Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 27. (Read 12629 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Maybe you can invest in altcoin the other, altcoin lots very potentially give us big enough profit. coin that can be used as an example investment such as ethereum because ethereum has a very large support / community almost like bitcoin, and also the price of ethereum is still fairly cheap, my predictions in the future ethereum can have many times the price.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
The best alternative of Bitcoin in my opinion is Ethereum, Ethereum has very good quality and now grows well, I see Ethereum is already used by almost all ICO projects so I am sure the future is very bright and suitable for long term investment use.
Activity: 37
Some most recent subjects of the YouTube bloggers connects to the tasks like Ontology, new blockchain with mainnet officially running. They will begin to include new malistomes like dapps, and so forth... Elastos additionally a decent one from China, will bolster a few airdrops in August.
Activity: 94
If you think you can be proactive in your capital, long-term investment is not too difficult. But you have to know when to buy and should not buy. This is important if you do not want to see your money being lost every single day
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Purchasing altcoins and tokens presently would be a mainly interesting option for investment if people are betting on  the future pumps for ethereum and coin offerings. Gurus advise a precise choice plus looking for advice in their blogs.
Activity: 299
Merit: 100
For deep generation assets as well Bitcoin you ought to picket the coinmarketcap acme 100 currencies and capture cardinal or deuce-ace belief agreement currencies and invest. don't invest in i coin always circulate your money in parts.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
invest on top altcoins in the market, if you are not really familiar on investing, it is the best choice than buying any other altcoins that is not on the top list or even investing in some ico.
Investing in other projects besides bitcoin is very dangerous today, because no one knows exactly how long this project will live. I can not tell you anything about this. Because many projects today are scam projects.
Yeah, 90% of projects are scam, but bitcoin also is not a safe harbor now
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
Investing in other projects besides bitcoin is very dangerous today, because no one knows exactly how long this project will live. I can not tell you anything about this. Because many projects today are scam projects.
As for me, when I look for long term investment, I usually research if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!! and I think we will see these levels again) and now I found a new project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. The project name is FuturesCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.0;topicseen
They've launched a beta test of their platform last week and I think we will see their first operable version soon
Activity: 411
Merit: 21
As I mentioned in my previous post here investing in coins like ETH, Stellar, Ripple and Lisk is a good option for long term investment. But beside these coins the exchange coins like BNB, KCS and BIX should also be taken into account. It can be expected nice profit in long term from these coins as long as the market is heading upwards.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
I'm not sure if cryptocurrency is good for long-term investment at the moment. It is better to use more reliable tools. Wait until the situation with the crypt in the world comes back to normal.
Activity: 704
Merit: 270
well it's true that Bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity among the people all over the world in the recent years and most of the people first Bitcoin when it comes to investing money in cryptocurrencies but the other cryptocurrencies also which people can try investing in because their Market price is also very good and it's also trustworthy. right Atrium game download popularity among the people in the recent years and its demand monkey people have also increases what are the world and it is evident from its price which is continuously increasing since it has started.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
As per my suggestion you can choose Ethereum, Neo, Monero, Dash, Litecoin for long term. These coins are best coins for long term investment and presently these coins are available on very low price due to bearish trend of this market. These coins can gives you huge returns.
Activity: 126
In strong Altcoin. Atleast it strong enough and has big marketcap. Not like New Altcoin or ICO which still unstable and many risk.
Activity: 30
you can invest in ethereum and some other altcoins, like ADA, LTC, WAVES, TRX, NEO. this is good for long term investment. because this altcoin has a great project for the future. I believe this will give a lot of profit if you hold and be patient to wait for high prices.
Activity: 133

There are several coin you can buy to hodl for long aside from bitcoin. You can invest in ETH for long, DASH is also a good investment
Activity: 77
I advise you to look at the anonymous coin PCN (Daps). She already showed good growth thanks to the new team but I think there will be even more growth by the end of the year! I bought it for 6 Satoshi.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 10
Invest in the EOS is a young and very promising coin and especially promising in China. There it comes first. Buy now because the strong growth of this coin is expected.
Activity: 728
Merit: 110
I see opportunity in some new projects that came this year to market. One of the biggest newcomers are Ontology - new.chineeze blockchain competitor of neo. Another good choice should be EOS - competitor of the Etherium. Also a good strong project is quarkchain. I can continue more and more...
Pages:
Jump to: