Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 3. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 2
The projects that offer great uses cases and are upheld by huge exchange and project teams ,are great choices for long haul speculation. In such manner I would propose to put resources into stage coins like ethereum, EOS, Lisk and so forth
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Bitcoin has always been the most chosen, will advice you add Ethereum to theist cos to me it has stood the test of of time, BNB and XRP will also be a good one to also look at
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
You can choose 20 coins in coinmarketcap to invest, I also recommend you to buy BCNX tokens after they launch an exchange in August because I see BCNX has the same potential as the BNB
Activity: 140
Hmm, got you. I will take notice of them because mining is popular but it is a problem to find a supplier
Good luck in mining!
Activity: 28
Hmm, got you. I will take notice of them because mining is popular but it is a problem to find a supplier
Sounds good, s17 pro is a good model with great benchmark stats. How did you got this site?
I found globemining on the web while scanning the best options in US. Thought that it would be a great purchase, I was not mistaken
Sounds good, s17 pro is a good model with great benchmark stats. How did you got this site?
They sell only for US? What miner have you purchased there?
I have bought S17 PRO. Shipping took 8 days a safety package is included
They sell only for US? What miner have you purchased there?
I want to mine ETH. Why not options on Ebay? Are there some shops in US?
Yes, shops on Ebay but they are not 100% safe. It's better to purchase on sites like Globemining.com where I personally prefer to purchase
I want to mine ETH. Why not options on Ebay? Are there some shops in US?
Could anybody recommend a miner and a trusty shop to purchase?
You are searching for used or new one? I can not recommend purchasing on ebay. Better to take official resellers. You want to mine BTC and ETH?
Could anybody recommend a miner and a trusty shop to purchase?
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
I will advise you to go invest in any coin in top 100 of the coinmarketcap aside bitcoin,  there are some quality coin in there,  you can also look out for some low Satoshi coin that are among top 100 coin on Cmc
Aside friom BTC the only coin I could recommend for you is ETH, since it just one of the proven source of investment that could worth something. With the other Alts don't go there if you're scared to lose your investment.
Activity: 868
The success of cryptocurrency investments depends on the right choice of digital money. We list the most common in terms of investment: Ethereum, Ripple, Cardano, Waves, Litecoin.
copper member
Activity: 53
Bitcoin is for high investment, top 20-30 coin I will prefer for you to invest. Or some ICO really good to invest like ferrum network project.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
https://bmy.guide
You can pick out any of the top ten coins on coinmarketcap to invest in. Bnb is a very good example as the owner of the project frequently roles out innovative ideas which influences the price of the coin positively
It is better to choose the coins that are in the top 20 market, there are the best and working projects, but I would recommend investing in ETH
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
Personally, I believe that investing in cryptocurrency is a very profitable capital investment. Since the whole world is moving to higher technologies, such technologies as blockchain are big technological processes. And you can invest in any cryptocurrency, I prefer Ethereum since this coin is very promising and gives great expectations for profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
You can pick out any of the top ten coins on coinmarketcap to invest in. Bnb is a very good example as the owner of the project frequently roles out innovative ideas which influences the price of the coin positively
Pages:
Jump to: