcoin is xrp and bch these two crypto have a amazing growth, good development and have huge cummunity, it will be profitable in the future, hold.
Activity: 312
Ethereum is good if you want to invest in it. Because of most of the project here are using Ethereum as it's main token.
Besides that Ethereum has low fees and faster transaction compared to Bitcoin, so why not?
yes now I have quite a lot of ethereum and some bitcoin. I might make etheruem for the long term and bitcoin at the moment of the next pump. I will sell bitcoin when there is a pump, because it will definitely be very profitable.
Activity: 490
Merit: 13
Ethereum is good if you want to invest in it. Because of most of the project here are using Ethereum as it's main token.
Besides that Ethereum has low fees and faster transaction compared to Bitcoin, so why not?
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
Ethereum... Ethereum has been one of the tokens that has contributed the most to blockchain development, Tokens within a blockchain started with ethereum, Smart Contracts started with ethereum and I think this is just the tip of the iceberg, we might be seeing more innovations soon and the price of Ethereum is presently undervalued.
besides ethereum and other major coins in crypto market , maybe allocate small amount from our money into sleeping giant will be good decision.use only small amount and hold it for several months or in years.sometime we need to make breakthrough in our investment in order to get extraordinary result.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
Aside from bitcoin i would rather recommend you to try stock market, yes it is, this is the best one, and most legit in fact, this is registered  and you can assure that your investments are safe and sound, and most likely not so volatile like cryptocurrecy. There are lots of passive site investments only, but id choose stock market among them all, because me too, i tried stock market, and i feel confident about my journey here.
Activity: 567
Merit: 270
Ethereum... Ethereum has been one of the tokens that has contributed the most to blockchain development, Tokens within a blockchain started with ethereum, Smart Contracts started with ethereum and I think this is just the tip of the iceberg, we might be seeing more innovations soon and the price of Ethereum is presently undervalued.
copper member
Activity: 176
Merit: 0
If you are not investing in Bitcoin,then it should be altcoins  but my advice for you is to take time to study and understand the cores of crypto, so that when you invest you will really have a reason for buying any coin you don't have to rely on people for such valuable asset.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
We should look at the current conditions and good investments, in my opinion, are the 10 best Coinmarketcap coins. Like Ethereum that this coin is great for investment and trading volumes always experience an increase. But I do not only advise you to invest in Ethereum alone. However, you can consider the 10 best coins on Coinmarketcap.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
You can deserve you investment in two part.
First , invest in the exchange coin like BNB coin , BGG , KCS . Second, invest in the Dapp platform like Eth , Tron , waves, vet.
You give very good advice, and I do have a BNB and ETH. I believe in the movement of the market even though now the price is in a bad condition but growth is sure to happen.
Activity: 151
Merit: 7
If you invest in long-term coin coins beside BTC, I think the following coins will be your choice because these coins have a good development team and a lot of community. These are the following coins: ETH, ADA, BNB
copper member
Activity: 128
Merit: 3
How about investing in low sat coins now that have a solid and working product like Pundix, Nexo and XBASE. I rather go for low sats and maximize profit in the long run
copper member
Activity: 358
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

litecoin, ethereum, eos because in my opinion this is a coin that has a bright future, for example like litecoin there will be half in a few months and I think the price will go up even though not directly. But wiser do your own research with the abilities that you have.
Activity: 941
If you have read most of the responses here, I suppose you will decide to buy some Ethereum in addition to your Bitcoin holdings. They are right. Ethereum is one altcoin that you must also invest into. The largest amount goes to Bitcoin of course. The next will be into ETH. The third one I will recommend to Monero (XMR).
how much the coin has made repairs now. and I think there is one asset that might be considered for investment, namely LTC. many people speak LTC now, there will be updates from the developer. this will make his demand increase.
Activity: 784
Speaking about crypto investments, aside from bitcoin, it is also very good to invest with Ethereum coin, binance coin, ripple coin, and lite coin. These coin are very good on a long term investments just like bitcoin, and can give you a good profit in the long run. Ethereum is good and has a potential to grow anytime and has the second most volume coin in the market just next to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
I advise you to invest in ethereum because the development of the second largest crypto currency is very rapid and with the smart contracts they have. yes, maybe now ETH is down but I am sure that ETH will rise and make a surprise by soaring their prices.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 256
If you have read most of the responses here, I suppose you will decide to buy some Ethereum in addition to your Bitcoin holdings. They are right. Ethereum is one altcoin that you must also invest into. The largest amount goes to Bitcoin of course. The next will be into ETH. The third one I will recommend to Monero (XMR).
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379

My advice to you is that put your investment on ethereum, bitcoincash, hubrisone and BNB these type coins have high potential for long term investment and surely it will give you more profit just bitcoin, they have high volume.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

First coins I recommend for you is non ither ethereum why it's because I believe after the all time drops of ethereum last year 2018'I seen in the signal from marketplace their have potentially to goes back their original price before go drop their price hope if bitcoin continue to become stable ethereum pump teir price also.
Sexond is ripple we that coins is bring more profits from even last year the whole crypto currency suffering the bear market situation but xrp can give profits from the supporters and holder's of this coins. Good luck buddy.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
Now there are good and promising projects.  The main thing is a thorough and sober analysis.  And I think you need to make this choice yourself, without listening to the advice, so that you do not blame anyone.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
Another set of coins other than bitcoin are altcoins, because bitcoin is the only main coin.
To make it easier, you might want to choose from those set of coins that have the possibility of bringing value to us.
Pages:
Jump to: