Pages:
Author

Topic: where to sell tokens? - page 19. (Read 4901 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 251
July 28, 2018, 01:06:52 AM
I usually sell tokens in accordance with the available market. sometimes we have to wait a long time to be able to wait for the market that we want to get. because dev usually have other strategies
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
July 28, 2018, 01:05:04 AM
it all depends on what token are you holding. there are so many good exchange out there like binance cryptopia kucoin etc
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
https://www.soar.earth/
July 27, 2018, 11:46:11 PM
I tried to trade many exchanges , but chose the best . Binance-in my opinion the best
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
July 27, 2018, 11:41:36 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?

I think you already knew where to sell your tokens that you get from airdrop, bounty or even you buy. Just choose the right exchanger sites or you can wait when your tokens/coins become available on major exchangers like binance or even here https://nexybit.com you can check it on my signature....
Activity: 98
July 27, 2018, 11:40:25 PM
My friend all tokens has respected exchanger, all you have to do is to checked and read from their telegram, they have forecast on different exchanger where they listed.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
July 27, 2018, 11:29:48 PM
First go to the coinmarketcap and look at what exchange trades your tokens.
If you information trade on this exchange if you cant find anything best place for you is etherdelta, there you can trade not listed tokens.
Use smart contract adress in url in place of token name
Activity: 1736
Merit: 306
July 27, 2018, 11:16:33 PM
if the token you receive from airdrop then I advise you to follow the developments on their social media like telegram because the merchants will announce where their tokens are traded
Activity: 30
July 27, 2018, 11:10:49 PM
first of all go to the announcement topics and check where you can sell them. there is always a link there. and also there are sometimes people there selling and buying coins and tokens in each announcement topic underprice if there is no exchanges available.

other than that you can go to https://coinmarketcap.com/ search the name of your token and check the market tab to see the list of exchanges having the token you want to sell.

Good advice above, i find binance the easiest and feels the most secure due to being the biggest.

It really depends on the coin and where its listed so check on CMC but kucoin i find list many of the alts i trade.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
July 27, 2018, 11:08:26 PM
if you want to sell your token, if its tokens already have a lot, as far as I know you are good selling at sinihttps: //coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 27, 2018, 11:05:11 PM
I'm new, and I wanted to sell my tokens. Advise me of sites for the sales of tokens. Where is the big turnover? where is the easiest to sell?
i think the easiest sites to sell your tokens are idex.market and etherdelta.com because you can easily use this sites even though without any tutorial or exploring it. just be wise to sell your tokens which has a big potential.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
July 27, 2018, 10:50:42 PM
There are many places can trade your tokens, but you must check your holding tokens listed in which exchange first, you can visit https://coinmarketcap.com, search the information of the listed, but be carefully many coins or tokens are using in the same name, if you have sent your fund in the wrong address will lost it forever.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
July 27, 2018, 10:43:41 PM
easiest, I think is etherdelta and forkdhelta. very simple and easy to learn. when you are new, you can click "help" there, and there are instructions. maybe for others like okex.com. coinmarketcap.com
Activity: 46
July 27, 2018, 07:30:30 PM
It is safe to say that you will offer the Altcoin tokens? Assuming this is the case, a few markets can do to purchase and offer tokens, in particular Etherdelta, Forkdelta and Idex markets. Before offering the token you should see which advertise the token is issued. Of the three markets are suggestions for deals. And furthermore numerous more markets that have a high cost to do token deal.
Activity: 266
July 27, 2018, 03:14:36 PM

I'm very interested in this topic, I am a beginner cryptomir) Thanks to the author for raising the topic
Activity: 175
https://www.snbtoken.io/
July 27, 2018, 07:07:36 AM
You must join your token community and you can get info there..where you can sell your token..where they was listing token at the market..or you can so search at blockfolio where you can sell it..
Activity: 294
Merit: 4
July 27, 2018, 06:37:42 AM
In my opinion, it depends on what coins we have. Like some better shitcoins for sale in Etherdelta, Forkdelta, IDEX and others. Do your own research before trading your token.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
July 27, 2018, 06:26:58 AM
It all depends on what exchanges your tokens are sold on. It is possible that you do not have a choice on which exchange to sell them, because your token can be traded on only one exchange.
Activity: 125
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 06:56:39 PM
Tokens are sold on exchanges that that particular token is listed. If you want to get the most of your bounty tokens, wait until the token is listed as per the plans of the project team members. If you rush to dump the token on some of these exchanges like etherdelta & forkdelta, you will only gift our tokens out
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform
July 26, 2018, 06:51:55 PM
It all depends on the tokens you want to sell. Go to the coinmarketcap - there will be all the information

But not all coins are listed in coinmarketcap because cryptocurrencies that doesn't meet the requirements set by coinmarketcap will not be listed in there. So if you are partcipating or investing in an ICO, the best thing to do is to ask the team in their social channel or telegram regarding where to sell their tokens.
Activity: 46
July 26, 2018, 06:49:26 PM
It's depending on the  type of token  you're selling, you can read in the thread where you get your reward token, read on where exchanges your tokens get listed cause every token has its own exchange, not all the tokens are listed in all exchangers.
Pages:
Jump to: