Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 10. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 252
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
What if you invest your money into an altcoin called Ethereum. I think this coin is very good for long-term investment. Because Ethereum is a very stable coin. This is the reason I suggest you choose Ethereum.
Ethereum would be a easy money maker if you know how to not sell your coins for a small amount. The price of ETH usually goes up when Bitcoin does.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

For any doubt you can invest on Ripple. Because this coin have really good future. Ripple is one of toppest coin in coin marketcap. And they have really good team and idea that anyone should really love for investment on it.
Activity: 2296
Merit: 953
Temporary forum vacation
You can research all you want about looking for an alternative to Bitcoin,,, but you will never cut down the volatility of crypto, not for Bitcoin and for sure not for altcoins. The only sure way to have minimum volatility is to stick to stablecoins, then you will see maximum deviation of 1-2%, but then what is the point of investing in no volatility right? People say coins like BNB but I worry these coins are medium and not long term.
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
According to my advice, you can try ethereum coins to be used as a long-term investment other than bitcoin, Because ethereum is a very stable coin so far the price is not too high and not too low, and I think it can be tried Especially with very little risk in my opinion
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
Any of the top coins like eth, ada, ltc, bnb, eos is a good choice of investment for long term.  BNB is developed by the same owner of binance exchange. Eth because of its own blockchain and smart contracts. Ltc was created 2 years after bitcoin so its been here for almost 8 year.

The best thing to do is research where you want to invest then decide which you think is good and last for many years.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Ethereum hasn't been that stable this year. All the same I believe the next coin aside bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum has a bright future.
For what you say I am very agreeable, that ethereum is a good coin for investment other than bitcoin, of course. because ethereum is often used as a reference for new altcoins. Even so, altcoin is now a lot of pretty good ones like Binance, Litecoin, XRP etc.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

Ethereum Tron and Litecoin are the three that I highly recommend that I can guaranty profit, every time a market goes up or stabilize when it comes to acquiring more coins in your portfolio, go for coins who are already on top, who has huge community support, widely marketed and of course guaranty to make you profit, it doesn't get easier than this.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
From your question, aside  bitcoin would be Altcoin. Altcoins are also profitable but then you need to make some research before investing, follow up some projects, find out their use cases, white papers,follow their social media platforms to know the activitit's going on, if you are convinced, you invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Aside from Bitcoin, you should also invest in some altcoins. Do not put yourself into much hassle anymore. We all know there is a huge number of altcoins out there as choices. It makes you feel dizzy reviewing each one of them and deciding which particular altcoin you will be investing. Just reduce your choices into 50 or even 20. Read about their project and you are good to go. ETH, LTC, XMR, ADA, SC, BAT are some of the best choices.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
BNB

Gifto GTO has a working produkt and I read they have 20m users.  They have big plans to integrate into major social media Plattform. We will see what happens...

High performance blockchain HPB is one of the fastest coins.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
In addition to BTC, I would not invest for a long time. because I think that if there is no BTC, then in general there will be nothing that could really show what you can invest in today. Not a lot of options.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
For a long time, of course, ethereum, because the coin is more stable and if projects at the ico stage again have many investors, then the price of ethereum will soar again.
If you want the ICO to have as many investors as before, then you should first think that scam ICOs need to be removed. more than 75% of ICOs scam in 2017 and 2018, which is why the ICO is ignored. ETH will go up without the development of ICO, let's wait and see
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
For a long time, of course, ethereum, because the coin is more stable and if projects at the ico stage again have many investors, then the price of ethereum will soar again.
Activity: 364
Ethereum hasn't been that stable this year. All the same I believe the next coin aside bitcoin is ethereum. Ethereum has a bright future.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
I think ethereum is a good solution aside from Bitcoin, with so many ethereum based tokens being a strong basis so we can get big profits someday.

Indeed. Beside Ethereum I think the platform projects like EOS, LISK and Ark have also great potentials and good future with their active team and community.
Activity: 291
Merit: 13
You can search through coinmarketcap an invest in any of the top 100 coins. Then even if you have found what to invest in , you should consider investing that which you can afford to loose, which is normal for all forms of investment and not only cryptocurrency.
In my analysis the next potential coin is ethereum because this is the second largest prices in crypto where it has a good platform and most likely on bitcoin .I think this is the best option.
Activity: 658
Rangers Protocol

I suggest make the top altcoins in the coinmarketcap and pick the best that suits your desires and you think will not let you down in the long run. Make sure that you won't get into scam altcoins because it is hard to lose money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
You can search through coinmarketcap an invest in any of the top 100 coins. Then even if you have found what to invest in , you should consider investing that which you can afford to loose, which is normal for all forms of investment and not only cryptocurrency.
Activity: 329
Merit: 100
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I think ada is good long term investment. Also personally I think that ethereum is good as well. Ripple I do not like
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
Actually, I would say btc is no longer a good longterm investment.
I think it would be viable short to midterm, but not long.
You have to realize that btc is already 10 years old.
In the tech world, that's like a dinosaur.
Already now, there are better coins, coins that are free, fast, and scalable.
It is only a matter of time before btc gets replaced by something better.

On top fo that, the market is getting older and maturing.
BTCs dominance will slowly diminish as more and more legitimate projects get established.
I would say, hold btc for the next bull run, but make sure you sell it and not keep it.
Pages:
Jump to: