Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 26. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 335
Merit: 100
I believe that the best choice after bitcoin to invest into is Neo. It is very similar to Ethreum, but it has several advantages over it. Firstly, it's cheaper and safer. Secondly, it has an improves smart contracts based technology.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Ethereum would also be a good choice given that its market value is proportional with the increase on Bitcoin's market price. Also, it have proven its reputation when it comes on long term holding due to the fact that its market value have grown so much over the previous years. you may also choose other cryptos but since volatility is widely observed at this moment, not all are advisable.
I also spend a lot of my capital to make long term investments with ETH because I realize the huge potential of ETH in the future. ETH is a coin with a lot of practical applications in life, ICO projects developed on ETH platform also help it have a huge community and stable development. Investing in ETH is a good choice in the long run.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I advise you to invest in ETH. I think that in the future he will become stronger and his course will please us every day.
Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

Maybe you should try ethereum because coins other than bitcoin must have ethereum that has potential in the long run. Because I do not want to believe with altcoin other than ethereum because it has suffered huge losses.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network

Altcoins are best alternative to invest for long term,Because altcoin market is growing still majorty of population unaware about altcoins but still many coins popular and profitable.The future of altcoins is stable and bright there are many projects still in pipeline and will mature in near future.Altcoins later or soon commonly ised in the world and common people will access it which will result high price of altcoins.Currently cheaper altcoins but stable future is like,Ripple,Cardano,Rem,Dogecoin having worth just need to hold with patience till find best moment to gain profit.
Activity: 445
Ethereum would also be a good choice given that its market value is proportional with the increase on Bitcoin's market price. Also, it have proven its reputation when it comes on long term holding due to the fact that its market value have grown so much over the previous years. you may also choose other cryptos but since volatility is widely observed at this moment, not all are advisable.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
There are many of great coins on the stage, I would recommend that your way will be directing you to the coinmarketcap site or something like that when you can see and overlook the behaviour of particular coin.
Activity: 67
I prefer to search for recently released projects, like NEO and cardano, they both look really promising and if you invested in them since the beginning then the rewards are going to be huge, you can still spend your money on them though.
Activity: 280

Bitcoin gives true but slow earnings. Much more can be earned on altcoins. They can bring you an increase in capital several times in a couple of months.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
Well many altcoin are very delicious to investing. But still there is not many altcoin need a lot of research about their project and research before take any further step
Activity: 448
for long-term investment it is better to invest in Eth Neo and Tron all these coins are built for long term profits
Activity: 322
If you mean to invest long term in crypto aside from bitcoin well much better to invest in ethereum because as of now ethereum has the high potential coin that might increase its value more in long term investment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
As far as I can judge Bitcoin remains  the most important cryptocurrency investment asset  right now. There are some promising coins on the market but I wouldn't bother with them.                                                                  
Activity: 439
In my opinion, there are several coins  that could be great for long-term investments. But the best pick is probably Etherium. It is  the top platform for developing new  tokens. It is very solid and strong.
BTC, ETH are safe now. If you wanna invest, you should buy ETH for long hold. Choose right time to buy. It's a good choice.
Aside Bitcoin, if you are looking to make another solid investment that you wouldn't have to trouble yourself about, then you should consider investing in Ethereum. That coin is the next best thing after Bitcoin and has a pretty good potential. It has also proven its worth like Bitcoin in the market, over the years.
Activity: 364
Merit: 138
dApps Development Automation Platform
I think today it's relevant to consider the possibility of investing in powerful infrastructure projects that develop integrated solutions for mass collaboration and collective governance within the DAOs (companies, organizations, cities, nations). The most famous projects in this area today are DAOstack, Aragon, Bitnation, Colony Cool
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
You can consider investing into some altcoins. Altcoins can be very profitable,but i would tell you that not all altcoins are genuine. You must therefore avoid investing into a scam coin. There are lots of good coins in the crypto space. Just research into them by studying their whitepapers, team, roadmap, tech and some other relevant information that might not be in their whitepapers. Some of these coins can even give short term profits, but also look at the long term prospects.
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
I would invest in the platform coins like ETH and Lisk, the financial coins like Stellar and Ripple. These coins are good option for long term investment. But beside them the exchange coins like BNB, KCS and BIX should also be taken into account. It can be expected nice profit in long term from these coins as long as the market is heading upwards.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Beside Bitcoin, if you want to invest long-term to make the high profit, then ETH is a better choice. The potential for future investment in Ethereum will overtake BTC, and then the market cap of ETH will be much higher than BTC. Ethereum itself is also very potential as current ICOs use Token with ERT's ERC-20 platform.
Pages:
Jump to: