Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 30. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
You can choose altcoin between the top10, they have the same potential. And you can look at the new generation of tokens. Which now have a good prospect.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
There are many cryptocurrencies worth long-term investment, and I think the encryption market itself is a long-term investment market. In addition to Bitcoin, I think Ethereum is also particularly suitable for long-term investment.
Activity: 294
I think that Monero is great for long-term investment. Monero mining does not fall under on scarcely specialized, application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), but can be done with any CPU or GPU.
Activity: 196
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

you can invest in Ethereum on a long-term basis because with so many people trying to invest in Bitcoin on a long-term basis but it is still difficult and so there are altcoins that can be used to invest in the long-term Ethereum

Activity: 154
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?

There are a lot of investment where you can put your money. But it's most important to invest in bitcoin and ethereum. There are also various altcoins on the market today and the most popular of them are EOS, Neo, Ripple, Litecoin. Dogecoin.
Activity: 459
I suggest you ADA, NEO, EOS, BTC. I think they can all invest long-termly. Ethereum I do not recommend that you invest long-term. I think Ethereum will be surpassed by them in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
choose top 10 bitcoin on coinmarketcap. those are good coin
i suggest you ethereum, because its platform is used by many token.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
The best advise is investing in top 100 altcoins. look at Coinmarketcap and find something with MVP and unrealised potential. I no longer invest in BTC because of big capitalization. NEO, ADA have not that big capitalization,but their potential is unrealised
Activity: 462
In the electronic money market, in addition to BTC, the electronic currency that I trust for long-term investment is ETH. As ETH has modern technology, solid foundation, strong community and wide market. I have achieved quite good results when choosing ETH and BTC for my long-term investment!
Activity: 272
for us other than bitcoin for long-term investment, you can invest in ethereum, because for us enthereum is also very good we use for long term, because now the price is also still cheap, so you can get more profit.
Activity: 360
Merit: 12
I think there are NEOs and ADAs that are best for long-term investment. I think the price will be very good after two years. You can refer to my suggestions.
Activity: 215
From my point of view, Monero is a very good option. Monero is having a huge demand because of its feature of untraceablty.
Even though it is an alternate coin. We can expect 300$ for December.And 1000$ for 2019 December.
Activity: 434
I see that there are lost of promising altcoin in the cryptomarket, honestly noone in here can predict the future of any crypto   

It is really very difficult to make any forecasts when you see that the market is red. However, I realize that this is a temporary situation: everything will change soon. My stakes are OmiseGO, Ethereum, Gladius, and Qtum.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
There are various altcoins on the market today and the most popular of them are ETH, EOS, Neo, Ripple, Litecoin. Dogecoin.  From experts’ point of view, the most suitable and reliable is ETH. It has all characteristics to take this place. For example, ETH has necessary value, volumes and reputation.
Activity: 238
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

For me, bitcoin is the best way for a long term investment, after ethereum. In my opinion, the popularity of crypto is rising day by day, and proportionally with that, the popularity of the top coins is rising too.
Activity: 210

No trouble finding Altcoin for long-term investments. But now Ripple is probably in the range of the lower limit. It might take a long time, but if you can wait until Ripple gets support from the majority back, I think you will get a big advantage.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

In my opinion, having some Altcoin would be better to reduce the risk. Maybe like any other, I would suggest Cardano, Ripple, Neo, Waves, or Eos to fill out the portfolio. And if you are interested in getting bigger profits, it would not hurt you to buy some ico, albeit in smaller quantities.
Activity: 266
I recommend investing in the ethereum because this coin is the top 2 on the market, uses the cool technology that people believe in  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
In addition to investing in Bitcoin, I believe people here are also investing in coins that rank top in the list of coinmarketcups, I believe that's because many do. Ethereum, BCH, Neo, ADA are coins of choice invested in a long time other than Bitcoin.
Activity: 14
I’m really interested in the new project - Socratus. Personally, I think that you have to look at every aspect very carefully when you made a decision to invest money.  I studied this project quite well and now I can say with no doubt that it’s a good idea to invest in it.
 It is an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform with instant claim payment products for insurance companies. They already have worked with quite a big diversity of insurances such as e-commerce, cyber insurance, personal accident. This project seems really promising.\

Look this project up for all the further information, WP and many more.

This project is definitely going to bring you a lot of profit over time
Pages:
Jump to: