Pages:
Author

Topic: where to invest with 30 000 usd - page 24. (Read 4356 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 115
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
September 16, 2021, 02:46:24 AM
The most important thing in investing, don't be greedy. therefore it would be better if we put 50% of capital for bitcoin, and 30% of capital for the best altcoins such as ethereum and binance, and the remaining 20%, we can spread it to other altcoins and new projects, so that our funds remain safe and have a good profit. better
Activity: 223
Merit: 13
September 16, 2021, 01:53:46 AM
Buy Bitcoin, before buying makes sure the market is in for a effective dip like 30,000$ per BTC and wait patiently because if we don't see 100k BTC by the end of this year it will be possible in the coming years, this coin is the safest option for your money
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
September 15, 2021, 10:56:17 PM
Risking $30,000 only for a coin has high risk. People don't read if OP wants only to invest in a single coin/token.
I can only advice you to buy BNB coin, it could be same or higher than ETH later, but always DYOR about all my our suggestion
Activity: 2772
Merit: 576
September 15, 2021, 06:59:18 PM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.
It's very easy.

If you're going for the long term investment then there's no other than the best option of it than bitcoin. Since you're willing to wait, you want to hold it for a few years until it reaches $100k.

It may not that be 10x in the future but at least you have an assured investment with it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 104
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
September 15, 2021, 06:46:59 PM
This is a very bold step to invest the whole amount in just one cryptocurrency, to be frank I would say it is not a nice idea, it is better to be split into 2 or 3 coins or at most into 5 coins with the potential to rise in the future. To start with, Algo would be a nice one to research on, this is because a lot of projects are migrating to it and that would lead to more value. ETH is another which shouldn't be missed because of the long term value and the hardworking team behind it. BNB, ADA, SOL and FTM, are also good. The reason is, a good team plays a vital role in the future growth of any coin and that's what these coins have in common.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
September 15, 2021, 06:31:03 PM
With that much money, it's better to choose a light risk, choosing the best 20 coins on Coinmarketcap is the best choice, but I don't recommend you to choose DOGE, I think DOGE is just a HYIP from Elon Musk's tweet.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
September 15, 2021, 04:35:35 PM

Bitcoin if you are going to keep trading but if you are to develop a portfolio like what an advisor will tell you about diversifying your investments, I'd be picking the ones that will provide a sort of dividend while your token still is with you, there are top coins in my list but not the cheapest like ETH, NEO, SOL, ADA, DOT and WAVES.

If I were in your shoe, probably distribute $10K per coin, so 3 investments that I will look forward to.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
September 15, 2021, 04:12:50 PM
When do you want to have reached the x10? You can't just put money somewhere and say that you want to have x10. If you don't specify a timeframe for your desired x10, I assume you like to gamble. Look at all the meme coins; if you're lucky, you'll get your x10 quickly. If you are unlucky, you might lose it all Smiley

But if you have time (at least 1 year), I would recommend one of the coins in the top 20. Tezos could make it, Ada maybe... Polkadot. But maybe Bitcoin will be worth 500k next year, who knows:)

Good luck Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1162
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
September 15, 2021, 04:06:44 PM
I would suggest 40% bitcoin, 20% ethereum, 10% bnb, 5% uni, 5% cake. Rest you can do whatever you want, as long as you got this 80% covered, the other 20% could be anything you want. That is a bit similar to 80-20 rule as well, 80 the ones that make sense which makes and known ones. I highly doubt that these would fall too much and they will be liked for a long time, and even if the other 20% ever becomes zero because you made horrible investments, this 80% will cover that loss in the long run.

The other 20% should be risky stuff that you find out recently and distribute it to at least 4 different things, but you could do probably like 1% to each on 20 different stuff, 30k means 1% is 300 dollars, so 300 dollars into 20 different things makes perfect sense, hell even 100 bucks into 60 different things makes sense. That way you would have a huge portfolio with hopes of that 20% make some profit too.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
September 15, 2021, 03:03:16 PM
I can't recommend you any coins if you yourself are pegged at 10x the profit, and you clearly have a desire to take short-term profits. Some projects may also need to be considered during pre-sales, even though you have to choose where you will drop the money. Apart from that, maybe you can research some Solana projects as suggestions that you can take into consideration. But it comes back to what you need and what you want to achieve.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
September 15, 2021, 11:55:30 AM
 I suggest you check out this project, https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5344159 presale will start on 23 of September, I advise you to read the whitepaper and check the team behind the project. I was very impressed when I found about it.
Activity: 821
Merit: 100
Volare.network
September 15, 2021, 11:31:00 AM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

why are you confused. you simply choose one of the coins that are in the top 20 list. with 30000$ you can get a big enough profit, in just one day. and the coins are also good enough in the long run. 10x or 100x is not impossible for the coins that are at the top of the list. see eth, bnb, solana, DOT, Cardano or doge have proven it, the coins I mentioned have gone up more than 10x in just a short time. and it will be repeated in the future. so choose one of the top ranked coins.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
September 15, 2021, 09:44:06 AM
Hi everyone. I am planing to invest 30 000usd. The  money will NOT be devided, the whole amount will be invested in just one coin/token
So which one should i choose,  any 10x coin for the future?
Thanks for your advices.

Edit:Thanks a lot guys.I have plenty of other coins,as well.So i would like to invest in a single project or token otherwise the profil is not like i've expected.Thanks a lot for all the advices.
Pages:
Jump to: