Pages:
Author

Topic: Where to invest long term aside from Bitcoin? - page 31. (Read 12629 times)

Activity: 575
Merit: 250
I think the long-term investment after Bitcoin is Litecoin. Litecoin is one of the top long-term secure investments for virtual currency investors. If Bitcoin is like gold, Litecoin is like Silver. Previously when Ethereum was not born, Litecoin is the most welcome and welcome. The market capitalization of Litecoin is very high, just behind bitcoin. Litecoin is different bitcoin is the processing speed and transaction better than Bitcoin. The rest of the structure is similar to bitcoin both for the purpose of coin.
Activity: 278
Merit: 100
I think that the cryptocurrencies with the top 10 market capitalization are worth long-term investment because the risk of investing in them is very small, and their current prices are very low. It is the best time for investment, waiting for the market to pick up, it will bring you Great income.

Yes I have just tend to write something like that, and then I saw your post. So I can just agree with you, right now, when the market is red, the top 5, or top 10 cryptocurrencies are still there, and the price to buy them, is one of the best recently.
Activity: 184
Merit: 0
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
It will be a smart and wise decision to invest your fund in couple altcoins on Cmc because I believe every listed coins on coinmarketcap are doing well and working towards implementing every bit of their roadmap which is an indication to non momentary growth of the project
Activity: 50
I personally prefer NEO. I think NEO will surpass Ethereum after two years. Or you can choose ADA. I think it is very worthwhile for long-term investment.
Activity: 33
I am new in this forum, but after I read and learn about long-term investment in crypto is a lot of good choice, but according to my judgment, after bitcoin there are many good altcoin options in marketcap, we can know there, but my choice is eth , probably because eth remains intact and has a good performance in the market that altcoin prices can not be predicted significantly.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
When it comes to investment into cryptocurrencies i would advise aside bitcoin then please look at Ethereum which is the first altcoin to be generated. I propose Ethereum because of the fact that currently, Ethereum has gained high popularity and it's been used on almost every platform due to how convenient it is. Investing in such a coin you can always be sure of your returns and not any coins of a scam project. Invest in Ethereum now whiles the price is quite low and gain over 50% interest on your principal amount as soon as it starts to moon. All the best in your investment plans partner.
Activity: 116
I think that the cryptocurrencies with the top 10 market capitalization are worth long-term investment because the risk of investing in them is very small, and their current prices are very low. It is the best time for investment, waiting for the market to pick up, it will bring you Great income.
Activity: 112
Ethereum is definitely worth a try. Another reason why I invested in Chozun 途赞. Not to mention it has a great team, excellent roadmap. Very unique.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
There is no good cryptocurrency recently. I think EOS was good some time ago, but it now has a lot of loopholes. I don't recommend that you buy any tokens. I think you can wait for a while to decide!!
I would also recommend investing in EOS. But all the same Ethereum will be more reliable than any investments. With it, you will in any case receive income, not very big, but positive.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 541
Hi, good day guys! Newbie here so I'm asking you to help me with my long term investment. Aside from bitcoin, where should I invest my money and Why?
Ethereum seems the only coin with real, applicable use right now. In the past, I would respond such question by suggesting Ethereum and Litecoin, but the recent development of LN and other similar technology in Bitcoin made me think that Litecoin will be irrelevant once Bitcoin gets to its full potential.

Litecoin was supposed to be the faster and cheaper version of Bitcoin. Exactly the same clone, only different in some numbers, meant to be used as micro payment. With Bitcoin offchain tech fully developed, that cheap and fast coin would automatically become irrelevant.

Also also, if you're looking to put your money outside crypto, stock so far is the best option from me.
Activity: 490
Altcoin will be great long-term investment solutions. There are lots of new coins and have future development like EOS and ADA. I think that in addition to bitcoin, we will invest long-term on these two coins
Activity: 336
I would advise investing in the currencies of the first and second hundred, where there is a normal daily trading volume.
Activity: 165
I think there are many cryptocurrencies that are suitable for long-term investment. I think that the cryptocurrency of the top 30 market capitalization can be invested, and I think Ethereum is worth more long-term investment.
Activity: 719
Merit: 250
Ethereum or Neo in my opinion seem to be decent buys for long term. Simply because they have a strong use case compared to others at the moment. Only issue is scalability
I am into ethereum and neo these are my choice investing aside from bitcoin. Good to hold long term so price these days are low it can recovered maybe in a few months time it will.
Activity: 420
for long-term investments it seems the best bitcoin is because with investing in bitcoin you can become very rich and can benefit very much, bitcoin also has a very limited total supply that can make bitcoin will be difficult to get one day later.
Activity: 28
Ethereum or Neo in my opinion seem to be decent buys for long term. Simply because they have a strong use case compared to others at the moment. Only issue is scalability
Activity: 560

there are many altcoins that you can buy and hold for a long time, but you must know every risk you can face at any time. especially when the market gets corrected and major accidents occur. So, you must have a plan and a strategy especially knowledge.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

I thin, that the most effective way of long-term investment is to devercification of portfoio.
40% of it should be bitcoin, 40% ethereum , other 15% some other bit alts like EOS, VeChain, etc. and other 5% should be small coins, but which have a ptential to grow in the future.
Activity: 56
My main goal is to get as large an Ambrosus masternode as I possibly can. AMB and Ven are going to come out as the kings of the supply chain and I missed my chance for a Ven node so I'm certainly not going to make that mistake again.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Besides bitcoin there so many coin that good for long term just on top 10 coinmarketcap ranking of cryptocurrency and i have rumors that all cannabis coin including potcoin the famous one will go to the moon on the 4th quarter of the year 2018.
Pages:
Jump to: